I think this part of the movie sums it up pretty well how much we love cows ![]()
The Danes are at it Again
@Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR
Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week
@Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR
Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week
"Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore
" End Quote / Calde13
@Calde13
thats what i was referring to
what happened ? you are still here ...
"Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore
" End Quote / Calde13
@Calde13
thats what i was referring to
what happened ? you are still here ...
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week
Talk about a sucker waiting to happen!
Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week
Talk about a sucker waiting to happen!
Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge
"Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ...
I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best? ![]()
"Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ...
I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best? ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week Talk about a sucker waiting to happen! Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge
I would actually also rate us the highest - we are drunk almost by default - I think we drink more in weekdays than your alcoholics do in weekends - we don’t care for other people’s feelings and we have a no bullshit attitude ! Mention another nation with all those characteristics as standard
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week Talk about a sucker waiting to happen! Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge
I would actually also rate us the highest - we are drunk almost by default - I think we drink more in weekdays than your alcoholics do in weekends - we don’t care for other people’s feelings and we have a no bullshit attitude ! Mention another nation with all those characteristics as standard
Quote Originally Posted by jpot34: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week Talk about a sucker waiting to happen! Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge I would actually also rate us the highest - we are drunk almost by default - I think we drink more in weekdays than your alcoholics do in weekends - we don’t care for other people’s feelings and we have a no bullshit attitude ! Mention another nation with all those characteristics as standard
That was also why our leaders weren’t invited to go over to the White House on that Ukraine thing where they all were there to kiss Trumps behind (even though we were the 4th most important country in EU that particular time as we host the EU assembly this year, and we have also given a lot of money to Ukraine etc.) - because a Dane would tell some truths to that man straight to his face ! We have already received a warning in the EU assembly - for telling him to fuck off during a vote hearing
Quote Originally Posted by jpot34: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 where is the frontline , soldier ? #goingtoWAR Have you ever provided that evidence you were of german descent ? - Because a German that don’t know where the war is at in every single detail - is almost as rare as an American that can’t mention the 3 best deals from MC Donald’s every giving week Talk about a sucker waiting to happen! Believe A Dane, Not An Albanian: These Are The World's Most Trusting Societies | ZeroHedge I would actually also rate us the highest - we are drunk almost by default - I think we drink more in weekdays than your alcoholics do in weekends - we don’t care for other people’s feelings and we have a no bullshit attitude ! Mention another nation with all those characteristics as standard
That was also why our leaders weren’t invited to go over to the White House on that Ukraine thing where they all were there to kiss Trumps behind (even though we were the 4th most important country in EU that particular time as we host the EU assembly this year, and we have also given a lot of money to Ukraine etc.) - because a Dane would tell some truths to that man straight to his face ! We have already received a warning in the EU assembly - for telling him to fuck off during a vote hearing
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: "Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ... I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best?
go ahead , Danish is a North Germanic Language ,my mother was born in Kiel , i will have no problems to understand your reasons "not going to war" until the spring of 2026 ![]()
Living in West LA just South of Beverly Hills (5m by car) i can guarantee you i am eating way better than you are , particularly Middle Eastern cuisine / Lebanese , my wife is from Beirut
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: "Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ... I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best?
go ahead , Danish is a North Germanic Language ,my mother was born in Kiel , i will have no problems to understand your reasons "not going to war" until the spring of 2026 ![]()
Living in West LA just South of Beverly Hills (5m by car) i can guarantee you i am eating way better than you are , particularly Middle Eastern cuisine / Lebanese , my wife is from Beirut
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: "Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ... I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best? go ahead , Danish is a North Germanic Language ,my mother was born in Kiel , i will have no problems to understand your reasons "not going to war" until the spring of 2026 Living in West LA just South of Beverly Hills (5m by car) i can guarantee you i am eating way better than you are , particularly Middle Eastern cuisine / Lebanese , my wife is from Beirut
Militærkontoret valgte at sende mig på dronetræningskursus, da det var det de havde fået at vide de helst ville have dernede - så jeg har nogle forskellige certifikater jeg skal have taget inden - så det skal jeg på nu her - I øvrigt har jeg også fået corona men det sagde de ikke var afgørende for afgørelsen
Ja som om du gør - Danmark har haft de to bedste restauranter i verden de sidste 15 år - som om sådan noget tyndskids fremelskende gøgler mad fra Mellemøsten er bedre
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: "Btw guys don’t cry - you will soon get rid of me - I am going to war on Friday - so I won’t be in here anymore " End Quote / Calde13 @Calde13 thats what i was referring to what happened ? you are still here ... I have to be here until spring - I can give you the reason in Danish if you want ? Btw I am going to MC Donald’s next week for my niece birthday this will be my first time in 10 years or something - could you be a good American and tell me which item on the menu is best? go ahead , Danish is a North Germanic Language ,my mother was born in Kiel , i will have no problems to understand your reasons "not going to war" until the spring of 2026 Living in West LA just South of Beverly Hills (5m by car) i can guarantee you i am eating way better than you are , particularly Middle Eastern cuisine / Lebanese , my wife is from Beirut
Militærkontoret valgte at sende mig på dronetræningskursus, da det var det de havde fået at vide de helst ville have dernede - så jeg har nogle forskellige certifikater jeg skal have taget inden - så det skal jeg på nu her - I øvrigt har jeg også fået corona men det sagde de ikke var afgørende for afgørelsen
Ja som om du gør - Danmark har haft de to bedste restauranter i verden de sidste 15 år - som om sådan noget tyndskids fremelskende gøgler mad fra Mellemøsten er bedre
Corona , lol , 2 days and its over , so --->>> ![]()
drone training and going to war , its quite not the same , maybe you ll become Hussein the second who loved to kill civilians with drones
about your fucking Copenhagen restaurants , fuck them , nothing but a hype , and God only knows you haven't been there
Corona , lol , 2 days and its over , so --->>> ![]()
drone training and going to war , its quite not the same , maybe you ll become Hussein the second who loved to kill civilians with drones
about your fucking Copenhagen restaurants , fuck them , nothing but a hype , and God only knows you haven't been there
Corona , lol , 2 days and its over , so --->>> drone training and going to war , its quite not the same , maybe you ll become Hussein the second who loved to kill civilians with drones about your fucking Copenhagen restaurants , fuck them , nothing but a hype , and God only knows you haven't been there
Ok so you didn’t understand Danish ? Why didn’t you just say so?
Corona , lol , 2 days and its over , so --->>> drone training and going to war , its quite not the same , maybe you ll become Hussein the second who loved to kill civilians with drones about your fucking Copenhagen restaurants , fuck them , nothing but a hype , and God only knows you haven't been there
Ok so you didn’t understand Danish ? Why didn’t you just say so?
And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it at all you retard ![]()
And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it at all you retard ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82XGJV_nkU&list=RDR82XGJV_nkU&start_radio=1 Sunshine Reggae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pTJ_CbN9E&list=RDh3pTJ_CbN9E&start_radio=1 White Horse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByP88jUQH4&list=RDyByP88jUQH4&start_radio=1 Bakerman ...is baking bread
of course you are too young to know them
Laid Back , the only legends out of Denmark when it comes to music , had to pleasure to meet them , nice guys , plenty of drinks
, my uncle was the largest concert promotor ,back in the days in Europe , Peter Rieger was his name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82XGJV_nkU&list=RDR82XGJV_nkU&start_radio=1 Sunshine Reggae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pTJ_CbN9E&list=RDh3pTJ_CbN9E&start_radio=1 White Horse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByP88jUQH4&list=RDyByP88jUQH4&start_radio=1 Bakerman ...is baking bread
of course you are too young to know them
Laid Back , the only legends out of Denmark when it comes to music , had to pleasure to meet them , nice guys , plenty of drinks
, my uncle was the largest concert promotor ,back in the days in Europe , Peter Rieger was his name
And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it all you retard
you call me a retard , i call you an imbecile and and incel , fair enough ?
And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it all you retard
you call me a retard , i call you an imbecile and and incel , fair enough ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82XGJV_nkU&list=RDR82XGJV_nkU&start_radio=1 Sunshine Reggae https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pTJ_CbN9E&list=RDh3pTJ_CbN9E&start_radio=1 White Horse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByP88jUQH4&list=RDyByP88jUQH4&start_radio=1 Bakerman ...is baking bread of course you are too young to know them Laid Back , the only legends out of Denmark when it comes to music , had to pleasure to meet them , nice guys , plenty of drinks , my uncle was the largest concert promotor ,back in the days in Europe , Peter Rieger was his name
Magnus Millang isn’t a singer he is a comedian![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82XGJV_nkU&list=RDR82XGJV_nkU&start_radio=1 Sunshine Reggae https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pTJ_CbN9E&list=RDh3pTJ_CbN9E&start_radio=1 White Horse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByP88jUQH4&list=RDyByP88jUQH4&start_radio=1 Bakerman ...is baking bread of course you are too young to know them Laid Back , the only legends out of Denmark when it comes to music , had to pleasure to meet them , nice guys , plenty of drinks , my uncle was the largest concert promotor ,back in the days in Europe , Peter Rieger was his name
Magnus Millang isn’t a singer he is a comedian![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it all you retard you call me a retard , i call you an imbecile and and incel , fair enough ?
for me retard just means a stupid person - but sure you can call me whatever you want
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: And why on earth should I lie - I made that message like 4 days prior to my other interaction in here - if I didn’t intend to go - I wouldn’t have mentioned it all you retard you call me a retard , i call you an imbecile and and incel , fair enough ?
for me retard just means a stupid person - but sure you can call me whatever you want
@Calde13 i am talking Laid Back , dude
I don’t know them no - but unless you go to Lukas Graham level etc. most Danish bands would drink a beer with you if you met them I feel like ![]()
@Calde13 i am talking Laid Back , dude
I don’t know them no - but unless you go to Lukas Graham level etc. most Danish bands would drink a beer with you if you met them I feel like ![]()
Denmark do have famous musicians - but since Sweden and UK are two of the most famous music producing countries in the world and both are our nextdoor neighbours - we just get most of our music from them
Denmark do have famous musicians - but since Sweden and UK are two of the most famous music producing countries in the world and both are our nextdoor neighbours - we just get most of our music from them
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 i am talking Laid Back , dude I don’t know them no - but unless you go to Lukas Graham level etc. most Danish bands would drink a beer with you if you met them I feel like
great band , listen to some of their songs , gave you 3 links ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @Calde13 i am talking Laid Back , dude I don’t know them no - but unless you go to Lukas Graham level etc. most Danish bands would drink a beer with you if you met them I feel like
great band , listen to some of their songs , gave you 3 links ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
