POLL FOR POSTERS
I say SUPERBEETS does take it up the ass... so my vote is
Whatever you say you queer mutt. Both myself and others were pissed and Freedom and Lou for completely lying to posters and making numerous false promises and when i spoke out about it, you stepped in to a conversation that didnt even concern you and you banned me.
You're even known across the street as being a total joke. Just remember...next time use vasoline, Im sure it will help.
I say SUPERBEETS does take it up the ass... so my vote is
Whatever you say you queer mutt. Both myself and others were pissed and Freedom and Lou for completely lying to posters and making numerous false promises and when i spoke out about it, you stepped in to a conversation that didnt even concern you and you banned me.
You're even known across the street as being a total joke. Just remember...next time use vasoline, Im sure it will help.
Whatever you say you queer mutt. Both myself and others were pissed and Freedom and Lou for completely lying to posters and making numerous false promises and when i spoke out about it, you stepped in to a conversation that didnt even concern you and you banned me.
You're even known across the street as being a total joke. Just remember...next time use vasoline, Im sure it will help.
Whatever you say you queer mutt. Both myself and others were pissed and Freedom and Lou for completely lying to posters and making numerous false promises and when i spoke out about it, you stepped in to a conversation that didnt even concern you and you banned me.
You're even known across the street as being a total joke. Just remember...next time use vasoline, Im sure it will help.
They didnt really lie but they made stupid promises almost as stupid as making a book like Bet ED #1..Yeah I am sure Covers is still embarrased by the situation. I would bet Freedom lied about flying to Costa Rica (twice was it?) to fix things for us Bet Ed victims but put yourself their shoes. Rich how long can you be upset about $1000. Yeah I'm a little bitter at Covers as I took their advice and got screwed but was it their fault? Freedom went overboard with his promises but in the long run Bet Ed is to blame not Covers
They didnt really lie but they made stupid promises almost as stupid as making a book like Bet ED #1..Yeah I am sure Covers is still embarrased by the situation. I would bet Freedom lied about flying to Costa Rica (twice was it?) to fix things for us Bet Ed victims but put yourself their shoes. Rich how long can you be upset about $1000. Yeah I'm a little bitter at Covers as I took their advice and got screwed but was it their fault? Freedom went overboard with his promises but in the long run Bet Ed is to blame not Covers
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
