What the hell was that has Trump never flipped a coin before? That shit was embarrassing. ![]()
Trump coin toss
@jpot34
I've literally never seen somebody flip a coin like that he didn't use his thumb he literally opened Palm to the thing and it didn't go up in the air it like went outwards away from where everyone was looking seriously what the hell was that was it one of those weird flexes where you just like to shake someone's hand for way too long?
@jpot34
I've literally never seen somebody flip a coin like that he didn't use his thumb he literally opened Palm to the thing and it didn't go up in the air it like went outwards away from where everyone was looking seriously what the hell was that was it one of those weird flexes where you just like to shake someone's hand for way too long?
Well he probably can't wipe his own azz, so flipping a coin in the cold would be a massive undertaking - for the draft dodging / military hating POS.
Well he probably can't wipe his own azz, so flipping a coin in the cold would be a massive undertaking - for the draft dodging / military hating POS.
@KasperNV
Agreed. That's what real leaders do whether you like them or not. Not handpicked puppets (Obama to name one) who do everything masters say because they are owned and controlled.
@KasperNV
Agreed. That's what real leaders do whether you like them or not. Not handpicked puppets (Obama to name one) who do everything masters say because they are owned and controlled.
@Timealker
I just thought it was a pathetic coin toss lol you guys are the ones making it political and saying I have TDS typical trumpers don't know your foot from your ass
@Timealker
I just thought it was a pathetic coin toss lol you guys are the ones making it political and saying I have TDS typical trumpers don't know your foot from your ass
@Timealker I just thought it was a pathetic coin toss lol you guys are the ones making it political and saying I have TDS typical trumpers don't know your foot from your ass
Thank you for showing your true colors and the truth we were looking for! TDS!!!!!
@Timealker I just thought it was a pathetic coin toss lol you guys are the ones making it political and saying I have TDS typical trumpers don't know your foot from your ass
Thank you for showing your true colors and the truth we were looking for! TDS!!!!!
yall really out here criticizing the man for his coin toss...it's just like those celebrities first pitch. You know why I dont watch or give an f...bc that's not their job.![]()
yall really out here criticizing the man for his coin toss...it's just like those celebrities first pitch. You know why I dont watch or give an f...bc that's not their job.![]()
@KasperNV
Remind them…Did the dead man walking Biden ever show up for Army v. Navy???
There is no comparison between the two. One man gets stuff done. The other, not so much.
@KasperNV
Remind them…Did the dead man walking Biden ever show up for Army v. Navy???
There is no comparison between the two. One man gets stuff done. The other, not so much.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,781
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,715
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
