LIVE
Brentford u21 - Watford u21 o4.5 @2.05
Good morning everyone, from sunny California! Thank god we don’t get snow or ice. I just wish home prices were lower, so I could afford to finally buy. Lol.
what champions plays do you guys have for today? What do you guys think of Liverpool match?
Good morning everyone, from sunny California! Thank god we don’t get snow or ice. I just wish home prices were lower, so I could afford to finally buy. Lol.
what champions plays do you guys have for today? What do you guys think of Liverpool match?
@DiamondJack
Brugge is a solid home team. Up 1-0 already. I expected a draw and under. The 12 pm games should have better betting opportunities.
@DiamondJack
Brugge is a solid home team. Up 1-0 already. I expected a draw and under. The 12 pm games should have better betting opportunities.
More on Saturday and next Wednesday...
More on Saturday and next Wednesday...
Is anyone else using Bovada? I have two old, but really good promo codes that worked for me a couple of days ago. Can I post them here or will I get jailed?
Is anyone else using Bovada? I have two old, but really good promo codes that worked for me a couple of days ago. Can I post them here or will I get jailed?
@Lewis1218
I use Bovada. Watch the promos closely. Many if not all have short expiration dates and higher rollover. Read the FINE PRINT.
@Lewis1218
I use Bovada. Watch the promos closely. Many if not all have short expiration dates and higher rollover. Read the FINE PRINT.
@cdog8043
These are good. 5x sports roll over on 50-100% cash bonus. I rolled over first one last night and cashed out with bitcoin. Working on second one right now. But 5x roll over is low. The standard now is 10x. 60 day expiration for bonuses.
@cdog8043
These are good. 5x sports roll over on 50-100% cash bonus. I rolled over first one last night and cashed out with bitcoin. Working on second one right now. But 5x roll over is low. The standard now is 10x. 60 day expiration for bonuses.
Thats low.. What is minium odds line rollover?
Thats low.. What is minium odds line rollover?
