• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    New Orleans at Indianapolis (02/07/2010)

    «First Previous 456 ... 131415 Next Last»
    JerryWrasse
    vue21849
    gary1956
    Whalewatcher
    coltpower
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 36266
    Posts: 351
    «First Previous 456 ... 131415 Next Last»
     
    JerryWrasse
    JerryWrasse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2594
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 7:01 PM ET #76

    Indy gave up 1309 passing yards to ari, ne and 2 games against hou. The averages out to about 327 yds a game against the only teams they played that were more than decent at throwing the ball. Lacey and Powers have played great as rookies but I question how much stock we are putting into their performance.

    Colts are 7-0 ats last 7 games off a bye week (not including first round byes)

    Ssints are 1-3 ats off a bye w Brees (0-4 su)

     

    Reply

    Indy gave up 1309 passing yards to ari, ne and 2 games against hou. The averages out to about 327 yds a game against the only teams they played that were more than decent at throwing the ball. Lacey and Powers have played great as rookies but I question how much stock we are putting into their performance.

    Colts are 7-0 ats last 7 games off a bye week (not including first round byes)

    Ssints are 1-3 ats off a bye w Brees (0-4 su)

     

     
    JerryWrasse
    JerryWrasse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2594
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 7:03 PM ET #77

    Bye the way the Colts were completely healthy in all of those games. Freeny only missed the last game against the Texans.   That was the game with the lowest total pass yards allowed.
    Reply
    Bye the way the Colts were completely healthy in all of those games. Freeny only missed the last game against the Texans.   That was the game with the lowest total pass yards allowed.
     
    vue21849
    vue21849
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 8:03 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryWrasse:

    Indy gave up 1309 passing yards to ari, ne and 2 games against hou. The averages out to about 327 yds a game against the only teams they played that were more than decent at throwing the ball. Lacey and Powers have played great as rookies but I question how much stock we are putting into their performance.

    Colts are 7-0 ats last 7 games off a bye week (not including first round byes)

    Ssints are 1-3 ats off a bye w Brees (0-4 su)

     

          Now that's more like!  Just love relevant ATS stats like these.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryWrasse:

    Indy gave up 1309 passing yards to ari, ne and 2 games against hou. The averages out to about 327 yds a game against the only teams they played that were more than decent at throwing the ball. Lacey and Powers have played great as rookies but I question how much stock we are putting into their performance.

    Colts are 7-0 ats last 7 games off a bye week (not including first round byes)

    Ssints are 1-3 ats off a bye w Brees (0-4 su)

     

          Now that's more like!  Just love relevant ATS stats like these.
     
    gary1956
    gary1956
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 11:42 PM ET #79

    Manning is the best QB to ever play the game. It is liking having a coach on the field , the way he recognizes defenses and exploits their weakness. Look for Manning to find that weakness and take full advantage of it. And don't take away Indy's ability to run the ball. They have 3 good runners who all have the ability to open things up for Peyton even more. I think close for a bit with Indy too much in the end 31-24
    Reply
    Manning is the best QB to ever play the game. It is liking having a coach on the field , the way he recognizes defenses and exploits their weakness. Look for Manning to find that weakness and take full advantage of it. And don't take away Indy's ability to run the ball. They have 3 good runners who all have the ability to open things up for Peyton even more. I think close for a bit with Indy too much in the end 31-24
     
    Whalewatcher
    Whalewatcher
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4491
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 1:47 AM ET #80

    Finally an offensive driven S-bowl..........

    Get ready for some points folks, this '"UNDER'" season ends OVER!!

    SAINTS ML AND THE OVER (BY 2 TDS)!!

     

     

    Reply

    Finally an offensive driven S-bowl..........

    Get ready for some points folks, this '"UNDER'" season ends OVER!!

    SAINTS ML AND THE OVER (BY 2 TDS)!!

     

     

     
    coltpower
    coltpower
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 3:19 PM ET #81

    Good to see your posting TauntedStreet. If your in the mood for double or nothing, I'm listening. Not gonna rub the Colts win over the Jets in on ya. I picked the Colts from the start as you well know. Haven't received your money order yet.....but I'm sure it's on it's way. If your wanting to make some cash here though, I'll just make it as simple as I can. As I have stated begining several posts ago, the Colts continue to win because their the best team. Nothing will change on super bowl Sunday . Colts will be super bowl champions ! I know this team better than anyone else posting here. A fan since 1966 is the reason why I can say this. I was at the "Can " this past weekend and I again saw the halftime adjustments this team makes. Nobody does it better. So Street, think about that double or nothing offer and let me know.

    As for you PickyBoy, I believe you stated that if the Saints actually do make it to the super bowl, then you would be more than happy to take me up on my straight up win wager. Do you recall this conversation ? If your still in the gambling frame of mind, then the offer is still there. $100, for a straight up Saints win for you, $100 for a straight up Colts win for me !  TauntedStreet prefered postal money order as means of payment. I'm anticipating it's arrival any day now. If you have a different idea for payment, we can talk about that as well.

     

    As for the rest of you guy's, I'll extend the same side wager I've made with the two above posters. If your leaning towards a Saints straight up win and would like to wager a little something, I'm listening.

    Reply

    Good to see your posting TauntedStreet. If your in the mood for double or nothing, I'm listening. Not gonna rub the Colts win over the Jets in on ya. I picked the Colts from the start as you well know. Haven't received your money order yet.....but I'm sure it's on it's way. If your wanting to make some cash here though, I'll just make it as simple as I can. As I have stated begining several posts ago, the Colts continue to win because their the best team. Nothing will change on super bowl Sunday . Colts will be super bowl champions ! I know this team better than anyone else posting here. A fan since 1966 is the reason why I can say this. I was at the "Can " this past weekend and I again saw the halftime adjustments this team makes. Nobody does it better. So Street, think about that double or nothing offer and let me know.

    As for you PickyBoy, I believe you stated that if the Saints actually do make it to the super bowl, then you would be more than happy to take me up on my straight up win wager. Do you recall this conversation ? If your still in the gambling frame of mind, then the offer is still there. $100, for a straight up Saints win for you, $100 for a straight up Colts win for me !  TauntedStreet prefered postal money order as means of payment. I'm anticipating it's arrival any day now. If you have a different idea for payment, we can talk about that as well.

     

    As for the rest of you guy's, I'll extend the same side wager I've made with the two above posters. If your leaning towards a Saints straight up win and would like to wager a little something, I'm listening.

     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 4:01 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by coltpower:

    Good to see your posting TauntedStreet. If your in the mood for double or nothing, I'm listening. Not gonna rub the Colts win over the Jets in on ya. I picked the Colts from the start as you well know. Haven't received your money order yet.....but I'm sure it's on it's way. If your wanting to make some cash here though, I'll just make it as simple as I can. As I have stated begining several posts ago, the Colts continue to win because their the best team. Nothing will change on super bowl Sunday . Colts will be super bowl champions ! I know this team better than anyone else posting here. A fan since 1966 is the reason why I can say this. I was at the "Can " this past weekend and I again saw the halftime adjustments this team makes. Nobody does it better. So Street, think about that double or nothing offer and let me know.

    As for you PickyBoy, I believe you stated that if the Saints actually do make it to the super bowl, then you would be more than happy to take me up on my straight up win wager. Do you recall this conversation ? If your still in the gambling frame of mind, then the offer is still there. $100, for a straight up Saints win for you, $100 for a straight up Colts win for me !  TauntedStreet prefered postal money order as means of payment. I'm anticipating it's arrival any day now. If you have a different idea for payment, we can talk about that as well.

     

    As for the rest of you guy's, I'll extend the same side wager I've made with the two above posters. If your leaning towards a Saints straight up win and would like to wager a little something, I'm listening.

    you just don't understand what this website is here for....

    it's to provide advice..... think of yourself writing an advice column....

    instead of typing posts betting some of the bloggers, why don't you add informative stats, opinions, or team knowledge.... after all, we are all on the same side trying to "break the bookie"

    if your such an expert, why are there no relevant points other than "because they are the best team" posted....

    I post in the JETS forum because that is my team, I watch them every sunday, I check-out their online press conferences, I am upadated on the injuries, I know the players and whose starting....

    I post in those forums because I can share that info.... not because I am a homer, but because I have an edge by living in the NY area, and that is my team.... (and I try to explain that I am slightly biased toward them so that bettors know who is giving them their advice so they take that into consideration during each post)

     

    I'm sure you have simliar type info regarding the colts.... why not post something like that...

     

    I'm just saying...

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coltpower:

    Good to see your posting TauntedStreet. If your in the mood for double or nothing, I'm listening. Not gonna rub the Colts win over the Jets in on ya. I picked the Colts from the start as you well know. Haven't received your money order yet.....but I'm sure it's on it's way. If your wanting to make some cash here though, I'll just make it as simple as I can. As I have stated begining several posts ago, the Colts continue to win because their the best team. Nothing will change on super bowl Sunday . Colts will be super bowl champions ! I know this team better than anyone else posting here. A fan since 1966 is the reason why I can say this. I was at the "Can " this past weekend and I again saw the halftime adjustments this team makes. Nobody does it better. So Street, think about that double or nothing offer and let me know.

    As for you PickyBoy, I believe you stated that if the Saints actually do make it to the super bowl, then you would be more than happy to take me up on my straight up win wager. Do you recall this conversation ? If your still in the gambling frame of mind, then the offer is still there. $100, for a straight up Saints win for you, $100 for a straight up Colts win for me !  TauntedStreet prefered postal money order as means of payment. I'm anticipating it's arrival any day now. If you have a different idea for payment, we can talk about that as well.

     

    As for the rest of you guy's, I'll extend the same side wager I've made with the two above posters. If your leaning towards a Saints straight up win and would like to wager a little something, I'm listening.

    you just don't understand what this website is here for....

    it's to provide advice..... think of yourself writing an advice column....

    instead of typing posts betting some of the bloggers, why don't you add informative stats, opinions, or team knowledge.... after all, we are all on the same side trying to "break the bookie"

    if your such an expert, why are there no relevant points other than "because they are the best team" posted....

    I post in the JETS forum because that is my team, I watch them every sunday, I check-out their online press conferences, I am upadated on the injuries, I know the players and whose starting....

    I post in those forums because I can share that info.... not because I am a homer, but because I have an edge by living in the NY area, and that is my team.... (and I try to explain that I am slightly biased toward them so that bettors know who is giving them their advice so they take that into consideration during each post)

     

    I'm sure you have simliar type info regarding the colts.... why not post something like that...

     

    I'm just saying...

     

     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 4:24 PM ET #83

    If Brett Farve and Kurt Warner both retire....

     

    would we be able to say that the Saints Defense retired 2 great qbs in back to back games?

    Reply

    If Brett Farve and Kurt Warner both retire....

     

    would we be able to say that the Saints Defense retired 2 great qbs in back to back games?

     
    4SURE
    4SURE
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 6:21 PM ET #84

    coltpower i see that you have a side wager of a su bet but the ssaints are getting points. what is the point of taking your bet when you can get online and get the points and also a 99% guarantee to get paid? i will take your su bet at +1.5 rate . your 150 to my 100 and you got a deal since you are so sure of the colts victory.

    Reply

    coltpower i see that you have a side wager of a su bet but the ssaints are getting points. what is the point of taking your bet when you can get online and get the points and also a 99% guarantee to get paid? i will take your su bet at +1.5 rate . your 150 to my 100 and you got a deal since you are so sure of the colts victory.

     
    coltpower
    coltpower
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 8:17 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by 4SURE:

    coltpower i see that you have a side wager of a su bet but the ssaints are getting points. what is the point of taking your bet when you can get online and get the points and also a 99% guarantee to get paid? i will take your su bet at +1.5 rate . your 150 to my 100 and you got a deal since you are so sure of the colts victory.

      4sure, from the time I joined this website, there have been individuals every week that claim one team will beat another straight up " we don't need the points " or these guys will kick those guy's ass by 20 points ". Sure some of them are "homers " and enjoy talking the talk. Others are dead serious and are willing to back up the bravado. Having said that, and if there are those out there that enjoy a little side wager, then all I've done is made the offer of a friendly gentlemans bet. Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head. You either wish to take the bet or you don't. Either way it's cool. So if there are a few who are claiming a straight up victory, why would I give points. Those individuals not wanting the wager certainly have the option to go online and get/give points. If ya want the straight up wager, your welcome, but your offer of +1.5 doesn't make it a straight wager....which is the bet. As for being sure of a Colts victory, well as you know there are no guarantees. But from a Colts fan perspective, I believe they will win and am willing to bet $100 that they do.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 4SURE:

    coltpower i see that you have a side wager of a su bet but the ssaints are getting points. what is the point of taking your bet when you can get online and get the points and also a 99% guarantee to get paid? i will take your su bet at +1.5 rate . your 150 to my 100 and you got a deal since you are so sure of the colts victory.

      4sure, from the time I joined this website, there have been individuals every week that claim one team will beat another straight up " we don't need the points " or these guys will kick those guy's ass by 20 points ". Sure some of them are "homers " and enjoy talking the talk. Others are dead serious and are willing to back up the bravado. Having said that, and if there are those out there that enjoy a little side wager, then all I've done is made the offer of a friendly gentlemans bet. Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head. You either wish to take the bet or you don't. Either way it's cool. So if there are a few who are claiming a straight up victory, why would I give points. Those individuals not wanting the wager certainly have the option to go online and get/give points. If ya want the straight up wager, your welcome, but your offer of +1.5 doesn't make it a straight wager....which is the bet. As for being sure of a Colts victory, well as you know there are no guarantees. But from a Colts fan perspective, I believe they will win and am willing to bet $100 that they do.
     
    coltpower
    coltpower
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    you just don't understand what this website is here for....

    it's to provide advice..... think of yourself writing an advice column....

    instead of typing posts betting some of the bloggers, why don't you add informative stats, opinions, or team knowledge.... after all, we are all on the same side trying to "break the bookie"

    if your such an expert, why are there no relevant points other than "because they are the best team" posted....

    I post in the JETS forum because that is my team, I watch them every sunday, I check-out their online press conferences, I am upadated on the injuries, I know the players and whose starting....

    I post in those forums because I can share that info.... not because I am a homer, but because I have an edge by living in the NY area, and that is my team.... (and I try to explain that I am slightly biased toward them so that bettors know who is giving them their advice so they take that into consideration during each post)

     

    I'm sure you have simliar type info regarding the colts.... why not post something like that...

     

    I'm just saying...

     

      BaB, I am sorry that you find my posts unwarranted. You apparently were serious that "it drives me crazy when people come on here and have no useful info ". Yes I claim to "know my Colts better than anyone ", a claim you have also stated concerning your Jets . There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. But I believe that every stat available to you and I, is also available to anyone else that posts on here. Before the game is played, there'll be 7 or 8 pages of posts on here. All saying the same thing. Bottom line for most bettors is who they want to win, not what all the information they've gathered on these pages means. If people betting on this game follow football, they've already formed their opinion on who they want to win. Too much information can be extremely overwhelming. I enjoy keeping it simple. You obviously take this a lot more serious than I do. Throw out the stats and look at the matchups on the field. That's where the game is played. All these stats about #1 defenses, only allowing this, running the ball for that, who the hot team is, meant absolutely nothing  last weekend. The better team won.....period !Make your decision and place your bet(s). I believe it boils down to who the best team is, and I think that the Colts are the better team in this game................simple ! But here's some good news for you. After the super bowl is over, you'll no longer see my posts. I tried it for a while and at times enjoyed it. I think there are alot of people on here who have more serious issues that should concern yourself. Man there's a lot of anger on here. In the meantime, I wish you luck at what you do. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win money. But take it from a Colts fan since 66. Screw the numbers ( you already know what they are ). The better team wins next weekend...........and that's the Colts !  Just sayin.

    GL, Coltpower

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    you just don't understand what this website is here for....

    it's to provide advice..... think of yourself writing an advice column....

    instead of typing posts betting some of the bloggers, why don't you add informative stats, opinions, or team knowledge.... after all, we are all on the same side trying to "break the bookie"

    if your such an expert, why are there no relevant points other than "because they are the best team" posted....

    I post in the JETS forum because that is my team, I watch them every sunday, I check-out their online press conferences, I am upadated on the injuries, I know the players and whose starting....

    I post in those forums because I can share that info.... not because I am a homer, but because I have an edge by living in the NY area, and that is my team.... (and I try to explain that I am slightly biased toward them so that bettors know who is giving them their advice so they take that into consideration during each post)

     

    I'm sure you have simliar type info regarding the colts.... why not post something like that...

     

    I'm just saying...

     

      BaB, I am sorry that you find my posts unwarranted. You apparently were serious that "it drives me crazy when people come on here and have no useful info ". Yes I claim to "know my Colts better than anyone ", a claim you have also stated concerning your Jets . There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. But I believe that every stat available to you and I, is also available to anyone else that posts on here. Before the game is played, there'll be 7 or 8 pages of posts on here. All saying the same thing. Bottom line for most bettors is who they want to win, not what all the information they've gathered on these pages means. If people betting on this game follow football, they've already formed their opinion on who they want to win. Too much information can be extremely overwhelming. I enjoy keeping it simple. You obviously take this a lot more serious than I do. Throw out the stats and look at the matchups on the field. That's where the game is played. All these stats about #1 defenses, only allowing this, running the ball for that, who the hot team is, meant absolutely nothing  last weekend. The better team won.....period !Make your decision and place your bet(s). I believe it boils down to who the best team is, and I think that the Colts are the better team in this game................simple ! But here's some good news for you. After the super bowl is over, you'll no longer see my posts. I tried it for a while and at times enjoyed it. I think there are alot of people on here who have more serious issues that should concern yourself. Man there's a lot of anger on here. In the meantime, I wish you luck at what you do. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win money. But take it from a Colts fan since 66. Screw the numbers ( you already know what they are ). The better team wins next weekend...........and that's the Colts !  Just sayin.

    GL, Coltpower

     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 11:59 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

        

     COLTS     -- 4.5 / M.L. preferred!

    I haven't see a ML posted on Bet Jamacia yet what do you have it at? It gotta be over -225 right?

    Your better off laying the points if you ask me....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

        

     COLTS     -- 4.5 / M.L. preferred!

    I haven't see a ML posted on Bet Jamacia yet what do you have it at? It gotta be over -225 right?

    Your better off laying the points if you ask me....

     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 12:04 AM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by coltpower:

      BaB, I am sorry that you find my posts unwarranted. You apparently were serious that "it drives me crazy when people come on here and have no useful info ". Yes I claim to "know my Colts better than anyone ", a claim you have also stated concerning your Jets . There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. But I believe that every stat available to you and I, is also available to anyone else that posts on here. Before the game is played, there'll be 7 or 8 pages of posts on here. All saying the same thing. Bottom line for most bettors is who they want to win, not what all the information they've gathered on these pages means. If people betting on this game follow football, they've already formed their opinion on who they want to win. Too much information can be extremely overwhelming. I enjoy keeping it simple. You obviously take this a lot more serious than I do. Throw out the stats and look at the matchups on the field. That's where the game is played. All these stats about #1 defenses, only allowing this, running the ball for that, who the hot team is, meant absolutely nothing  last weekend. The better team won.....period !Make your decision and place your bet(s). I believe it boils down to who the best team is, and I think that the Colts are the better team in this game................simple ! But here's some good news for you. After the super bowl is over, you'll no longer see my posts. I tried it for a while and at times enjoyed it. I think there are alot of people on here who have more serious issues that should concern yourself. Man there's a lot of anger on here. In the meantime, I wish you luck at what you do. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win money. But take it from a Colts fan since 66. Screw the numbers ( you already know what they are ). The better team wins next weekend...........and that's the Colts !  Just sayin.

    GL, Coltpower

    What Up CP. As we stated in the last few forums, our teams are finally going to meet up. I am a man of my word and your SU bet is welcomed by me.(808pickyboy) I feel you on how you approach your angle and "to each his own" Click onto my space for personal info on our part. I will do the same and the last one there is a rotten egg. Ha Ha.

         Even though the Colts are favored in this game, its not played on any home turf and surely not lop sided as far as these two teams are compared. The 2 teams that have been winning all season by a mile or an inch but winning when all is said and done, is fittingly meeting on the selected Battle Field. Of course your going to think that the Colts are the better team and I as well for my team. Its all good. Yes the Info's and stats are easilly available to everyone who has access to a computer or even a news paper, you just gotta be able to read. I do like the fact that there has not yet been to much trash talkin and I know I have a big part of that. He He He.

    GoodLuck and I'll be talkin to ya Coltpower.

    P.S.congrats on the Jets/Indi Game.

    808pickyboy

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coltpower:

      BaB, I am sorry that you find my posts unwarranted. You apparently were serious that "it drives me crazy when people come on here and have no useful info ". Yes I claim to "know my Colts better than anyone ", a claim you have also stated concerning your Jets . There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. But I believe that every stat available to you and I, is also available to anyone else that posts on here. Before the game is played, there'll be 7 or 8 pages of posts on here. All saying the same thing. Bottom line for most bettors is who they want to win, not what all the information they've gathered on these pages means. If people betting on this game follow football, they've already formed their opinion on who they want to win. Too much information can be extremely overwhelming. I enjoy keeping it simple. You obviously take this a lot more serious than I do. Throw out the stats and look at the matchups on the field. That's where the game is played. All these stats about #1 defenses, only allowing this, running the ball for that, who the hot team is, meant absolutely nothing  last weekend. The better team won.....period !Make your decision and place your bet(s). I believe it boils down to who the best team is, and I think that the Colts are the better team in this game................simple ! But here's some good news for you. After the super bowl is over, you'll no longer see my posts. I tried it for a while and at times enjoyed it. I think there are alot of people on here who have more serious issues that should concern yourself. Man there's a lot of anger on here. In the meantime, I wish you luck at what you do. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win money. But take it from a Colts fan since 66. Screw the numbers ( you already know what they are ). The better team wins next weekend...........and that's the Colts !  Just sayin.

    GL, Coltpower

    What Up CP. As we stated in the last few forums, our teams are finally going to meet up. I am a man of my word and your SU bet is welcomed by me.(808pickyboy) I feel you on how you approach your angle and "to each his own" Click onto my space for personal info on our part. I will do the same and the last one there is a rotten egg. Ha Ha.

         Even though the Colts are favored in this game, its not played on any home turf and surely not lop sided as far as these two teams are compared. The 2 teams that have been winning all season by a mile or an inch but winning when all is said and done, is fittingly meeting on the selected Battle Field. Of course your going to think that the Colts are the better team and I as well for my team. Its all good. Yes the Info's and stats are easilly available to everyone who has access to a computer or even a news paper, you just gotta be able to read. I do like the fact that there has not yet been to much trash talkin and I know I have a big part of that. He He He.

    GoodLuck and I'll be talkin to ya Coltpower.

    P.S.congrats on the Jets/Indi Game.

    808pickyboy

     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 12:11 AM ET #89

    Those that are Saints fans or not and want some great info that you may have not known about the Saints. Check out the Saints forum. I have a great article which is a little lengthy for this thread. I asure you that it will blow your mind cause it sure raised my eyebrows while I did the research. It is entitled "The New Saints Built By Sean Peyton"

    It will make you say, "I did not know that"

    Aloha all 808pickyboy

    Reply

    Those that are Saints fans or not and want some great info that you may have not known about the Saints. Check out the Saints forum. I have a great article which is a little lengthy for this thread. I asure you that it will blow your mind cause it sure raised my eyebrows while I did the research. It is entitled "The New Saints Built By Sean Peyton"

    It will make you say, "I did not know that"

    Aloha all 808pickyboy

     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #90

    What happened to the no post bet 808pickyboy....LOL, told you that shits retarded. especially since ur who dats made the SB
    Reply
    What happened to the no post bet 808pickyboy....LOL, told you that shits retarded. especially since ur who dats made the SB
     
    MileHigh427
    MileHigh427
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 1:07 AM ET #91

    I have said it the last 2 weeks in a row... first week it was 2 words; Payton Manning... Second week it was 3 words; Payton F'n Manning.... This week 4 words... Payton Mutha F'n Manning!!!

    I picked the saints at the beging of the year to win SB but Manning is focused like a laser beam. Who dat who dat who dat goin' beat dem saints....

    Colts are 10-5-1 ATS, Playoffs 2-0 ATS, 9-7 O/U, Colts ATS vs nfl are #3,Colts are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 playoff games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.

    Saints 8-8 ATS, Playoffs 1-1 ATS, 7-9-0 O/U, Saints ATS vs nfl #15, Ranked #1 in total offense& total pts scored.

    Colts -5.5 and Over. GLA, get ur popcorn its going to be a good one

    Reply

    I have said it the last 2 weeks in a row... first week it was 2 words; Payton Manning... Second week it was 3 words; Payton F'n Manning.... This week 4 words... Payton Mutha F'n Manning!!!

    I picked the saints at the beging of the year to win SB but Manning is focused like a laser beam. Who dat who dat who dat goin' beat dem saints....

    Colts are 10-5-1 ATS, Playoffs 2-0 ATS, 9-7 O/U, Colts ATS vs nfl are #3,Colts are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 playoff games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.

    Saints 8-8 ATS, Playoffs 1-1 ATS, 7-9-0 O/U, Saints ATS vs nfl #15, Ranked #1 in total offense& total pts scored.

    Colts -5.5 and Over. GLA, get ur popcorn its going to be a good one

     
    BIG-nate
    BIG-nate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 4:41 AM ET #92

    500 on colts -5.5,
    indy won't turn it over like minny did, i think brees is going to throw two picks that will be very costly.

    indy has been there, in miami three years ago for the superbowl, they will know how to handle all the hoopla, saints will  be overwhelmed.

    indy 34, no 27
    Reply
    500 on colts -5.5,
    indy won't turn it over like minny did, i think brees is going to throw two picks that will be very costly.

    indy has been there, in miami three years ago for the superbowl, they will know how to handle all the hoopla, saints will  be overwhelmed.

    indy 34, no 27
     
    coltpower
    coltpower
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 5:58 AM ET #93

    Hey 808, like TauntedStreet, your gonna have to "accept me as a friend ", then I can give you my personal info. Thanks for honoring your word !

     

    GL, Coltpower

    Reply

    Hey 808, like TauntedStreet, your gonna have to "accept me as a friend ", then I can give you my personal info. Thanks for honoring your word !

     

    GL, Coltpower

     
    808pickyboy
    808pickyboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 7:44 AM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh427:

    What happened to the no post bet 808pickyboy....LOL, told you that shits retarded. especially since ur who dats made the SB

    Was up Miles, Yes the "NO POST BET " was retarded. It was a SU bet(check it out) that the Saints team won but as far as that goes, forget about it. Point made and let Threaders be Threaders. Lets win some money. That is the reason we are here for right? or am I on the wrong thread?..............I just re-learned that recently in my time in rehab by the way. He He!

    *Anyways great info for all on trends at covers matchup saints column entitled  "Saints vs Colts. Example of Super Trends". 

            " Team comparison and who has the advantage  "

    1)   OFFENSE  this goes to the Saints as far as offense in every way.12 of 18 games, Saints offense scores over 30 points. Highest scoring points on grass. One of which happens to be in the selected Stadium of the Super Bowl. Saints scored 46 points against a tough Miami defense in Miami, which is by far more superior than the Colts. This is also done by coming from a 24-3 deficit in the first half. Final score 46-34. By the way this will be the 3rd time this year the Saints will play in this stadium(46-34). Indi only once (27-23)

    I read somewhere " Its funny how Drew Brees will be playing in the Super Bowl in the stadium which once was his home field." HMMMM..

    2)   DEFENSE   I have to once again give the edge to the Saints. Unbiasedly, I base this on who both teams played and the type of offense their "D" had to face. For the Colts, the only High Powered offense or close to being was, in my perspective, Jax (31), Houston (27), NE (34), Miami (23), And CinCy (38). The numbers on the right indicates that teams score for that game vs Colts. 
       These teams were no match as far as offense goes to what the Saints will bring to the table on Feb. 7th. Saints held the Vikings to 28 points and AZ Cards to 14. They did allow the Dolphins to score 34 points but that was their home field and still won with a 46-34 victory. NE was hot and held them to 17 points. Both these teams I did not count the last 3 of regular season for I believe that both teams went on cruise control.

          After doing my homework and research of both teams, I like the Saints here to win Straight Up without a doubt. No points needed for this hungry team. A team only 4 years young for most meaning that everyone has been put together by Sean Peyton after signing in 2006 with the exception of Will Smith (since o4') and Jamar Nesbit also (since 04'). This list starts with Reggie Bush and Drew Brees all the way down to J. Shockey, Meachum, Porter, D. Sharper and the rest of the team. Unbelievable. Its like colegiate football teams. They don't really become contenders until the 3rd or 4th year. together. 

    Saints will score 38+
    Colts ? not sure yet. No more than 30 tops.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh427:

    What happened to the no post bet 808pickyboy....LOL, told you that shits retarded. especially since ur who dats made the SB

    Was up Miles, Yes the "NO POST BET " was retarded. It was a SU bet(check it out) that the Saints team won but as far as that goes, forget about it. Point made and let Threaders be Threaders. Lets win some money. That is the reason we are here for right? or am I on the wrong thread?..............I just re-learned that recently in my time in rehab by the way. He He!

    *Anyways great info for all on trends at covers matchup saints column entitled  "Saints vs Colts. Example of Super Trends". 

            " Team comparison and who has the advantage  "

    1)   OFFENSE  this goes to the Saints as far as offense in every way.12 of 18 games, Saints offense scores over 30 points. Highest scoring points on grass. One of which happens to be in the selected Stadium of the Super Bowl. Saints scored 46 points against a tough Miami defense in Miami, which is by far more superior than the Colts. This is also done by coming from a 24-3 deficit in the first half. Final score 46-34. By the way this will be the 3rd time this year the Saints will play in this stadium(46-34). Indi only once (27-23)

    I read somewhere " Its funny how Drew Brees will be playing in the Super Bowl in the stadium which once was his home field." HMMMM..

    2)   DEFENSE   I have to once again give the edge to the Saints. Unbiasedly, I base this on who both teams played and the type of offense their "D" had to face. For the Colts, the only High Powered offense or close to being was, in my perspective, Jax (31), Houston (27), NE (34), Miami (23), And CinCy (38). The numbers on the right indicates that teams score for that game vs Colts. 
       These teams were no match as far as offense goes to what the Saints will bring to the table on Feb. 7th. Saints held the Vikings to 28 points and AZ Cards to 14. They did allow the Dolphins to score 34 points but that was their home field and still won with a 46-34 victory. NE was hot and held them to 17 points. Both these teams I did not count the last 3 of regular season for I believe that both teams went on cruise control.

          After doing my homework and research of both teams, I like the Saints here to win Straight Up without a doubt. No points needed for this hungry team. A team only 4 years young for most meaning that everyone has been put together by Sean Peyton after signing in 2006 with the exception of Will Smith (since o4') and Jamar Nesbit also (since 04'). This list starts with Reggie Bush and Drew Brees all the way down to J. Shockey, Meachum, Porter, D. Sharper and the rest of the team. Unbelievable. Its like colegiate football teams. They don't really become contenders until the 3rd or 4th year. together. 

    Saints will score 38+
    Colts ? not sure yet. No more than 30 tops.


     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 11:15 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboys95:

    The only stupid thing is that you really think that New Orlens deserved to win. Minn gave that game away. The saints should be sitting at home watching the Super Bowl nevertheless Peyton and the Colts will put them out of their misery.

    COLTS WIN COLTS WIN

     

    Better team won the New Orleans VS Vikings game....stop putting so much emphasis on the Vikings..They made the mistakes and there 40 year old QB threw a key pick at the end...GO SAINTS!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboys95:

    The only stupid thing is that you really think that New Orlens deserved to win. Minn gave that game away. The saints should be sitting at home watching the Super Bowl nevertheless Peyton and the Colts will put them out of their misery.

    COLTS WIN COLTS WIN

     

    Better team won the New Orleans VS Vikings game....stop putting so much emphasis on the Vikings..They made the mistakes and there 40 year old QB threw a key pick at the end...GO SAINTS!

     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 11:16 AM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by nflwinnings:

    the AINTS will choke again in the SB.  these clowns do not belong.  Favre pissed the game away but thankfully he covered the spread.

    Manning will show no mercy to his home town team.  The AINTS won't score a single point this game.

    They dont belong HUH?.....Thats funny as Colts and Saints had the best records in the NFL..am I correct?.....yeah...you should definitely go play in traffic with them remarks...they were both 13-0 at one point...so dont tell me or anyone that they dont belong..not many teams go 13-0 douchebag!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nflwinnings:

    the AINTS will choke again in the SB.  these clowns do not belong.  Favre pissed the game away but thankfully he covered the spread.

    Manning will show no mercy to his home town team.  The AINTS won't score a single point this game.

    They dont belong HUH?.....Thats funny as Colts and Saints had the best records in the NFL..am I correct?.....yeah...you should definitely go play in traffic with them remarks...they were both 13-0 at one point...so dont tell me or anyone that they dont belong..not many teams go 13-0 douchebag!

     
    murph22
    murph22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 4:39 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Not trying to call you out but if you use that statement then you cannot leave out the Colts vs  Dolphins. The Dolphins dominated the game clock, kept Manning off the field and the Colts still won but the Dolphins kept it really tight and if not for a dropped pass by "butterfingers" Ginn in the endzone in the final seconds of the game the Dolphins could have won that game.

    BTW on your dome question... the Colts won the superbowl isn't their staduim indoors? Not sure if you can clasify it as a true dome but it is indoors.

    Good luck on your Colts wager

     

    No offense taken Bigdaddy, we been on this thread a long time my friend and I respect you as a person and a capper.

     

    Excellent point on Dolphins vs. Colts both teams may well have underestimated the 'Phins. I don't think that will happen to either team in the Super Bowl! I will stick with the Colts though. Still believe the Colts "O" will have much less trouble the Saints "D" than vice versa.

     

    BTW I corrected my ommission of the Colts right after I sent that first post.

     

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Not trying to call you out but if you use that statement then you cannot leave out the Colts vs  Dolphins. The Dolphins dominated the game clock, kept Manning off the field and the Colts still won but the Dolphins kept it really tight and if not for a dropped pass by "butterfingers" Ginn in the endzone in the final seconds of the game the Dolphins could have won that game.

    BTW on your dome question... the Colts won the superbowl isn't their staduim indoors? Not sure if you can clasify it as a true dome but it is indoors.

    Good luck on your Colts wager

     

    No offense taken Bigdaddy, we been on this thread a long time my friend and I respect you as a person and a capper.

     

    Excellent point on Dolphins vs. Colts both teams may well have underestimated the 'Phins. I don't think that will happen to either team in the Super Bowl! I will stick with the Colts though. Still believe the Colts "O" will have much less trouble the Saints "D" than vice versa.

     

    BTW I corrected my ommission of the Colts right after I sent that first post.

     

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

     
    WinsNow999
    WinsNow999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8093
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 6:56 PM ET #98

    I have capped this game back and ford....maximum scores is around 53 points....Why oddsmaker and Vegas set this line 65.5?....am i miss something inside my researching data s.....

    Going with my gut Saints plus 6 and UNDER 56.5 here!

    TRY NOT TO LOSE BIG!!!!
    Reply
    I have capped this game back and ford....maximum scores is around 53 points....Why oddsmaker and Vegas set this line 65.5?....am i miss something inside my researching data s.....

    Going with my gut Saints plus 6 and UNDER 56.5 here!

    TRY NOT TO LOSE BIG!!!!
     
    TauntedStreet
    TauntedStreet
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 155
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2010 - 1:27 AM ET #99

    'Coltpower', read your Covers mail. Reply that way. Too late to do a true double or nothing. As much as I hate the phrase "The check is in the mail". . .

    Would be willing to go straight up, as I carry on that Saints train. Also, as a side prop wager, I'd be willing to lay another C-Note on Brees passing for more TDs in the game than Manning. Something to say, balance it out.

    This will truly come down to which squad adjusts to the 70-75 degrees and high chance of rain after having both their post-seasons spent indoors.

    The Colts will be a bit more bare and exposed, missing Bob Sanders here severely. Meacham, Colston, Henderson, and the brilliant versatility of Pierre Thomas might prove too much for the Colts to overcome. You know Pierre Garcon won't have a duplicate performance from the AFC Championship. That springs Indy back to Dallas Clark, and a double-teamed Reggie Wayne.

    As is typical Super Bowl fashion, some unsuspecting, usual low limelight player will take the MVP award for the game. Perhaps a defensive side.

    Reply

    'Coltpower', read your Covers mail. Reply that way. Too late to do a true double or nothing. As much as I hate the phrase "The check is in the mail". . .

    Would be willing to go straight up, as I carry on that Saints train. Also, as a side prop wager, I'd be willing to lay another C-Note on Brees passing for more TDs in the game than Manning. Something to say, balance it out.

    This will truly come down to which squad adjusts to the 70-75 degrees and high chance of rain after having both their post-seasons spent indoors.

    The Colts will be a bit more bare and exposed, missing Bob Sanders here severely. Meacham, Colston, Henderson, and the brilliant versatility of Pierre Thomas might prove too much for the Colts to overcome. You know Pierre Garcon won't have a duplicate performance from the AFC Championship. That springs Indy back to Dallas Clark, and a double-teamed Reggie Wayne.

    As is typical Super Bowl fashion, some unsuspecting, usual low limelight player will take the MVP award for the game. Perhaps a defensive side.

     
     
    rekamyenoM
    rekamyenoM
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 20863
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2010 - 2:25 AM ET #100

    RED OCTOBER BET:::::   Ok.......... Here is the deal...... Stevie, Donnie, Barrie, you know what time it is. Colts -Whatever. Roll it.  I got your loses covered. The rest of you. GL!
    Reply
    RED OCTOBER BET:::::   Ok.......... Here is the deal...... Stevie, Donnie, Barrie, you know what time it is. Colts -Whatever. Roll it.  I got your loses covered. The rest of you. GL!
    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 131415 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,960
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 606
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,576
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.