i am 162-163-3 i believe. I have been doing pretty good. I start up and quit . 5-2 this month.
i am doing better in nba pick contest i just started doing. i am 54 percent. i had a terrible night last night. but kicked ass tonight 5-1. and i picked under 193. which was close. oh well.
i am 162-163-3 i believe. I have been doing pretty good. I start up and quit . 5-2 this month.
i am doing better in nba pick contest i just started doing. i am 54 percent. i had a terrible night last night. but kicked ass tonight 5-1. and i picked under 193. which was close. oh well.
32 Wins 18 Losses 2 Ties .640 I do bet 110 to win 100 on every pick since I started. If I ever lose more than 3 in a row I will Stop. I have had 3 three game lossing streaks. I have never won 3 in a row till now(at 4). Net loss-1980.00 Net win-3200.0 Net profit-1220.00
32 Wins 18 Losses 2 Ties .640 I do bet 110 to win 100 on every pick since I started. If I ever lose more than 3 in a row I will Stop. I have had 3 three game lossing streaks. I have never won 3 in a row till now(at 4). Net loss-1980.00 Net win-3200.0 Net profit-1220.00
Ya.. I often pick the opposite of my real life wagers so it softens the blow if I lose haha... but once I get on a serious streak, I'll clearly take it seriously.
Ya.. I often pick the opposite of my real life wagers so it softens the blow if I lose haha... but once I get on a serious streak, I'll clearly take it seriously.
If he bets all those picks for real at $100 a pop thats a $6500 profit. Much better than someone who is hitting 65% but has only played 100 games. 55% with that many games is good.
Quote Originally Posted by Boismier16:
That's only like 55%
If he bets all those picks for real at $100 a pop thats a $6500 profit. Much better than someone who is hitting 65% but has only played 100 games. 55% with that many games is good.
106-72-5 Couple weeks ago had a 14 game streak and made a dumb quick pick the next nite and lost it. Oh well! starting over and now working on 2. Did win 3rd place in the cbb regular season contest good for $500. Only been two weeks, no check yet. Said 6-8 weeks> gl to all
106-72-5 Couple weeks ago had a 14 game streak and made a dumb quick pick the next nite and lost it. Oh well! starting over and now working on 2. Did win 3rd place in the cbb regular season contest good for $500. Only been two weeks, no check yet. Said 6-8 weeks> gl to all
If he bets all those picks for real at $100 a pop thats a $6500 profit. Much better than someone who is hitting 65% but has only played 100 games. 55% with that many games is good.
Thank You JimMack6. I don't think he realized that. You are correct, 55% with over 1100 games is good. And, I had a great month since, 21-6-1, presently fourth overall for March.
Quote Originally Posted by JimMack6:
If he bets all those picks for real at $100 a pop thats a $6500 profit. Much better than someone who is hitting 65% but has only played 100 games. 55% with that many games is good.
Thank You JimMack6. I don't think he realized that. You are correct, 55% with over 1100 games is good. And, I had a great month since, 21-6-1, presently fourth overall for March.