cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
Jerkoff knockwood bashing covers
cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
Hard to take anyone seriously who says someone is not a nice person for speaking poorly of dead Rush Limbaugh who might have been one of the biggest pieces of $hit to grace the Earth. The irony of that criticism is not lost on anyone. Seems you do not mind people making fun of the dead when they align with your political views (Limbaugh made a career of it). I know your post was aimed at CD but just had to point out how stupid that statement truly is. The rest of your post is 99.9 BS opinion. Nothing factual about it. Carry on though. ![]()
cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
Hard to take anyone seriously who says someone is not a nice person for speaking poorly of dead Rush Limbaugh who might have been one of the biggest pieces of $hit to grace the Earth. The irony of that criticism is not lost on anyone. Seems you do not mind people making fun of the dead when they align with your political views (Limbaugh made a career of it). I know your post was aimed at CD but just had to point out how stupid that statement truly is. The rest of your post is 99.9 BS opinion. Nothing factual about it. Carry on though. ![]()
@DeezyAZ81
It was not aimed at you deezy but once again it’s your right to respond even if I don’t agree. My statements on the media being corrupt you can say is my opinion but everything else is fact based. Everything I said that is going on in this country is right in front of you, just open your eyes. This is my opinion, forget these fake pools about Biden’s rank in presidential history. Someday when this country is unbiased towards either party the truth will come out about how corrupt and how bad of a president he was. As much as I dislike Biden and knowing of his declining health issues due to his age, I will guarantee you I will never celebrate his death or make light of it. I will celebrate his exit from the whit house! You talked about how I only agree if it lines up with my political views. I only agree if it lines up with my morals and my faith. One example is abortion…I am pro life and it is the first box checked for me when choosing a president. A major problem with this current country is the 2 tiered system we live in today. If a democrat has an opinion or view on a hot topic that’s okay and that’s the way it should be. If a republican has a view on the same hot topic they lose their job. That is fact…it’s a crazy world we live in and if it doesn’t change this isn’t going to end well. Anyways, some fact and some opinion which we are both allowed to have.
@DeezyAZ81
It was not aimed at you deezy but once again it’s your right to respond even if I don’t agree. My statements on the media being corrupt you can say is my opinion but everything else is fact based. Everything I said that is going on in this country is right in front of you, just open your eyes. This is my opinion, forget these fake pools about Biden’s rank in presidential history. Someday when this country is unbiased towards either party the truth will come out about how corrupt and how bad of a president he was. As much as I dislike Biden and knowing of his declining health issues due to his age, I will guarantee you I will never celebrate his death or make light of it. I will celebrate his exit from the whit house! You talked about how I only agree if it lines up with my political views. I only agree if it lines up with my morals and my faith. One example is abortion…I am pro life and it is the first box checked for me when choosing a president. A major problem with this current country is the 2 tiered system we live in today. If a democrat has an opinion or view on a hot topic that’s okay and that’s the way it should be. If a republican has a view on the same hot topic they lose their job. That is fact…it’s a crazy world we live in and if it doesn’t change this isn’t going to end well. Anyways, some fact and some opinion which we are both allowed to have.
Poor knockers or is it cubsin08(cant keep up with his aliases) posted 2 big plays that his so called big book needed (billy bob down at the local watering hole)
houston and under. like clock work 0-2
Too bad you didnt have the sources i have from my book connections that told me why the houston total moved from the opening number of 128 to 132.5. It was because Edward Golden from right angle sports bet the game over and books move the lines on his plays right away because hes one of the best college basketball cappers(next to you of course
) in the country (am sure you have never heard of him either). I guess your big time local bookie in the bar doesnt get the kind of info we get in the northeast, cause if you did, he could have told you who moved that line. Just another betting perk i get because of my past work for certain people in the business. So please keep telling me how dumb iam and how smart you are. Little piece of gambling advice for you junior, just because 1 local book needs a side that doesnt mean that side will be the winner. You got to find out who the bettors actually are who bet what. Info billy bob cant give you from his 10 customers.
Now go to be early you need the rest, cause fentanyl, meth and pot is a very dangerous combination. You might need to go watch the old drug commercials of the guy frying the egg on the stove. This is your brain on drugs
Am hoping for more then 2 plays from you tomorrow.
Poor knockers or is it cubsin08(cant keep up with his aliases) posted 2 big plays that his so called big book needed (billy bob down at the local watering hole)
houston and under. like clock work 0-2
Too bad you didnt have the sources i have from my book connections that told me why the houston total moved from the opening number of 128 to 132.5. It was because Edward Golden from right angle sports bet the game over and books move the lines on his plays right away because hes one of the best college basketball cappers(next to you of course
) in the country (am sure you have never heard of him either). I guess your big time local bookie in the bar doesnt get the kind of info we get in the northeast, cause if you did, he could have told you who moved that line. Just another betting perk i get because of my past work for certain people in the business. So please keep telling me how dumb iam and how smart you are. Little piece of gambling advice for you junior, just because 1 local book needs a side that doesnt mean that side will be the winner. You got to find out who the bettors actually are who bet what. Info billy bob cant give you from his 10 customers.
Now go to be early you need the rest, cause fentanyl, meth and pot is a very dangerous combination. You might need to go watch the old drug commercials of the guy frying the egg on the stove. This is your brain on drugs
Am hoping for more then 2 plays from you tomorrow.
cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
well it looks like another one of knockwoods aliases has shown up. How many do you got on covers knock? Truly amazing when i look up your posts, you only have few posts defending trump and the rest are all in knockwoods posts. 88 posts you have made on the site and 97 percent of those 88 posts have been in knockers threads going back to 2016![]()
![]()
https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791 go check it out folks.
Seriously what kind of sick fuck creates fake usernames just to talk to themselves in their own threads? You need some serious big time mental help. The more you post and the more you try to use your aliases here, the more stupid you look. ![]()
https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791 look it up
cd329, since you are giving out opinions of people I feel the need to give mine whether you like to hear it or not. You are a piece of shit and that is putting it nicely. I looked up many of your past posts and to be frank you just are not a nice person. I think you need to find God fast. Making light of somebody who passed away(Rush) and you are glad that he is worm food just because you don’t agree with him. Not cool man, I couldn’t be any further away from your(or the fake news) views but in this country everyone can have an opinion. Just so you know, although it doesn’t appear this way with all of the wacko news stations and loud mouth left leadership, you are in the minority. Trump’s over 74 million legit votes crushed your boy Obama. Deep down I don’t even believe you think this current clown of a president got 81 million votes. I’ll give dems this, they scream louder and more often but this country still ain’t buying it trust me. Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going. He cares and it’s obvious that you do not. If you approve of this administration then you are for lawlessness, welcoming illegals, men competing in women’s sports, teaching grade schoolers about sex change and drag queens, higher gas prices, higher food costs, and using race to divide this country just to name a few. These are facts not my opinion. I have been following knock for years and there is more money in my bank account then there was before I followed. You think you are living in his head??? By the looks of it he is living in yours. You can’t get enough of posting about him…sorta sad you don’t have more of a life. In the mean time I will not only pray for this country to recover from all of the evil that is happening I will also pray for you to become a better person that can add something positive to society. I’m sure you will respond but I will not again. We both see the world differently and that is ok because we live in a free country for now. Have a blessed day.
well it looks like another one of knockwoods aliases has shown up. How many do you got on covers knock? Truly amazing when i look up your posts, you only have few posts defending trump and the rest are all in knockwoods posts. 88 posts you have made on the site and 97 percent of those 88 posts have been in knockers threads going back to 2016![]()
![]()
https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791 go check it out folks.
Seriously what kind of sick fuck creates fake usernames just to talk to themselves in their own threads? You need some serious big time mental help. The more you post and the more you try to use your aliases here, the more stupid you look. ![]()
https://www.covers.com/forum/profile/rookie711-780791 look it up
@DeezyAZ81
Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365
The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever.
Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat
knockers wife is probably hitting him on the head with a frying pan while telling him to leave the kool aid man alone, hes making you look silly![]()
@DeezyAZ81
Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365
The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever.
Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat
knockers wife is probably hitting him on the head with a frying pan while telling him to leave the kool aid man alone, hes making you look silly![]()
@DeezyAZ81 Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365 The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever. Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat
His posting history or lack thereof is suspect AF. The tell may have been that statement "Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going." Who the eff would say some silly $hit like this about another poster with such little posting history. Definitely odd. ![]()
@DeezyAZ81 Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365 The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever. Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat
His posting history or lack thereof is suspect AF. The tell may have been that statement "Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going." Who the eff would say some silly $hit like this about another poster with such little posting history. Definitely odd. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: @DeezyAZ81 Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365 The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever. Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat His posting history or lack thereof is suspect AF. The tell may have been that statement "Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going." Who the eff would say some silly $hit like this about another poster with such little posting history. Definitely odd.
Bingo you nailed it Detective Deezy. Think about how sick and lonely knock must be to create a alias to post in his own threads kissing his ass everyday. Only posting in knocks threads all the way back to 2016. Covers should hire us as internet security lmfaooo
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: @DeezyAZ81 Thanks Deezy. That rookie guy is another alias of knock and just posted the facts. A blind person could read rookies post and know it was written by knock. It has knocks MO all over. You would think knock would try to change the post up to make it look like it was really somebody different, but he cant, cause hes stoned 24/7/365 The amount of nasty bad things limbaugh said about people made this guy pure evil. I hope that if there really is a heaven and hell, hes burning in hell forever. Knock, when he realizes i busted another one of his aliases. Oh shit that kool aid guy is one sharp cat His posting history or lack thereof is suspect AF. The tell may have been that statement "Knockonwood is very opinionated and passionate about this country and the direction it is going." Who the eff would say some silly $hit like this about another poster with such little posting history. Definitely odd.
Bingo you nailed it Detective Deezy. Think about how sick and lonely knock must be to create a alias to post in his own threads kissing his ass everyday. Only posting in knocks threads all the way back to 2016. Covers should hire us as internet security lmfaooo
Deezy, hope you were able to find knocks 2 losers he posted. It was tough cause they were mixed in with all his ranting.
Nah man. I could not find it. His rants are too long and incoherent. I need him to just post plays without all his drunken cultist political beliefs and rants. ![]()
Deezy, hope you were able to find knocks 2 losers he posted. It was tough cause they were mixed in with all his ranting.
Nah man. I could not find it. His rants are too long and incoherent. I need him to just post plays without all his drunken cultist political beliefs and rants. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Deezy, hope you were able to find knocks 2 losers he posted. It was tough cause they were mixed in with all his ranting. Nah man. I could not find it. His rants are too long and incoherent. I need him to just post plays without all his drunken cultist political beliefs and rants.
Yeah i had to read so many posts, just to find those 2 games. But it was worth it. Hope he wakes from his drug stupor. In other news regarding knockers idol, he could be facing another lawsuit from a famous shoe designer over his red soles on his sneakers. When will this guy stop breaking laws? Also i thought knockers idol was all about America, i guess having sneakers made in china some how helps Americans, Yeah all knockers says constantly is china this and china that, but his boy is using china to make the sneakers. Fucking hypocrites. Lastly trucker roy walked back his comments on a trucking boycott to new york. Guess he realized knockers idol wont pay his bills.
Come on knockers, the kool aid man is sorry bitch slapping you so much, get todays plays posted. We all know your here reading this. Looking for more aliases on this site to use?
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Deezy, hope you were able to find knocks 2 losers he posted. It was tough cause they were mixed in with all his ranting. Nah man. I could not find it. His rants are too long and incoherent. I need him to just post plays without all his drunken cultist political beliefs and rants.
Yeah i had to read so many posts, just to find those 2 games. But it was worth it. Hope he wakes from his drug stupor. In other news regarding knockers idol, he could be facing another lawsuit from a famous shoe designer over his red soles on his sneakers. When will this guy stop breaking laws? Also i thought knockers idol was all about America, i guess having sneakers made in china some how helps Americans, Yeah all knockers says constantly is china this and china that, but his boy is using china to make the sneakers. Fucking hypocrites. Lastly trucker roy walked back his comments on a trucking boycott to new york. Guess he realized knockers idol wont pay his bills.
Come on knockers, the kool aid man is sorry bitch slapping you so much, get todays plays posted. We all know your here reading this. Looking for more aliases on this site to use?
Who is really winning in this thread
Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Who is really winning in this thread
Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Who is really winning in this thread Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow.
He is showing how weak minded he truly is by letting you spook him into not posting his plays. He claims he is such a free thinker and beyond it all, yet he is letting a random gambling forum poster get into his head and scare him into avoiding sharing his picks. Shows how full of $hit he truly is and how easy it is to manipulate him. It's clear why his life and political views are so warped. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Who is really winning in this thread Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow.
He is showing how weak minded he truly is by letting you spook him into not posting his plays. He claims he is such a free thinker and beyond it all, yet he is letting a random gambling forum poster get into his head and scare him into avoiding sharing his picks. Shows how full of $hit he truly is and how easy it is to manipulate him. It's clear why his life and political views are so warped. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Who is really winning in this thread Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow. He is showing how weak minded he truly is by letting you spook him into not posting his plays. He claims he is such a free thinker and beyond it all, yet he is letting a random gambling forum poster get into his head and scare him into avoiding sharing his picks. Shows how full of $hit he truly is and how easy it is to manipulate him. It's clear why his life and political views are so warped.
Wow Deezy you nailed that 100 percent. Great post. Whats really crazy, is hes letting a person get to him, when hes not even a member of this website. He could just stop reading the posts, but he cant.
You are so right about being manipulate. He is the textbook guy that trump loves and gets to send him money, even if his family cant pay their own bills. The guy has said it many times thru the years, how he loves stupid people. That was one of the biggest reasons he changed from democrat to republican. He couldnt fool the dems and knew he couldnt win an election if he stayed. I give him credit for having the brains to see that and change parties. Think about, a billionaire has regular everyday folks sending him money to pay his bills. Truly mind boggling. Mark Twains famous quote is spot on " ITS EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THEN TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED"
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Who is really winning in this thread Well i would say me and anybody else that is fading this guys picks. All the other posts are just pure entertainment. Already busted 2 of his aliases on this site, which was just way too easy. One alias was making posts to himself lollll. How crazy is that. No plays from him tonight, but am sure he will be back to posting tomorrow. He is showing how weak minded he truly is by letting you spook him into not posting his plays. He claims he is such a free thinker and beyond it all, yet he is letting a random gambling forum poster get into his head and scare him into avoiding sharing his picks. Shows how full of $hit he truly is and how easy it is to manipulate him. It's clear why his life and political views are so warped.
Wow Deezy you nailed that 100 percent. Great post. Whats really crazy, is hes letting a person get to him, when hes not even a member of this website. He could just stop reading the posts, but he cant.
You are so right about being manipulate. He is the textbook guy that trump loves and gets to send him money, even if his family cant pay their own bills. The guy has said it many times thru the years, how he loves stupid people. That was one of the biggest reasons he changed from democrat to republican. He couldnt fool the dems and knew he couldnt win an election if he stayed. I give him credit for having the brains to see that and change parties. Think about, a billionaire has regular everyday folks sending him money to pay his bills. Truly mind boggling. Mark Twains famous quote is spot on " ITS EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THEN TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED"
Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution.
Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china.
Well lets just hope we get plays later today
Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution.
Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china.
Well lets just hope we get plays later today
Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution. Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china. Well lets just hope we get plays later today
Yeah, I do not get the repetitive CHINA, CHINA, CHINA nonsense. This site is a Canadian owned website. Secondly, China would not even permit a site like this to exist, so it really makes zero sense, but then again he is not very bright. There is no doubt he has already contributed some of his raccoon skin sales profits to the gofundme page of his favorite former orange fraud billionaire president. So interesting that the so-called multi-billionaire needs to start a GO Fund Me to pay his lawsuit judgments, which amount to half a billion. Hmmm, something does not add up. ![]()
Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution. Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china. Well lets just hope we get plays later today
Yeah, I do not get the repetitive CHINA, CHINA, CHINA nonsense. This site is a Canadian owned website. Secondly, China would not even permit a site like this to exist, so it really makes zero sense, but then again he is not very bright. There is no doubt he has already contributed some of his raccoon skin sales profits to the gofundme page of his favorite former orange fraud billionaire president. So interesting that the so-called multi-billionaire needs to start a GO Fund Me to pay his lawsuit judgments, which amount to half a billion. Hmmm, something does not add up. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution. Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china. Well lets just hope we get plays later today Yeah, I do not get the repetitive CHINA, CHINA, CHINA nonsense. This site is a Canadian owned website. Secondly, China would not even permit a site like this to exist, so it really makes zero sense, but then again he is not very bright. There is no doubt he has already contributed some of his raccoon skin sales profits to the gofundme page of his favorite former orange fraud billionaire president. So interesting that the so-called multi-billionaire needs to start a GO Fund Me to pay his lawsuit judgments, which amount to half a billion. Hmmm, something does not add up.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo. You will soon become his next target for his rants.(the media he watches is right and the media you watch is wrong) Yeah the china thing, makes no sense at all. For one like you said, china would not let a site like this exist and if they let it exist, they sure wouldnt let democrats post. Personally i would love to see all the gambling forums get rid of the politics section and not have any political posts. If people want to talk politics, there are websites for that stuff. Truth is i endup getting sucked in when i read silly posts. I think at one point i just stopped even reading the political section, but then i get pulled in again lollll. I truly dont spend all day worrying about politics. I dont have political buttons, stickers, politician flags, tee shirts etc etc anywhere in my house. Political stuff is just a time burner for everybody. We only got so much time in life, we cant waste on this stuff. A democrat is never gonna convince a republican they are right and a republican is never gonna convince a democrat they are right. So why waste the time? Its the same with religion. Some people believe in God, while others dont. Neither side is gonna win. Lot more important and fun things to do in life. Anything i say is just my opinion, doesnt mean am right and doesnt mean am wrong. I base my opinions on fact and not what i want it to be. I do one thing that is 100 percent true, the internet has caused alot of the mess we see now and the constant people fighting and not getting along. Only gonna get worse with AI getting better. Hopefully it waits until am gone,loll.
Lets make some money tonight Deezy. Only downside to fading is, the person could change up their capping methods or even start using other people picks who are winning, as their own picks which could bite you in the ass. Its a slippery slope, thats why i still spend the time capping my own plays and use the other stuff as a tool![]()
Oh one other thing. I wouldnt wear those sneakers if Jesus Christ made them, but thats just me. Now i know magas will buy them, but will they really wear them out?
Still kicking myself for not buying bitcoin when it was posted on this website for like 25 cents and less for a coin. The money that could have been made
I still think at some point thou its gonna fall apart (just my opinion, no facts on that one)
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Deezy, hes back. Told you he would be. No plays yet thou, they will come later. Right now just a real long post complaining about me(which he can help himself by not coming here to read them anymore). Simple solution. Also still ranting about covers being owned by china. Why china would buy a gambling sports forum, is beyond me. Every website that doesnt agree with his political beliefs, he says that have to be owned by china. Well lets just hope we get plays later today Yeah, I do not get the repetitive CHINA, CHINA, CHINA nonsense. This site is a Canadian owned website. Secondly, China would not even permit a site like this to exist, so it really makes zero sense, but then again he is not very bright. There is no doubt he has already contributed some of his raccoon skin sales profits to the gofundme page of his favorite former orange fraud billionaire president. So interesting that the so-called multi-billionaire needs to start a GO Fund Me to pay his lawsuit judgments, which amount to half a billion. Hmmm, something does not add up.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo. You will soon become his next target for his rants.(the media he watches is right and the media you watch is wrong) Yeah the china thing, makes no sense at all. For one like you said, china would not let a site like this exist and if they let it exist, they sure wouldnt let democrats post. Personally i would love to see all the gambling forums get rid of the politics section and not have any political posts. If people want to talk politics, there are websites for that stuff. Truth is i endup getting sucked in when i read silly posts. I think at one point i just stopped even reading the political section, but then i get pulled in again lollll. I truly dont spend all day worrying about politics. I dont have political buttons, stickers, politician flags, tee shirts etc etc anywhere in my house. Political stuff is just a time burner for everybody. We only got so much time in life, we cant waste on this stuff. A democrat is never gonna convince a republican they are right and a republican is never gonna convince a democrat they are right. So why waste the time? Its the same with religion. Some people believe in God, while others dont. Neither side is gonna win. Lot more important and fun things to do in life. Anything i say is just my opinion, doesnt mean am right and doesnt mean am wrong. I base my opinions on fact and not what i want it to be. I do one thing that is 100 percent true, the internet has caused alot of the mess we see now and the constant people fighting and not getting along. Only gonna get worse with AI getting better. Hopefully it waits until am gone,loll.
Lets make some money tonight Deezy. Only downside to fading is, the person could change up their capping methods or even start using other people picks who are winning, as their own picks which could bite you in the ass. Its a slippery slope, thats why i still spend the time capping my own plays and use the other stuff as a tool![]()
Oh one other thing. I wouldnt wear those sneakers if Jesus Christ made them, but thats just me. Now i know magas will buy them, but will they really wear them out?
Still kicking myself for not buying bitcoin when it was posted on this website for like 25 cents and less for a coin. The money that could have been made
I still think at some point thou its gonna fall apart (just my opinion, no facts on that one)
my son thinks there is no no end in site...100K maybe...
I wish that damn dodge coin would take off like that. I bought 1900 coins awhile back just for the hell of it. I thought musk would make it explode.
my son thinks there is no no end in site...100K maybe...
I wish that damn dodge coin would take off like that. I bought 1900 coins awhile back just for the hell of it. I thought musk would make it explode.
@cd329 I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.."
Maybe you never read the rules over there. Every forum at the top, theres rules. Posts topics in the right forum. I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums. Why have rules then. Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum. Thanks for the comment thou
@cd329 I like the way you cryed in that other forum's Comment section; "Com,e on RX, you need to go look.."
Maybe you never read the rules over there. Every forum at the top, theres rules. Posts topics in the right forum. I could care less if he posts political stuff 24/7/365 just dont post it in the main forums. Why have rules then. Thats why i post this junk in this forum, cause its the junk forum. Thanks for the comment thou
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
- MLB Playoffs 10,589
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,629
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,005
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
- MNF 1,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
