• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Jerkoff knockwood bashing covers

    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    DeezyAZ81
    cd329
    trainwreck66
    VeritasAlways
    rookie711
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 676
    Posts: 235
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 6:39 PM ET #201

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: @cd329  I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.." Maybe you never read the rules over there.  Every forum at the top, theres rules.  Posts topics in the right forum.  I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums.  Why have rules then.  Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum.  Thanks for the comment thou

    Knock has 2 plays posted and more to come for night cap. Fade city. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: @cd329  I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.." Maybe you never read the rules over there.  Every forum at the top, theres rules.  Posts topics in the right forum.  I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums.  Why have rules then.  Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum.  Thanks for the comment thou

    Knock has 2 plays posted and more to come for night cap. Fade city. peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 6:54 PM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: @cd329  I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.." Maybe you never read the rules over there.  Every forum at the top, theres rules.  Posts topics in the right forum.  I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums.  Why have rules then.  Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum.  Thanks for the comment thou Knock has 2 plays posted and more to come for night cap. Fade city.

    Am sick, i already both those sides picked out.  Cant just go against my own capping.  Sucks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: @cd329  I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.." Maybe you never read the rules over there.  Every forum at the top, theres rules.  Posts topics in the right forum.  I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums.  Why have rules then.  Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum.  Thanks for the comment thou Knock has 2 plays posted and more to come for night cap. Fade city.

    Am sick, i already both those sides picked out.  Cant just go against my own capping.  Sucks

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 7:05 PM ET #203

    I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezymoneybag

    Reply

    I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezymoneybag

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 7:34 PM ET #204

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezy

    Couldn't even get the initial two fades down. Games started too early and he posts too late. I am waiting for the night cap games. Hoping he has a good 7 or 8 games for us tonight. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezy

    Couldn't even get the initial two fades down. Games started too early and he posts too late. I am waiting for the night cap games. Hoping he has a good 7 or 8 games for us tonight. peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 7:40 PM ET #205

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezy Couldn't even get the initial two fades down. Games started too early and he posts too late. I am waiting for the night cap games. Hoping he has a good 7 or 8 games for us tonight.

     Yup lets say a prayeran_angel

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: I passed on lasalle cause i picked them.  The other game i had no pick, cause i updated a rating i use to make picks and it was a no play.  But game was off, so i couldnt fade the west carolina pick.  I gotta wait until later for more picks now.  Hope you cash both Deezy Couldn't even get the initial two fades down. Games started too early and he posts too late. I am waiting for the night cap games. Hoping he has a good 7 or 8 games for us tonight.

     Yup lets say a prayeran_angel

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 7:46 PM ET #206

    @DeezyAZ81

     

    @cd329

     

     

    Your responses would be better if you signed out as Deezy! and Cd !

     

     

    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     

    @cd329

     

     

    Your responses would be better if you signed out as Deezy! and Cd !

     

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 8:11 PM ET #207

    @DeezyAZ81

     

     What i dont understand is why he keeps calling Covers china.  Covers has been in Canada since its start in 1995.  He became a member in 2003, why stay here for 21 years? 

    Covers and The RX are 2 top notch forums.  Probably the 2 best on the net.  Facebook and twitter are just filled with touts. I think there are more touts on those sites then actual bettors lollll

     

    Damn marshall over the total is gonna get me again tonight. Team is 8 overs and 17 unders, yet books keep posting crazy high numbers.  I keep biting on the overan_brick

    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     

     What i dont understand is why he keeps calling Covers china.  Covers has been in Canada since its start in 1995.  He became a member in 2003, why stay here for 21 years? 

    Covers and The RX are 2 top notch forums.  Probably the 2 best on the net.  Facebook and twitter are just filled with touts. I think there are more touts on those sites then actual bettors lollll

     

    Damn marshall over the total is gonna get me again tonight. Team is 8 overs and 17 unders, yet books keep posting crazy high numbers.  I keep biting on the overan_brick

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 8:46 PM ET #208

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @DeezyAZ81   @cd329     Your responses would be better if you signed out as Deezy! and Cd !

     

    Nice try Trainwreck.  I have zero aliases on any forums anywhere.  Everything i say, i want it to come from me, not an alias.  I might be a little crazy, but i havent reached the point of making posts to myself lmfaooooooooooooo.  Deezy is here because he likes to make money gambling, something you could do if you stopped paying attention to me and instead did some fading.  I guess alot of people arent really gamblers and just come here to stir the pot. Thanks for the post thouan_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @DeezyAZ81   @cd329     Your responses would be better if you signed out as Deezy! and Cd !

     

    Nice try Trainwreck.  I have zero aliases on any forums anywhere.  Everything i say, i want it to come from me, not an alias.  I might be a little crazy, but i havent reached the point of making posts to myself lmfaooooooooooooo.  Deezy is here because he likes to make money gambling, something you could do if you stopped paying attention to me and instead did some fading.  I guess alot of people arent really gamblers and just come here to stir the pot. Thanks for the post thouan_cheers

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 8:56 PM ET #209

    Blowouts are a over bettors worst nightmare.  Unders are really the best way to go, cause your always winning until the teams beat you.  With overs, your always losing until the teams win for you.  I hate unders thou.  I probably will play marshall over again next game an_brick

    Reply

    Blowouts are a over bettors worst nightmare.  Unders are really the best way to go, cause your always winning until the teams beat you.  With overs, your always losing until the teams win for you.  I hate unders thou.  I probably will play marshall over again next game an_brick

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 9:04 PM ET #210

    @cd329

     

    Ummm...I meant how knock enters his name after every sentence with an exclamation...it was a joke 

    Reply

    @cd329

     

    Ummm...I meant how knock enters his name after every sentence with an exclamation...it was a joke 

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 9:04 PM ET #211

    trainwreck!

    Reply

    trainwreck!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2024 - 9:52 PM ET #212

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @cd329   Ummm...I meant how knock enters his name after every sentence with an exclamation...it was a joke

    So SORRY.  I thought you were saying deezy was an alias.  I read the post again and now i get it an_brick  I thought it was weird you turning on me.  My fault, i apologize.

    Yeah iam totally confused as to why he posts his name so many times.  I mean he will make a 5 sentence post and he might write his name 5 or more times.  Does he think people dont know whos writing the post so he keeps reminding them?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @cd329   Ummm...I meant how knock enters his name after every sentence with an exclamation...it was a joke

    So SORRY.  I thought you were saying deezy was an alias.  I read the post again and now i get it an_brick  I thought it was weird you turning on me.  My fault, i apologize.

    Yeah iam totally confused as to why he posts his name so many times.  I mean he will make a 5 sentence post and he might write his name 5 or more times.  Does he think people dont know whos writing the post so he keeps reminding them?

     
    VeritasAlways
    VeritasAlways
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 736
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2024 - 11:24 AM ET #213

    "Trainwreck!"

     

    THAT is funny.

     

    Correction: THAT is funny!

    I always wave back at the little Amazon guy. I feel like it's the courteous thing to do.
    Reply

    "Trainwreck!"

     

    THAT is funny.

     

    Correction: THAT is funny!

     
    VeritasAlways
    VeritasAlways
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 736
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2024 - 12:47 PM ET #214

    "I might be a little crazy, but i haven't reached the point of making posts to myself."

    We all make fun of the guys who use aliases but there's really something mentally and socially defective in them.

    Even more so when it's combined with being a perpetual record cheater, like the guy who goes 0-4, doesn't change his record, then when called out on it says, "Well, those picks I posted weren't really my picks, I got them from someone else, so I'm not counting them on my record." (Look it up in the archives Fanboyz, you'll see it.)

    He's even got some of the smarter posters here fooled, believing "My eighth straight year with a winning record here!" (The guy actually hit at 27% in the March tournament, yes, 73% losers, or, as he calls it "ANOTHER winning season!" (Again Fanz, don't have to take my word for it, it's right here in the archives.)

    Easy to have a "winning" record when you're a perpetual cheater, shaving losses and padding a record with winners never posted.

    Here's my fav example of what I'm talking about re: aliases, one of the funniest in covers history, where he forgot to change ID's and was cold busted using aliases to kiss his own ass (yet STILL denied it despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see):

     

    Post #23, by LAGameofinches: "I am so humble to help all who tail me."

     

    Post #24, Reply by LAGameofinches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but have been on a torrid run tailing you do you have anything you like today? any MLB?"

     

    Hannibal

    Posts: 338
    Posted: #25

    i guess he forgot to login into his 2nd or 3rd nickname to comment on his own thread. But, according to him, the other posters here are the clowns.

     

    Yardmatt
    Posted: #26
     Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:
    "hate to sound like a beggar but have been on a torrid run tailing you do you have anything you like today?  any MLB?"
     

    LOL are you tooting your own horn and asking yourself for plays or are you asking one of your other ghosts?

     

    A Covers classic!

    I always wave back at the little Amazon guy. I feel like it's the courteous thing to do.
    Reply

    "I might be a little crazy, but i haven't reached the point of making posts to myself."

    We all make fun of the guys who use aliases but there's really something mentally and socially defective in them.

    Even more so when it's combined with being a perpetual record cheater, like the guy who goes 0-4, doesn't change his record, then when called out on it says, "Well, those picks I posted weren't really my picks, I got them from someone else, so I'm not counting them on my record." (Look it up in the archives Fanboyz, you'll see it.)

    He's even got some of the smarter posters here fooled, believing "My eighth straight year with a winning record here!" (The guy actually hit at 27% in the March tournament, yes, 73% losers, or, as he calls it "ANOTHER winning season!" (Again Fanz, don't have to take my word for it, it's right here in the archives.)

    Easy to have a "winning" record when you're a perpetual cheater, shaving losses and padding a record with winners never posted.

    Here's my fav example of what I'm talking about re: aliases, one of the funniest in covers history, where he forgot to change ID's and was cold busted using aliases to kiss his own ass (yet STILL denied it despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see):

     

    Post #23, by LAGameofinches: "I am so humble to help all who tail me."

     

    Post #24, Reply by LAGameofinches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but have been on a torrid run tailing you do you have anything you like today? any MLB?"

     

    Hannibal

    Posts: 338
    Posted: #25

    i guess he forgot to login into his 2nd or 3rd nickname to comment on his own thread. But, according to him, the other posters here are the clowns.

     

    Yardmatt
    Posted: #26
     Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:
    "hate to sound like a beggar but have been on a torrid run tailing you do you have anything you like today?  any MLB?"
     

    LOL are you tooting your own horn and asking yourself for plays or are you asking one of your other ghosts?

     

    A Covers classic!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2024 - 1:07 PM ET #215

    @VeritasAlways

     Yup some covers classics thats for sure

    Reply

    @VeritasAlways

     Yup some covers classics thats for sure

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2024 - 5:27 PM ET #216

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    @VeritasAlways  Yup some covers classics thats for sure

    Knock needs to return from his squirrel hunting trip and post some plays for us! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    @VeritasAlways  Yup some covers classics thats for sure

    Knock needs to return from his squirrel hunting trip and post some plays for us! peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 2:04 PM ET #217

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: @VeritasAlways  Yup some covers classics thats for sure Knock needs to return from his squirrel hunting trip and post some plays for us!

     

    Deezy, knockwood is still here and one of his aliases just made a post bashing me in this thread.

    https://www.covers.com/forum/college-basketball-40/1h-system-game-of-the-years-103826445/1#last

    Its his alias rookie711.  guy has made 89 posts and 95 percent have been licking knockwoods ball sac or defending him.  Knockwood seriously could be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

    Whats even funnier is how he bashes this site to no end, saying its owned by china etc etc etc, yet cant stay away.

    I make a post and knockwood posts with his alias ROOKIE711. 

    Deezy, knock is always here.  Now we just need to expose all his aliases one by one.  What a sad life to create many usernames on a sports forum, licking his own nut sack lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: @VeritasAlways  Yup some covers classics thats for sure Knock needs to return from his squirrel hunting trip and post some plays for us!

     

    Deezy, knockwood is still here and one of his aliases just made a post bashing me in this thread.

    https://www.covers.com/forum/college-basketball-40/1h-system-game-of-the-years-103826445/1#last

    Its his alias rookie711.  guy has made 89 posts and 95 percent have been licking knockwoods ball sac or defending him.  Knockwood seriously could be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

    Whats even funnier is how he bashes this site to no end, saying its owned by china etc etc etc, yet cant stay away.

    I make a post and knockwood posts with his alias ROOKIE711. 

    Deezy, knock is always here.  Now we just need to expose all his aliases one by one.  What a sad life to create many usernames on a sports forum, licking his own nut sack lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 2:20 PM ET #218

    @DeezyAZ81

     

     forgot rookie711 aka knockwood mentioned you in that post also.  Like i said knockwood is one dumb mother f er.  You would think he would try to word his posts differently but hes too dumb and cant do it. 

    knockwood should tell his wife to post for him, then again his wife his probably just a made up alias also.  POOR KNOCK

    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     

     forgot rookie711 aka knockwood mentioned you in that post also.  Like i said knockwood is one dumb mother f er.  You would think he would try to word his posts differently but hes too dumb and cant do it. 

    knockwood should tell his wife to post for him, then again his wife his probably just a made up alias also.  POOR KNOCK

     
    rookie711
    rookie711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 2:33 PM ET #219

    @cd329

     I love that I am in your head. It makes my day how confused I am making you and how you run to your boy deezy. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby so you are not on this forum so long. You are starting to make as much sense as your boy sleepy joe.  You are embarrassing yourself thinking everyone who bashes you is knock. I’m sure you are actually putting a smile on knocks face. I tell you what, start posting some plays here. I promise if you do well I will put on a skirt and be a cheerleader of yours. I’m sure you won’t because it is a lot easier to just sit back and judge other people’s picks or thread titles. 

    Reply

    @cd329

     I love that I am in your head. It makes my day how confused I am making you and how you run to your boy deezy. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby so you are not on this forum so long. You are starting to make as much sense as your boy sleepy joe.  You are embarrassing yourself thinking everyone who bashes you is knock. I’m sure you are actually putting a smile on knocks face. I tell you what, start posting some plays here. I promise if you do well I will put on a skirt and be a cheerleader of yours. I’m sure you won’t because it is a lot easier to just sit back and judge other people’s picks or thread titles. 

     
    rookie711
    rookie711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 2:50 PM ET #220

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

    Reply

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 3:29 PM ET #221

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    @cd329  I love that I am in your head. It makes my day how confused I am making you and how you run to your boy deezy. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby so you are not on this forum so long. You are starting to make as much sense as your boy sleepy joe.  You are embarrassing yourself thinking everyone who bashes you is knock. I’m sure you are actually putting a smile on knocks face. I tell you what, start posting some plays here. I promise if you do well I will put on a skirt and be a cheerleader of yours. I’m sure you won’t because it is a lot easier to just sit back and judge other people’s picks or thread titles.

     

    Rookie711 aka knockwood,  I would have bet a million bucks you would show up in this thread, right after i posted for you to come here.

    Nice try knock, trying to turn my post on me, lmfaooooooo.  It wont work you stupid uneducated hillbilly.  Iam so far in your head knock, you cant even think straight anymore.  You better relax, because with all the bitch slapping am giving you daily and all the drugs you are taking (meth, fentanyl and pot) you could have a serious stroke and endup in a nursing home (and since your a racist piece of shit, you wont like it there)

    Knock maybe you should have your pretend wife start writing your posts.  You must lead a very lonely and sad life, when you go on sports fourms and create aliases to lick your nut sack.  Cubsino8 and rookie711 both aliases of you.  95 percent of their posts are in your threads licking your nut sack. I bet you sit on the couch trying to lick your own nut sack, but cant reach due to that big fat beer belly you have. You were a piece of shit on talksport and your still a piece of shit.  I love how your aliases follow me around the whole site, lmfaooooo.

    Man for a guy that hates and bashes this site so much, you sure do spend alot of time here.  Guys like you are nothing but hypocrite(look it up if the word is too big for you hill billy) scum

    knockwood aka rookie711 aka cubsin08.

    slowly but surely every one of your scum aliases will be exposed. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    @cd329  I love that I am in your head. It makes my day how confused I am making you and how you run to your boy deezy. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby so you are not on this forum so long. You are starting to make as much sense as your boy sleepy joe.  You are embarrassing yourself thinking everyone who bashes you is knock. I’m sure you are actually putting a smile on knocks face. I tell you what, start posting some plays here. I promise if you do well I will put on a skirt and be a cheerleader of yours. I’m sure you won’t because it is a lot easier to just sit back and judge other people’s picks or thread titles.

     

    Rookie711 aka knockwood,  I would have bet a million bucks you would show up in this thread, right after i posted for you to come here.

    Nice try knock, trying to turn my post on me, lmfaooooooo.  It wont work you stupid uneducated hillbilly.  Iam so far in your head knock, you cant even think straight anymore.  You better relax, because with all the bitch slapping am giving you daily and all the drugs you are taking (meth, fentanyl and pot) you could have a serious stroke and endup in a nursing home (and since your a racist piece of shit, you wont like it there)

    Knock maybe you should have your pretend wife start writing your posts.  You must lead a very lonely and sad life, when you go on sports fourms and create aliases to lick your nut sack.  Cubsino8 and rookie711 both aliases of you.  95 percent of their posts are in your threads licking your nut sack. I bet you sit on the couch trying to lick your own nut sack, but cant reach due to that big fat beer belly you have. You were a piece of shit on talksport and your still a piece of shit.  I love how your aliases follow me around the whole site, lmfaooooo.

    Man for a guy that hates and bashes this site so much, you sure do spend alot of time here.  Guys like you are nothing but hypocrite(look it up if the word is too big for you hill billy) scum

    knockwood aka rookie711 aka cubsin08.

    slowly but surely every one of your scum aliases will be exposed. 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 3:32 PM ET #222

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

     

    here we go again knockwood wanting to bet, lmfaoooooo

    heres all of your posts dip shit.  95 percent are you talking to yourself and you giving yourself a hand job

    https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791

    Thats all the proof anybody needs.  CASE CLOSED

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

     

    here we go again knockwood wanting to bet, lmfaoooooo

    heres all of your posts dip shit.  95 percent are you talking to yourself and you giving yourself a hand job

    https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791

    Thats all the proof anybody needs.  CASE CLOSED

     
    rookie711
    rookie711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 3:45 PM ET #223

    That was a mature post. Don’t be scared, I called you out to put money up and like a wild animal cornered with nowhere to go you went into attack mode. No more insults just money. Let’s solve the mystery. Everybody, I invite you to look at all of my posts. As mentioned elsewhere I only follow Knockonwood and Oldwiseone. I guess that also makes me Oldwiseone too. ____________________________________________sorry for the delay I was looking up what hypocrite meant. I’ll call you out one more time, put your money where your mouth is. Don’t get defensive it’s making you look guilty. Maybe many on the forum wants to know so let’s give it to them. What do you say cd??

    Reply

    That was a mature post. Don’t be scared, I called you out to put money up and like a wild animal cornered with nowhere to go you went into attack mode. No more insults just money. Let’s solve the mystery. Everybody, I invite you to look at all of my posts. As mentioned elsewhere I only follow Knockonwood and Oldwiseone. I guess that also makes me Oldwiseone too. ____________________________________________sorry for the delay I was looking up what hypocrite meant. I’ll call you out one more time, put your money where your mouth is. Don’t get defensive it’s making you look guilty. Maybe many on the forum wants to know so let’s give it to them. What do you say cd??

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 3:51 PM ET #224

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

     

    Knockwood, i just read this post again and am now laughing harder then 1st time read it

    Knockwood saying i just like gambling especially if its a sure thing"    lmfaooooooooooooo, yes some poster posting on covers saying goy, makes it a sure thing lmfaooooo

    knockwood saying he will ask knockwood if he wants some action lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Wonder how you are going to ask him knockconfused

    knockwood saying hes going on a cruise tomorrow (you and your pretend wife going out on the lake in your rubber raft fishing for eel is not considered going on a cruise)

    Knock, stop having your aliases following me around on this site you say you hate so much, then i wont have to make more posts bitch slapping you into another world.  Just like you cant win gambling, you cant win at this game either.an_happydude

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    If you are so certain I am knock let’s put some money on it. I’m sure there is a way we can put this to rest. I just like gambling especially if it is a sure thing. Let’s do it cd. Apparently it would be free money for you right? I’ll go all in, whatever you want to wager. Maybe your boy deezy can add to the pot and I will see if knock wants some action too. Whatever credibility you have left on this site will be lost so be careful. Looking forward to getting this done somehow but it may have to be next week, leaving on a cruise in the morning. Good luck

     

    Knockwood, i just read this post again and am now laughing harder then 1st time read it

    Knockwood saying i just like gambling especially if its a sure thing"    lmfaooooooooooooo, yes some poster posting on covers saying goy, makes it a sure thing lmfaooooo

    knockwood saying he will ask knockwood if he wants some action lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Wonder how you are going to ask him knockconfused

    knockwood saying hes going on a cruise tomorrow (you and your pretend wife going out on the lake in your rubber raft fishing for eel is not considered going on a cruise)

    Knock, stop having your aliases following me around on this site you say you hate so much, then i wont have to make more posts bitch slapping you into another world.  Just like you cant win gambling, you cant win at this game either.an_happydude

     

     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 3:55 PM ET #225

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    That was a mature post. Don’t be scared, I called you out to put money up and like a wild animal cornered with nowhere to go you went into attack mode. No more insults just money. Let’s solve the mystery. Everybody, I invite you to look at all of my posts. As mentioned elsewhere I only follow Knockonwood and Oldwiseone. I guess that also makes me Oldwiseone too. ____________________________________________sorry for the delay I was looking up what hypocrite meant. I’ll call you out one more time, put your money where your mouth is. Don’t get defensive it’s making you look guilty. Maybe many on the forum wants to know so let’s give it to them. What do you say cd??

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791

    put my money up lmfaoooooooooo.  maybe all of us can meet up at applebees. knock, knock, knock and the other knockan_roll_laugh

    you keep posting knock and i will keep exposing your aliases.  Thought you hated this site which you call china.

    I thought you were gonna get the Covers website taken off the internet, with your calls to your senator buddy lmfaoooooo.  Hows that big case working out for you.

    you live in a giant fantasy world

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie711:

    That was a mature post. Don’t be scared, I called you out to put money up and like a wild animal cornered with nowhere to go you went into attack mode. No more insults just money. Let’s solve the mystery. Everybody, I invite you to look at all of my posts. As mentioned elsewhere I only follow Knockonwood and Oldwiseone. I guess that also makes me Oldwiseone too. ____________________________________________sorry for the delay I was looking up what hypocrite meant. I’ll call you out one more time, put your money where your mouth is. Don’t get defensive it’s making you look guilty. Maybe many on the forum wants to know so let’s give it to them. What do you say cd??

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791

    put my money up lmfaoooooooooo.  maybe all of us can meet up at applebees. knock, knock, knock and the other knockan_roll_laugh

    you keep posting knock and i will keep exposing your aliases.  Thought you hated this site which you call china.

    I thought you were gonna get the Covers website taken off the internet, with your calls to your senator buddy lmfaoooooo.  Hows that big case working out for you.

    you live in a giant fantasy world

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
    • MLB Playoffs 10,581
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,627
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,004
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
    • MNF 1,093

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.