I have given them a listen and they were fine - so thank you for that recommendation
- I mostly like music that draw parallels to your roots though - so I like music that incoporate Indians or Mcdonalds for you guys - and Vikings and fighting to defend your country on our side - so I like this band a lot - if I choose to hear songs from Scandinavian artists else I am mostly techno/electronic guy --- I don't know - music like this just makes it easy to get into the mindset of killing people that threatened your land you know - by reminding you what you fight for - Laid Back is maybe "too American" to really be my taste
The Danes are at it Again
I have given them a listen and they were fine - so thank you for that recommendation
- I mostly like music that draw parallels to your roots though - so I like music that incoporate Indians or Mcdonalds for you guys - and Vikings and fighting to defend your country on our side - so I like this band a lot - if I choose to hear songs from Scandinavian artists else I am mostly techno/electronic guy --- I don't know - music like this just makes it easy to get into the mindset of killing people that threatened your land you know - by reminding you what you fight for - Laid Back is maybe "too American" to really be my taste
I hope you catch my drift - it is almost like watching American movies for me - where you know 5 minutes in who dies, who fucks each other behind their partners back and always has an emotional and good ending ! It is so predictable - normal people almost vomit watching that second grade shitshow - Titanic for instance why stand 5 min and watch that idiot meet his unavoidable death (if you don't have any plans of helping anyway) - that is only to make an American audience cry - jump on the door that keeps him floating or eat him - see that would be interesting ! That is also one of the reasons IMO Game of Thrones had an international audience because it went away from that template you guys have for everything - and it is the same with most of your music or music facing you guys - lets just say I am not brainwashed or religious enough to listen to that ear poop
I hope you catch my drift - it is almost like watching American movies for me - where you know 5 minutes in who dies, who fucks each other behind their partners back and always has an emotional and good ending ! It is so predictable - normal people almost vomit watching that second grade shitshow - Titanic for instance why stand 5 min and watch that idiot meet his unavoidable death (if you don't have any plans of helping anyway) - that is only to make an American audience cry - jump on the door that keeps him floating or eat him - see that would be interesting ! That is also one of the reasons IMO Game of Thrones had an international audience because it went away from that template you guys have for everything - and it is the same with most of your music or music facing you guys - lets just say I am not brainwashed or religious enough to listen to that ear poop
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
