New Orleans at Indianapolis (02/07/2010)
or maybe just have saints cover the spread in a close loss.
or maybe just have saints cover the spread in a close loss.
question is...what does the NFL want to happen tonite? make N.O. a championship city or let manning reign , ala dynasty..hmm..
or maybe just have saints cover the spread in a close loss.
your an idiot... go find something better to do with your life.. this is a pro game and if some one would catch them playing with the results they would get sued large. don't be a retart
question is...what does the NFL want to happen tonite? make N.O. a championship city or let manning reign , ala dynasty..hmm..
or maybe just have saints cover the spread in a close loss.
your an idiot... go find something better to do with your life.. this is a pro game and if some one would catch them playing with the results they would get sued large. don't be a retart
UNDER ![]()
Don't let this one fool you! The average score in super bowls in Miami is 45! NOTHING CHANGES!
I hate to say it..... BUT - I TOLD YOU SO!
UNDER ![]()
Don't let this one fool you! The average score in super bowls in Miami is 45! NOTHING CHANGES!
I hate to say it..... BUT - I TOLD YOU SO!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,935
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,841
- PART DEUX 297
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 493
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,253
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
