• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Trump coin toss

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    jpot34
    ______P______
    cdog8043
    cd329
    mikebdb
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2034
    Posts: 112
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 7:58 PM ET #76

    @Cooler999

     Division is a terrible affliction.  

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @Cooler999

     Division is a terrible affliction.  

     
    ______P______
    ______P______
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 2286
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 7:59 PM ET #77

    @CarterSECpicks

     This is the problem.  Whether you like him or not, I think 99.9% of the population can agree he hasn't done much to garner such praise.  Unless, however,  you are a publicly traded multinational corporation or top brass for oneofthese businesses. Plain and simple delusion on the fringes of both sides of the "aisle".

    Reply

    @CarterSECpicks

     This is the problem.  Whether you like him or not, I think 99.9% of the population can agree he hasn't done much to garner such praise.  Unless, however,  you are a publicly traded multinational corporation or top brass for oneofthese businesses. Plain and simple delusion on the fringes of both sides of the "aisle".

     
    ______P______
    ______P______
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 2286
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 7:59 PM ET #78

    Move this chat plz mods

    Reply

    Move this chat plz mods

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 7:59 PM ET #79

    @RXistrash

     At least he's 100% a real man. That's becoming a scarcity.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @RXistrash

     At least he's 100% a real man. That's becoming a scarcity.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 8:01 PM ET #80

    @______P______

     Yes, it needs to go to a safe space. LOL!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @______P______

     Yes, it needs to go to a safe space. LOL!

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 8:03 PM ET #81

     This is the problem.  Whether you like him or not, I think 99.9% of the population can agree he hasn't done much to garner such praise.

     

    Delusional.   

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

     This is the problem.  Whether you like him or not, I think 99.9% of the population can agree he hasn't done much to garner such praise.

     

    Delusional.   

     
    cdog8043
    cdog8043
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 9625
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 8:09 PM ET #82

    @jpot34

     LOL

    Tomorrow, CNN will report Trump and Sherrone Morris are drinking buddies.

    Swirl, swirl - covers.

     

     

    I can only imagine when that day will come
    Reply

    @jpot34

     LOL

    Tomorrow, CNN will report Trump and Sherrone Morris are drinking buddies.

    Swirl, swirl - covers.

     

     

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 8:12 PM ET #83

    I'll be quiet now. I'm sure many would like that.  peacepeace_5

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    I'll be quiet now. I'm sure many would like that.  peacepeace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 9:55 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by 7out:

    @blowoutgm The only reason the first term wasn’t as bad is because he had a Republican cabinet who still respected the rule of law and prevented him from doing what he wanted to do. All you have to do is compare the policies & the bills passed by both parties to see only one helps the working poor. As far as there being bad individual actors in both parties I agree there are and should be delt with through the rule of law.

    an_clapthumbs_uppeace_5

    dont waste your time trying to explain that to a maga. They nhave the exact same morals as trump, thats why they love the guy so much.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 7out:

    @blowoutgm The only reason the first term wasn’t as bad is because he had a Republican cabinet who still respected the rule of law and prevented him from doing what he wanted to do. All you have to do is compare the policies & the bills passed by both parties to see only one helps the working poor. As far as there being bad individual actors in both parties I agree there are and should be delt with through the rule of law.

    an_clapthumbs_uppeace_5

    dont waste your time trying to explain that to a maga. They nhave the exact same morals as trump, thats why they love the guy so much.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 9:56 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @RXistrash  At least he's 100% a real man. That's becoming a scarcity.

    lmfaoooooooooooo a real man.  The guy that had his daddy pay off a doctor to say he had bone spurs, that trump doesnt even know which foot it was on.  Your love for this criminal is mind blowing.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @RXistrash  At least he's 100% a real man. That's becoming a scarcity.

    lmfaoooooooooooo a real man.  The guy that had his daddy pay off a doctor to say he had bone spurs, that trump doesnt even know which foot it was on.  Your love for this criminal is mind blowing.

     
    ______P______
    ______P______
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 2286
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:00 PM ET #86

    bsnbc vs. FauxNews

    All out fight to the death here lol. You're all falling right in line.  They keep us fighting, all while picking our pockets.  Back to football now good sheep lol. 

    Reply

    bsnbc vs. FauxNews

    All out fight to the death here lol. You're all falling right in line.  They keep us fighting, all while picking our pockets.  Back to football now good sheep lol. 

     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:00 PM ET #87

    Trump is a piece of shit… i apologize to shit

    Reply

    Trump is a piece of shit… i apologize to shit

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:03 PM ET #88

    @cd329

     I don't love him. I voted for him because I had to. Your party put up a bozo. Trump is the best republican President since Reagan but Reagan wasn't great. I still say JFK was our best President since I've been alive. That's when I loved the Democratic party. Not the same party anymore!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @cd329

     I don't love him. I voted for him because I had to. Your party put up a bozo. Trump is the best republican President since Reagan but Reagan wasn't great. I still say JFK was our best President since I've been alive. That's when I loved the Democratic party. Not the same party anymore!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:08 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    By the way, I was a diehard Union democrat before Clinton showed up. Course then I didn't know as my as I do now.

    you mean the President that got the largest budget surplus in US history. 4 straight years of balancing the budget, first time that happened in decades. Boy what an awful President.  Now am a solid union democrat and when i hear you say you were a diehard union democrat, i know damn well thats a lie.  Yeah you became a republican and now a maga. lmfaooooo yup cause those republican politicians are die hard union backers. Nice try but you aint no union guy.

    and yes he did some things that hurt the unions, but there is zero republicans that ever helped unions.

    and dont ever forgot it was reagan was the one who destroyed union labor by letting companies move overseas to use cheap labor. Thats why we have lost all the manufacturing jobs. oh lets see, i do believe that was a republican that did thatan_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    By the way, I was a diehard Union democrat before Clinton showed up. Course then I didn't know as my as I do now.

    you mean the President that got the largest budget surplus in US history. 4 straight years of balancing the budget, first time that happened in decades. Boy what an awful President.  Now am a solid union democrat and when i hear you say you were a diehard union democrat, i know damn well thats a lie.  Yeah you became a republican and now a maga. lmfaooooo yup cause those republican politicians are die hard union backers. Nice try but you aint no union guy.

    and yes he did some things that hurt the unions, but there is zero republicans that ever helped unions.

    and dont ever forgot it was reagan was the one who destroyed union labor by letting companies move overseas to use cheap labor. Thats why we have lost all the manufacturing jobs. oh lets see, i do believe that was a republican that did thatan_light

     
    ______P______
    ______P______
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 2286
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:08 PM ET #90

    @jpot34

     my man.  These are comments I can respect.  

    Reply

    @jpot34

     my man.  These are comments I can respect.  

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:10 PM ET #91

    @cd329

     All I can say is new_laugh_cry. We agree to disagree. You get information that is diametrically opposed to my information. Wonder who is lying? One, the other, or both?

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @cd329

     All I can say is new_laugh_cry. We agree to disagree. You get information that is diametrically opposed to my information. Wonder who is lying? One, the other, or both?

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:11 PM ET #92

    @______P______

     peacepeace_5

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @______P______

     peacepeace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:11 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFan2885:

    @cd329  Did you serve!?! You clown??

    Members of my family did a brother dying while serving, so kiss my butt pal.  I know if i got drafted, i wouldnt use some lame ass fake bone spurs to get out of serving but hey its your right to idolize some phony like trump.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFan2885:

    @cd329  Did you serve!?! You clown??

    Members of my family did a brother dying while serving, so kiss my butt pal.  I know if i got drafted, i wouldnt use some lame ass fake bone spurs to get out of serving but hey its your right to idolize some phony like trump.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:19 PM ET #94

    @cd329

     Maybe you are a war monger? I'll tell you the truth after what I've seen in my long life. I will skip the country if these idiot pols try to draft me to war with some nation where we should not be involved. Too many innocent Americans have died in war when our homeland was not penetrated. Bring our troops home and defend the motherland. Screw this policeman job that we think we've been apportioned with. Those days should have been over before the Korean War.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @cd329

     Maybe you are a war monger? I'll tell you the truth after what I've seen in my long life. I will skip the country if these idiot pols try to draft me to war with some nation where we should not be involved. Too many innocent Americans have died in war when our homeland was not penetrated. Bring our troops home and defend the motherland. Screw this policeman job that we think we've been apportioned with. Those days should have been over before the Korean War.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:28 PM ET #95

    @cd329

     My uncle whom I loved dearly died after coming back home from Vietnam. He was a mental mess. He told me before he died he was predominantly a point man in the Army. Dies at 23 one year after coming home from Hodgkins Lymphoma which anyone with a brain would know his death was caused by Agent Orange and Napalm. Ever since then I'm against war unless it affects crossing our borders.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @cd329

     My uncle whom I loved dearly died after coming back home from Vietnam. He was a mental mess. He told me before he died he was predominantly a point man in the Army. Dies at 23 one year after coming home from Hodgkins Lymphoma which anyone with a brain would know his death was caused by Agent Orange and Napalm. Ever since then I'm against war unless it affects crossing our borders.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:44 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @cd329  I don't love him. I voted for him because I had to. Your party put up a bozo. Trump is the best republican President since Reagan but Reagan wasn't great. I still say JFK was our best President since I've been alive. That's when I loved the Democratic party. Not the same party anymore!

     

    Reagan was a horrible President, especially for unions. That in itself shows that you arent and never were a die hard union guy. You have always been a die hard republican, to say he was a good president. He is the guy that killed our whole manufacturing industry, i dont any real union guys who would be for that.an_shake

    Reagan was one of the worst President for unions in our countries history and thats backed up by all the things he did to weaken unions. A truer union guy knows that. Funny thing his he was head on the actors union, but left that behind when he became president.  Couldnt have anything to do with him helping the rich corporations bust unionsan_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @cd329  I don't love him. I voted for him because I had to. Your party put up a bozo. Trump is the best republican President since Reagan but Reagan wasn't great. I still say JFK was our best President since I've been alive. That's when I loved the Democratic party. Not the same party anymore!

     

    Reagan was a horrible President, especially for unions. That in itself shows that you arent and never were a die hard union guy. You have always been a die hard republican, to say he was a good president. He is the guy that killed our whole manufacturing industry, i dont any real union guys who would be for that.an_shake

    Reagan was one of the worst President for unions in our countries history and thats backed up by all the things he did to weaken unions. A truer union guy knows that. Funny thing his he was head on the actors union, but left that behind when he became president.  Couldnt have anything to do with him helping the rich corporations bust unionsan_light

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:56 PM ET #97

    Unions are far from perfect. I'm glad I was in one for 30 years as they are better than not having one. Reagan was a decent president though I did disagree with what he did do to the union movement.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    Unions are far from perfect. I'm glad I was in one for 30 years as they are better than not having one. Reagan was a decent president though I did disagree with what he did do to the union movement.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 11:04 PM ET #98

    @cd329

     I was even a democratic precinct committeeman before your party imploded. The negative changes were distinct!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @cd329

     I was even a democratic precinct committeeman before your party imploded. The negative changes were distinct!

     
    Ghostradamus
    Ghostradamus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2025
    Posts: 147
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2025 - 8:18 AM ET #99

    @jpot34

     Bro I thought you were gonna shut the up already you literally carried this hole thread on your back and made yourself look like an idiot in the process. Typical right winger says one thing does the other. 

    Reply

    @jpot34

     Bro I thought you were gonna shut the up already you literally carried this hole thread on your back and made yourself look like an idiot in the process. Typical right winger says one thing does the other. 

     
     
    Ghostradamus
    Ghostradamus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2025
    Posts: 147
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2025 - 8:20 AM ET #100

    @cd329

     Seriously these clowns be worshipping this fuck fat con artist while he lies to their face and ribs them blind some people are beyond stupid. 

    Reply

    @cd329

     Seriously these clowns be worshipping this fuck fat con artist while he lies to their face and ribs them blind some people are beyond stupid. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.