@p42..Yes because it takes so much longer to flip a coin then Nancy toss it..Then jpott flashes his dim light bulb to agree with you...![]()
@p42..Yes because it takes so much longer to flip a coin then Nancy toss it..Then jpott flashes his dim light bulb to agree with you...![]()
@p42..Yes because it takes so much longer to flip a coin then Nancy toss it..Then jpott flashes his dim light bulb to agree with you...![]()
Posted by clubtnt @jpot34 i can flip a coin with gloves. you can flip a coin with gloves. my dead grandma can flip a coin with gloves. REALLY!
Posted by clubtnt @jpot34 i can flip a coin with gloves. you can flip a coin with gloves. my dead grandma can flip a coin with gloves. REALLY!
@CarterSECpicks
I wouldn't go that far, but he was the only option at the time. Reagan and JFK would be right up there.
@CarterSECpicks
I wouldn't go that far, but he was the only option at the time. Reagan and JFK would be right up there.
This thread has taken a life of its own I was simply critiquing his toss, it was feminine and showed weakness in my opinion. Stand tall and flip it like a boss don't half heartily hurl the coin like you have cerebral palsy. Bad look Mr president
This thread has taken a life of its own I was simply critiquing his toss, it was feminine and showed weakness in my opinion. Stand tall and flip it like a boss don't half heartily hurl the coin like you have cerebral palsy. Bad look Mr president
@______P______
Exactly- I keep trying to get people to see that both sides are trash. People need to wake up to that simple fact and quit shitting on each other.
@______P______
Exactly- I keep trying to get people to see that both sides are trash. People need to wake up to that simple fact and quit shitting on each other.
@7out
“Corroborated by anonymous sources”… lol- read that out loud. I can’t stand this second Trump term but that is dumb. The only non corrupt politician in America is Thomas Massie. The rest are greedy losers with no moral compass. Democrats and Republicans are trash.
@7out
“Corroborated by anonymous sources”… lol- read that out loud. I can’t stand this second Trump term but that is dumb. The only non corrupt politician in America is Thomas Massie. The rest are greedy losers with no moral compass. Democrats and Republicans are trash.
