POLL FOR POSTERS
Who the fuck is Freedom?.....and why would anyone trust a guy named Freedom?...........(waiting to be put in my place for questioning that ,,,,,,,,,,,,emotion)...........
Freedom is the classless, corrupt owner of this entire site. He single handedly got in the way of a bailout deal that was in the works to help out those who had their money stolen by beted and the only reason he got in the way of it is because there was no money in it for him.
But dont worry Jay10...His day will come when someone just snaps and gives him what he deserves. I just hope he enjoys being able to walk while he can.
Who the fuck is Freedom?.....and why would anyone trust a guy named Freedom?...........(waiting to be put in my place for questioning that ,,,,,,,,,,,,emotion)...........
Freedom is the classless, corrupt owner of this entire site. He single handedly got in the way of a bailout deal that was in the works to help out those who had their money stolen by beted and the only reason he got in the way of it is because there was no money in it for him.
But dont worry Jay10...His day will come when someone just snaps and gives him what he deserves. I just hope he enjoys being able to walk while he can.
Freedom is the classless, corrupt owner of this entire site. He single handedly got in the way of a bailout deal that was in the works to help out those who had their money stolen by beted and the only reason he got in the way of it is because there was no money in it for him.
But dont worry Jay10...His day will come when someone just snaps and gives him what he deserves. I just hope he enjoys being able to walk while he can.
Freedom is the classless, corrupt owner of this entire site. He single handedly got in the way of a bailout deal that was in the works to help out those who had their money stolen by beted and the only reason he got in the way of it is because there was no money in it for him.
But dont worry Jay10...His day will come when someone just snaps and gives him what he deserves. I just hope he enjoys being able to walk while he can.
Im far from a pro. I only know what covers told me as to what the best book is to play at. So i made my deposit there. 2 days later, i have over $1500 there, they close up and steal my money. Yes Freedom/Covers is PARTIALLY to blame. And what pisses me off more than anything is that everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is. And he has his little lackey Superbeets doing his dirty work for him by boxing people who dont kiss covers' ass
Im far from a pro. I only know what covers told me as to what the best book is to play at. So i made my deposit there. 2 days later, i have over $1500 there, they close up and steal my money. Yes Freedom/Covers is PARTIALLY to blame. And what pisses me off more than anything is that everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is. And he has his little lackey Superbeets doing his dirty work for him by boxing people who dont kiss covers' ass
everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is.
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is.
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
No...I wouldnt trust that cocksucker...But compared to Freedom, he comes across as Mother Theresa
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
No...I wouldnt trust that cocksucker...But compared to Freedom, he comes across as Mother Theresa
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
Did Calvin Ayre tell you all of this?
Im far from a pro. I only know what covers told me as to what the best book is to play at. So i made my deposit there. 2 days later, i have over $1500 there, they close up and steal my money. Yes Freedom/Covers is PARTIALLY to blame. And what pisses me off more than anything is that everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is. And he has his little lackey Superbeets doing his dirty work for him by boxing people who dont kiss covers' ass
Im far from a pro. I only know what covers told me as to what the best book is to play at. So i made my deposit there. 2 days later, i have over $1500 there, they close up and steal my money. Yes Freedom/Covers is PARTIALLY to blame. And what pisses me off more than anything is that everyone who got screwed was about to get their money back with another book thru a generous bailout deal and then Freedom stepped in and stopped the whole deal because he wasnt making anything on the deal. Its been well documented elsewhere the kind of scumbag he is. And he has his little lackey Superbeets doing his dirty work for him by boxing people who dont kiss covers' ass
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
But how is a newbie supposed to know which of covers listed books are good and which are bad? Beted was covers #1 ranked book...not #2 or #3. #1 means the best. I wish i would have checked other sites. If i would have knowmn how corrupt covers was, I would have.
But how is a newbie supposed to know which of covers listed books are good and which are bad? Beted was covers #1 ranked book...not #2 or #3. #1 means the best. I wish i would have checked other sites. If i would have knowmn how corrupt covers was, I would have.
Well you are free to believe what Calvin (coughcoughscumbagcoughcough) or anyone else tells you.
Well you are free to believe what Calvin (coughcoughscumbagcoughcough) or anyone else tells you.
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
I understand why you are upset but don't we all make decisions without perfect information all the time? Just chalk it up as lesson learned. I am sorry to say this but you are most responsible for your own decision and you are not nearly as hard on yourself than on them.![]()
Just curious...Wouldnt checking with a supposedly respected site like covers as to which are the best books to play at be considered "doing my homework"?
I understand why you are upset but don't we all make decisions without perfect information all the time? Just chalk it up as lesson learned. I am sorry to say this but you are most responsible for your own decision and you are not nearly as hard on yourself than on them.![]()
U are crazy my friend... how many times have I told u I was sorry about what happened... but it has nothin to do with me.. I'm just a poster myself who happens to have a few more buttons on my screen..
As I've stated numerous times, FREEDOM has never contacted me on anything and I mean NEVER.. I was just doing what I was suppose to do and that is to "moderate" the forums... it is evident that u have a hard on for me and I don't know why... u need to chill.. also if u make anymore threats towards the owners then u will be shown the door...GROW UP
U are crazy my friend... how many times have I told u I was sorry about what happened... but it has nothin to do with me.. I'm just a poster myself who happens to have a few more buttons on my screen..
As I've stated numerous times, FREEDOM has never contacted me on anything and I mean NEVER.. I was just doing what I was suppose to do and that is to "moderate" the forums... it is evident that u have a hard on for me and I don't know why... u need to chill.. also if u make anymore threats towards the owners then u will be shown the door...GROW UP
Riche
U are crazy my friend... how many times have I told u I was sorry about what happened... but it has nothin to do with me.. I'm just a poster myself who happens to have a few more buttons on my screen..
As I've stated numerous times, FREEDOM has never contacted me on anything and I mean NEVER.. I was just doing what I was suppose to do and that is to "moderate" the forums... it is evident that u have a hard on for me and I don't know why... u need to chill.. also if u make anymore threats towards the owners then u will be shown the door...GROW UP
You're right Superbeets...My posting and bashing has nothing to do with me having my money stolen from a book based on covers recommendation, and it has nothing to do with Crooked Freedom making me a promise which was an outright lie. It only has to do with the fact tha i have a hard on for you. They have AA meetings for people like you because you obviously must be drunk to believe that.
Riche
U are crazy my friend... how many times have I told u I was sorry about what happened... but it has nothin to do with me.. I'm just a poster myself who happens to have a few more buttons on my screen..
As I've stated numerous times, FREEDOM has never contacted me on anything and I mean NEVER.. I was just doing what I was suppose to do and that is to "moderate" the forums... it is evident that u have a hard on for me and I don't know why... u need to chill.. also if u make anymore threats towards the owners then u will be shown the door...GROW UP
You're right Superbeets...My posting and bashing has nothing to do with me having my money stolen from a book based on covers recommendation, and it has nothing to do with Crooked Freedom making me a promise which was an outright lie. It only has to do with the fact tha i have a hard on for you. They have AA meetings for people like you because you obviously must be drunk to believe that.
I am convinced Covers was invested in BetED at some level and lost a lot of money when the FEDS raided.
I am convinced Covers was invested in BetED at some level and lost a lot of money when the FEDS raided.
But how is a newbie supposed to know which of covers listed books are good and which are bad? Beted was covers #1 ranked book...not #2 or #3. #1 means the best. I wish i would have checked other sites. If i would have knowmn how corrupt covers was, I would have.
They were bias because the were invested. Not corrupt....
But how is a newbie supposed to know which of covers listed books are good and which are bad? Beted was covers #1 ranked book...not #2 or #3. #1 means the best. I wish i would have checked other sites. If i would have knowmn how corrupt covers was, I would have.
They were bias because the were invested. Not corrupt....
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
