Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical.
The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix:
Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical.
The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!
If you're young, I suggest saying "to hell" with bankroll management, and instead bet big. This is the only way to get yourself a nest egg, and if you lose (which would suck, obviously) you at least have time on your side to build up and try again. The key though is doing extensive research and only going "big" when you KNOW the wager is a winner. (Like I did here)
So much unintentional comedy packed into just three sentences!
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix:
If you're young, I suggest saying "to hell" with bankroll management, and instead bet big. This is the only way to get yourself a nest egg, and if you lose (which would suck, obviously) you at least have time on your side to build up and try again. The key though is doing extensive research and only going "big" when you KNOW the wager is a winner. (Like I did here)
So much unintentional comedy packed into just three sentences!
"Knowing" and the outcome happening are 2 different things. If it was that easy, everyone would be millionaires over and over. I'm not young, so I'm not going big. I make enough each month to make the cost of living more bearable.
If the Dodgers win game one, then history is on their side with a higher than 65% series win %. But don't tell us this is a sure thing when some of us have been doing this for more than 20 years.
There's a reason the house always wins in the long run.
I found someone in this thread making a lot of sense.
Quote Originally Posted by tvigilante2020:
@HarDix
"Knowing" and the outcome happening are 2 different things. If it was that easy, everyone would be millionaires over and over. I'm not young, so I'm not going big. I make enough each month to make the cost of living more bearable.
If the Dodgers win game one, then history is on their side with a higher than 65% series win %. But don't tell us this is a sure thing when some of us have been doing this for more than 20 years.
There's a reason the house always wins in the long run.
I found someone in this thread making a lot of sense.
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical. The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!
I might grab a little of that.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical. The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical. The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!
I might grab a little of that.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical. The Dodgers are now +200 to win the World Series. I guess you were right, that Dodgers -200 was absolutely comical!