• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Jerkoff knockwood bashing covers

    «First Previous 345 ... 8910 Next Last»
    DoYouMind69
    cd329
    Calde13
    trainwreck66
    philschnaars
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 676
    Posts: 235
    «First Previous 345 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2024 - 8:36 PM ET #51

    @bannedlegend

     an_roll_laugh   an_praise    an_cheers

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    @bannedlegend

     an_roll_laugh   an_praise    an_cheers

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 1:24 AM ET #52

    I tried to help you guys but you guys didnt want the help.  Instead you were worried about why i dislike knockwood. Well your stupidity of worrying about my business cost you guys fading the golden goose today who went 3-14-1.  You could have made more money today then you probably make all year betting.  But keep worrying about me and defending that nut.  Actually am sick that i even shared the golden goose with you guys.  Am sure thou, there was some smart guys here, who did fade him.  Tomorrow he will probably be saying hes betting a zillion units, to try and get back todays massive losses. Then again all of you probably had a better record then 14-3-1 lolllll.

     

    Reply

    I tried to help you guys but you guys didnt want the help.  Instead you were worried about why i dislike knockwood. Well your stupidity of worrying about my business cost you guys fading the golden goose today who went 3-14-1.  You could have made more money today then you probably make all year betting.  But keep worrying about me and defending that nut.  Actually am sick that i even shared the golden goose with you guys.  Am sure thou, there was some smart guys here, who did fade him.  Tomorrow he will probably be saying hes betting a zillion units, to try and get back todays massive losses. Then again all of you probably had a better record then 14-3-1 lolllll.

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 1:27 AM ET #53

    lmfaoooo right on que, hes betting some huge teaser to get his money back.  worst capper on the internet, worse then even brandon lang.

    Reply

    lmfaoooo right on que, hes betting some huge teaser to get his money back.  worst capper on the internet, worse then even brandon lang.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 1:43 AM ET #54

    Hes Never played a teaser in over 45 years gambling, but on the hardest game of the year to cap hes betting 5k lolll.  Better then any tv show.

    Reply

    Hes Never played a teaser in over 45 years gambling, but on the hardest game of the year to cap hes betting 5k lolll.  Better then any tv show.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 2:34 AM ET #55

    I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved an_violin

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved an_violin

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 2:57 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved

    what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved

    what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:07 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do

     

    I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this angry

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do

     

    I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this angry

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:23 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    I dislike the guy, didnt know i had to check with and others here, on who am allowed to dislike. Any person that has to keep telling everybody what a great guy you are, shows hes not. I just dont understand why you and a few others keep making posts, when it has nothing to do with any of you.  Let me post and talk to myself, lollll. Yo do realize you could have made a fat paycheck fading my golden goose, but instead your concerned about my posts.  Trust me am totally fine, especially after all the cash i made today.  I should have played round robins and i would have made a enough for a nice boat, lolll

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    I dislike the guy, didnt know i had to check with and others here, on who am allowed to dislike. Any person that has to keep telling everybody what a great guy you are, shows hes not. I just dont understand why you and a few others keep making posts, when it has nothing to do with any of you.  Let me post and talk to myself, lollll. Yo do realize you could have made a fat paycheck fading my golden goose, but instead your concerned about my posts.  Trust me am totally fine, especially after all the cash i made today.  I should have played round robins and i would have made a enough for a nice boat, lolll

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:27 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    Here i will give you 1 reason why i dislike him.  I dont like people that try to push their political and religious views on others. I have been here 19 years and i dont tell people they got to listen to me about anything.  Theres other things.  Like i said i have been fading him for over 20 years

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    Here i will give you 1 reason why i dislike him.  I dont like people that try to push their political and religious views on others. I have been here 19 years and i dont tell people they got to listen to me about anything.  Theres other things.  Like i said i have been fading him for over 20 years

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:36 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this

    lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:40 AM ET #61

    lmfaoooo 45 years gambling and he still has no clue who billy walters is. Hes still trying to figure it out. Next he will say that his wagers are bigger then hislie

    Reply

    lmfaoooo 45 years gambling and he still has no clue who billy walters is. Hes still trying to figure it out. Next he will say that his wagers are bigger then hislie

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 3:52 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming.


    Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors.

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming.


    Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 4:12 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming. Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors.

    whatever you say doc.  Just know i have not even 1 tiny bit of love for the guy. That you can take to the bank you knockwood troll.  You dont need to worry about me, am still counting the cash i made today. Am not even gonna bet tomorrow, just enjoy my day

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming. Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors.

    whatever you say doc.  Just know i have not even 1 tiny bit of love for the guy. That you can take to the bank you knockwood troll.  You dont need to worry about me, am still counting the cash i made today. Am not even gonna bet tomorrow, just enjoy my day

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 4:40 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming. Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors. whatever you say doc.  Just know i have not even 1 tiny bit of love for the guy. That you can take to the bank you knockwood troll.  You dont need to worry about me, am still counting the cash i made today. Am not even gonna bet tomorrow, just enjoy my day

     

     

    I think you misunderstood me ! I dont ask if you have love feelings for him - I know you do - and I am not a doctor - knowing how the human body and mind works isn’t exclusive to doctors   ??

    ohh and sorry I gave the impression I worry for you - I really dont

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I have actually only seen this amount of obsession and anger towards someone when unreciprocated love is involved what a nut job you are. Sorry that you hang out on a sports forum and dont like making money.  Yeah am sure you had a better record then 14-3-1.  I guess you and few other get driven crazy that i post about this guy.  Does my posts have any affect on your life?  I dont think so, so why not go do something else with your life and stop worrying about what i do.  I dont care what you do   I don’t really care what you do either tbh - but I just stated facts ! This amount of hate is only possible to build up if you have some unreciprocated feelings for him - real hate doesn’t look like this lmfaooooooo yeah i love.  Okay doctor.  Shouldnt you be saving lives at your doctors practice instead of hanging out on the penalty box of a sports forum?  Another knockwood troll. keep them coming. Love and hate are not opposites, and that most cases of extreme anger and obsessions (read almost all of them) come from a place of love, not hate, is pretty well known even to non-doctors. whatever you say doc.  Just know i have not even 1 tiny bit of love for the guy. That you can take to the bank you knockwood troll.  You dont need to worry about me, am still counting the cash i made today. Am not even gonna bet tomorrow, just enjoy my day

     

     

    I think you misunderstood me ! I dont ask if you have love feelings for him - I know you do - and I am not a doctor - knowing how the human body and mind works isn’t exclusive to doctors   ??

    ohh and sorry I gave the impression I worry for you - I really dont

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 4:47 PM ET #65

    well there goes hill billy knockwood running his friggin mouth off again.  The guy just cant keep his views to himself and post sports stuff.  Every post of his, he has to spit out his political and religious views. I truly cant stand people like this, because they are total phonies, frauds, hypocrites and scum. They believe that their beliefs that are the only ones that are right, instead of just keeping their mouths shut. Hey knockwood, you dont need to post what you are doing all day long on a sports forum.  He says all of us need to be good humans like tucker, musk and trump, because they are good people.  Lmfaoooooooooooo

    Reply

    well there goes hill billy knockwood running his friggin mouth off again.  The guy just cant keep his views to himself and post sports stuff.  Every post of his, he has to spit out his political and religious views. I truly cant stand people like this, because they are total phonies, frauds, hypocrites and scum. They believe that their beliefs that are the only ones that are right, instead of just keeping their mouths shut. Hey knockwood, you dont need to post what you are doing all day long on a sports forum.  He says all of us need to be good humans like tucker, musk and trump, because they are good people.  Lmfaoooooooooooo

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 4:52 PM ET #66

    welll knockwood made no picks today other then his giant fake football teaser that the big bet bettor needed his buddy to put in for him.

    Sure hope he makes basketball picks tomorrow, i need to add to that 3-14-1 bashing he took yesterday.  I guess when you stink at handicapping, you have to talk about politics and religion

    Reply

    welll knockwood made no picks today other then his giant fake football teaser that the big bet bettor needed his buddy to put in for him.

    Sure hope he makes basketball picks tomorrow, i need to add to that 3-14-1 bashing he took yesterday.  I guess when you stink at handicapping, you have to talk about politics and religion

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 6:53 PM ET #67

    Knockwood heres your record at start of dec 54-71!!! (Sucks)
    Minus $4950!!!

    Then he stopped posting in nfl forum and instead hid picks in nba forum.  Then suddenly he appears with a plus record and now says hes up good in nfl. Complete total fraud and best damn fade on the internet you will ever find.  He must think everybody that reads his posts is a dumb hill billy like him.  His head is gonna explode seeing how i exposed this fraud capper.  Living in knocks head rent free. Love it

    Reply

    Knockwood heres your record at start of dec 54-71!!! (Sucks)
    Minus $4950!!!

    Then he stopped posting in nfl forum and instead hid picks in nba forum.  Then suddenly he appears with a plus record and now says hes up good in nfl. Complete total fraud and best damn fade on the internet you will ever find.  He must think everybody that reads his posts is a dumb hill billy like him.  His head is gonna explode seeing how i exposed this fraud capper.  Living in knocks head rent free. Love it

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 11:06 PM ET #68

    Thanks Knockwood, for the san fran moneyline loser. Congrats on your teaser win, tough to fade a persons teaser, cause both persons bets could lose and i dont make square bets.  So kc win was good enough and i know i will get more chances to make cash on basketball.

    Amazing how you and others were saying how the nfl rigged the game for kc, but then go and bet the opposite. Do they teach that down in hill billy school?  If you know the result of something , you bet the opposite lolll.

    Oh and by the way that Billy guy you were making fun of, with your billy who comments, is Billy Walters who happens to be one of the greatest gamblers of all time and won more on this game, then you have made collecting your welfare checks your whole life.

    Now go study those basketball games. 

    Reply

    Thanks Knockwood, for the san fran moneyline loser. Congrats on your teaser win, tough to fade a persons teaser, cause both persons bets could lose and i dont make square bets.  So kc win was good enough and i know i will get more chances to make cash on basketball.

    Amazing how you and others were saying how the nfl rigged the game for kc, but then go and bet the opposite. Do they teach that down in hill billy school?  If you know the result of something , you bet the opposite lolll.

    Oh and by the way that Billy guy you were making fun of, with your billy who comments, is Billy Walters who happens to be one of the greatest gamblers of all time and won more on this game, then you have made collecting your welfare checks your whole life.

    Now go study those basketball games. 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 7:13 PM ET #69

    Well my Covers brothers i sure hope you took my advice and got the fades plays, if not then am convinced you guys hate money or actually dont place bets.  After going 3-14-1 on saturday baskets (which he blamed his losses on it being the day before the superbowl, cause books dont let bettors win on that day, lolll.  Guess he doesnt realize the books didnt tell him what games to bet/  He blames all his losses on everything but him being a bad capper)  Then i sunday he bet his first football teaser in his life and bet 5k on it, lolll which won.  Yup people that never bet a teaser just jump to 5k, which also mr big time bettor had to have his buddy place the bet.  He also played san fran on the moneyline, but said he knew for sure kc was gonna win, because of swift, kelce, biden, govt etc etc.  Well how stupid do you got to be then if you know whos gonna win and then bet the other team.  I think he just wanted to be able to say he was right no matter which side won.

    On to last night, he followed his 3-14-1 saturday baskets with another powerful performance going 3-9 for a 2 day total of 6-23-1 that his golden goose fade stuff.  The best cappers in the world would love to go 23-6-1 in 2 days and to think i shared this with all of you.

    He used to put units next to his plays which would be dollar amounts and keep a record of money won / lost but he stopped cause he was getting killed.  Now he just posts plays from strong to weak with no units, you have to figure that out yourselves.  Tonights plays he doubling them to make up for last night.  Yup thats awesome money management.

    Last few days he hasnt graced us with his political views, but today he was right back to that stuff.  Guess when you suck at capping, you need to talk about something else.  Today he said everybody should stock up on water, food and bullets. Says hes got enough supplies to last awhile.  Can you imagine living your whole life being that afraid and worrying about this stuff that the conspiracy crazies have been saying for like the last 30 years.

    I wont post his plays, cause i gotta make you guys at least put in some effort.  Cant spoon feed you.  just remember 6-23-1, when you are trying to pick your games for tonight, when you could have rode with the goose.

    Reply

    Well my Covers brothers i sure hope you took my advice and got the fades plays, if not then am convinced you guys hate money or actually dont place bets.  After going 3-14-1 on saturday baskets (which he blamed his losses on it being the day before the superbowl, cause books dont let bettors win on that day, lolll.  Guess he doesnt realize the books didnt tell him what games to bet/  He blames all his losses on everything but him being a bad capper)  Then i sunday he bet his first football teaser in his life and bet 5k on it, lolll which won.  Yup people that never bet a teaser just jump to 5k, which also mr big time bettor had to have his buddy place the bet.  He also played san fran on the moneyline, but said he knew for sure kc was gonna win, because of swift, kelce, biden, govt etc etc.  Well how stupid do you got to be then if you know whos gonna win and then bet the other team.  I think he just wanted to be able to say he was right no matter which side won.

    On to last night, he followed his 3-14-1 saturday baskets with another powerful performance going 3-9 for a 2 day total of 6-23-1 that his golden goose fade stuff.  The best cappers in the world would love to go 23-6-1 in 2 days and to think i shared this with all of you.

    He used to put units next to his plays which would be dollar amounts and keep a record of money won / lost but he stopped cause he was getting killed.  Now he just posts plays from strong to weak with no units, you have to figure that out yourselves.  Tonights plays he doubling them to make up for last night.  Yup thats awesome money management.

    Last few days he hasnt graced us with his political views, but today he was right back to that stuff.  Guess when you suck at capping, you need to talk about something else.  Today he said everybody should stock up on water, food and bullets. Says hes got enough supplies to last awhile.  Can you imagine living your whole life being that afraid and worrying about this stuff that the conspiracy crazies have been saying for like the last 30 years.

    I wont post his plays, cause i gotta make you guys at least put in some effort.  Cant spoon feed you.  just remember 6-23-1, when you are trying to pick your games for tonight, when you could have rode with the goose.

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 7:37 PM ET #70

    What site is he posting at ?

     

    Reply

    What site is he posting at ?

     

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 8:22 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

     

    after reading all this I think he completely conjured up the person….an_getaway

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

     

    after reading all this I think he completely conjured up the person….an_getaway

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 11:03 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

    Across the street. His account is alive and well over there. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

    Across the street. His account is alive and well over there. 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 11:40 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by iamspockaato:

    @cd329  quite an unhealthy obsession with this guy eh?,,,,,what he do, ass rape ur mother while simultaniously pouring sugar in ur gastank?,,,,,,,,,,,,

     

    Your post to me so hows fuckin stupid you.  Quite obvious you are on a gambling forum, but dont care about winning money.  I hand guys like you a way to fatten your wallet and instead your worried your worried about me.  Well am perfectly fine and enjoy making cash.  Maybe you should look around the forums, people are always making posts about who awful gamblers picks are.  My God every forum on the internet has brandon lang fade threads.  Sorry that i found a guy who is worse then lang.  By the way genius he went 4-5 tonight on single picks (which he tried to spin into it still being an okay night)  He did win his nba teaser, but you shouldnt try to fade teasers.  Now looking at when you joined, i see it was just this month probably today.  You have 10 posts and one of them is coming into my thread to make a post.  Say i hi to your pal knockhead, but my guess is, you are knockhead

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iamspockaato:

    @cd329  quite an unhealthy obsession with this guy eh?,,,,,what he do, ass rape ur mother while simultaniously pouring sugar in ur gastank?,,,,,,,,,,,,

     

    Your post to me so hows fuckin stupid you.  Quite obvious you are on a gambling forum, but dont care about winning money.  I hand guys like you a way to fatten your wallet and instead your worried your worried about me.  Well am perfectly fine and enjoy making cash.  Maybe you should look around the forums, people are always making posts about who awful gamblers picks are.  My God every forum on the internet has brandon lang fade threads.  Sorry that i found a guy who is worse then lang.  By the way genius he went 4-5 tonight on single picks (which he tried to spin into it still being an okay night)  He did win his nba teaser, but you shouldnt try to fade teasers.  Now looking at when you joined, i see it was just this month probably today.  You have 10 posts and one of them is coming into my thread to make a post.  Say i hi to your pal knockhead, but my guess is, you are knockhead

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 11:46 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

    just type this in yahoo search and you will see where hes at.

    knockonwood sports forum posts

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    What site is he posting at ?

    just type this in yahoo search and you will see where hes at.

    knockonwood sports forum posts

     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2024 - 11:51 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: What site is he posting at ?   after reading all this I think he completely conjured up the person….

     

    lmfaooooo phil.  nothing better to do with your time, post away. Doesnt bother me 1 bit.  Just trying to help fellow gamblers make some cash, which it appears you dont like.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: What site is he posting at ?   after reading all this I think he completely conjured up the person….

     

    lmfaooooo phil.  nothing better to do with your time, post away. Doesnt bother me 1 bit.  Just trying to help fellow gamblers make some cash, which it appears you dont like.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
    • MLB Playoffs 10,581
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,627
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,004
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
    • MNF 1,093

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.