And here I am thinking the Mariners and Cal Raleigh are this years version of destined champion just as last season the Dodgers were with Ohtani’s year. I understand your exuberance I’m just a bit more skeptical myself.
And here I am thinking the Mariners and Cal Raleigh are this years version of destined champion just as last season the Dodgers were with Ohtani’s year. I understand your exuberance I’m just a bit more skeptical myself.
The Mariners are a fine team and will be this year's "darling". Vegas will collect a lot of Mariner wager $, but in the end it's the Dodgers and has been since the start of the season. Look for Kershaw retirement ring narratives. It'll be quiet before they win but after it'll all be about Kershaw sailing into the sunset.
@LAGameofInches
The Mariners are a fine team and will be this year's "darling". Vegas will collect a lot of Mariner wager $, but in the end it's the Dodgers and has been since the start of the season. Look for Kershaw retirement ring narratives. It'll be quiet before they win but after it'll all be about Kershaw sailing into the sunset.
Once in awhile, gambling gives you the easiest wager right under your nose and most simply overthink. My biggest wager of my gambling life; Dodgers to win the World Series -160 Simply put, nobody is beating this team. They have purchased every good player in the league, and with that comes winning. $48,000 to win $30,000 See you guys when they're hoisting the trophy, and I'm walking to the cage to collect.
Hadn't given it any thought until I saw your post. Good tip! Thanks!
And in that regard, I have multiple reasons to hope your bet wins!
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix:
Once in awhile, gambling gives you the easiest wager right under your nose and most simply overthink. My biggest wager of my gambling life; Dodgers to win the World Series -160 Simply put, nobody is beating this team. They have purchased every good player in the league, and with that comes winning. $48,000 to win $30,000 See you guys when they're hoisting the trophy, and I'm walking to the cage to collect.
Hadn't given it any thought until I saw your post. Good tip! Thanks!
And in that regard, I have multiple reasons to hope your bet wins!
Yep, thanks Bator. Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical.
@MrBator
Yep, thanks Bator. Sometimes it's so simple yet people want to complicate. This wager is sitting in your faces. You can STILL get it at -200 which is just absolutely comical.