• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Jerkoff knockwood bashing covers

    123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    cd329
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    Biscuiteater1
    ABooksNightmare
    wallstreetcappers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 676
    Posts: 235
    123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 6:57 PM ET #1

    his is what that asshole posted in the nba section today on another site, because hes getting blown out with his picks once again this year.  Guy has been losing every year that i have seen his picks.  Constantly bragging about everything, like hes some expert on everything in life

    Most may not like and I'm good with that because like I've taught my Son...You never fear the bully and always speak Truth and Fact, not what told to believe!!!
    I stop by covers every now and then just for the comedy show mostly but it's a sick place....Go check the political section and look at the maybe 5 posting every 5 min. It looks like.....Now I know they are out of Canada but do you see the queer running the show there??? Taking Canada's freedom daily and the US follows!!! Covers I may come after you because you push lies daily and sport gamblers are followers!!!! I'd contact the FBI but trust them as much as your queen in Canada and Biden....Is he a queen or queer??? So many clown outfits hard to tell!!!

    I'm 100% MAGA now, not republican and show as hell not a Democrat forgive my language....I grew up in a democratic town of maybe 33,000 then and only 55 min from home in Ralegh...Will never call Ralegh home and living here going on 40 yrs and pray it's my last....Oh it will be but it's a matter if my Wife comes or not but I'm good either way.....My wife is a true American who thinks you have to trust government and just shut up...........................I don't shut up and learned from Democrat at a young age, get loud and get what you want........See where I'm from the rich were Republicans and I spent the night at friends whose family started business like Walmart, they were the first but different name.....I just happened to live on the right side of tracks but grew up with the most poor and a few of the richest....Very few had balls I had young and carried on through life.......My step Grand Dad, Daddy Rabbit was in the kkk, I think....My Dad never liked him much but he was always good to me, loved watching me play football....Only reason I say he was in kkk is because I remember staying in truck at night with a fire and white robes....Never saw one on my Grand Dad but he was there....My Grand dad not covering his face for anyone!!! My Dad saved a black man during riots in Greensboro in the 60's during riots at the time.....law stopped a black man with unopened bottle of whiskey and went to open and then beat the shit out of but Dad and another guardsmen stopped it and let him go...Kkk created to go after the black man by democrats!!! Blm created by dems, antiva or however you spell the person bunch!!! Tell me what groups created by the Republicans who bow down to the thugs and why I'm independent!!!! Go MAGA as the dems now are coming after the White Man, the democratic way......So what makes me sick, look how many here would vote Biden over trump??? The brainwashed!!! Dems are thugs and Republicans are pussies!!!!!!! Fact as ive watched all my life as people stand and cheere the bully kicking ass hoping they don't get picked on.........I blame the White men here who vote democrat for the country going to shit but just keep trusting media!!!!!!!!! Whats scary for me in America, the dumb ass who trust all told!!!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    his is what that asshole posted in the nba section today on another site, because hes getting blown out with his picks once again this year.  Guy has been losing every year that i have seen his picks.  Constantly bragging about everything, like hes some expert on everything in life

    Most may not like and I'm good with that because like I've taught my Son...You never fear the bully and always speak Truth and Fact, not what told to believe!!!
    I stop by covers every now and then just for the comedy show mostly but it's a sick place....Go check the political section and look at the maybe 5 posting every 5 min. It looks like.....Now I know they are out of Canada but do you see the queer running the show there??? Taking Canada's freedom daily and the US follows!!! Covers I may come after you because you push lies daily and sport gamblers are followers!!!! I'd contact the FBI but trust them as much as your queen in Canada and Biden....Is he a queen or queer??? So many clown outfits hard to tell!!!

    I'm 100% MAGA now, not republican and show as hell not a Democrat forgive my language....I grew up in a democratic town of maybe 33,000 then and only 55 min from home in Ralegh...Will never call Ralegh home and living here going on 40 yrs and pray it's my last....Oh it will be but it's a matter if my Wife comes or not but I'm good either way.....My wife is a true American who thinks you have to trust government and just shut up...........................I don't shut up and learned from Democrat at a young age, get loud and get what you want........See where I'm from the rich were Republicans and I spent the night at friends whose family started business like Walmart, they were the first but different name.....I just happened to live on the right side of tracks but grew up with the most poor and a few of the richest....Very few had balls I had young and carried on through life.......My step Grand Dad, Daddy Rabbit was in the kkk, I think....My Dad never liked him much but he was always good to me, loved watching me play football....Only reason I say he was in kkk is because I remember staying in truck at night with a fire and white robes....Never saw one on my Grand Dad but he was there....My Grand dad not covering his face for anyone!!! My Dad saved a black man during riots in Greensboro in the 60's during riots at the time.....law stopped a black man with unopened bottle of whiskey and went to open and then beat the shit out of but Dad and another guardsmen stopped it and let him go...Kkk created to go after the black man by democrats!!! Blm created by dems, antiva or however you spell the person bunch!!! Tell me what groups created by the Republicans who bow down to the thugs and why I'm independent!!!! Go MAGA as the dems now are coming after the White Man, the democratic way......So what makes me sick, look how many here would vote Biden over trump??? The brainwashed!!! Dems are thugs and Republicans are pussies!!!!!!! Fact as ive watched all my life as people stand and cheere the bully kicking ass hoping they don't get picked on.........I blame the White men here who vote democrat for the country going to shit but just keep trusting media!!!!!!!!! Whats scary for me in America, the dumb ass who trust all told!!!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 6:58 PM ET #2

    I grew up being preached to acid rain, nothing happened but more rules and regulations....Works in the NFL, easier to control the game......What came after, oh the ice age preached again but earth decided to warm up a tad.............Crap what now???? Global warming that will scare people and now we can reach the world in like a minute instead of local papers........Brainwash the people now 24/7 global warming, oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Race, got to pound race and women are no longer equal in 2024, like the black man........Tell me one citizen in America with not the same rights, name one..........The white man can now, you here all the time don't hire the white man now but I'm sure you don't believe that but keep following state ran media!!!!! I always said the black man was stupid for voting people that want to hang them but now the dumb ass White man is replacing the Black man!!!!! So watch the woke toilet bowl as they brainwash from beginning to end and enjoy the wrestling match!!!!!! How many commercials will push drugs and gambling???? Hook the world in drugs and gambling things I do but still preach against.....I know how to handle both but most don't so kiss your country good bye [image from unapproved source]

    Military so weak we can't defend our own Country!!!! For you sheep, the only reason America isn't under attack, the 2nd Amendment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! China, Russia could take over today and planted here but not my neighborhood......I personally would love to see about 20 come take over my home [image from unapproved source] lol, better bring more because 20 wouldn't stand a chance!!!!!!!! You can't even make to yard so bring it!!!!!!

    I've loss where I'm at for now but may be back with more........Covers Im going to try and have you kicked off the net but doubt I can........I don't trust what you allow and preach and if I can have you removed I will!!!!! I told you dems taught me to get loud and if you get removed, hope I helped [image from unapproved source] 1st amendment!!!!

    As far as super bowl!!!!!!!!!! Say it was 1985!!!!!! Put all you can afford on SF ML but it's not 1985!!!! The game is like the world now, fucked up forgive my language.......Look at the rule changes since 1885, not for the game but more control.....Your government loves it, how much is government taking out of paycheck??? I have no idea because I don't get one and owe no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uneducated boy did well thinking for myself in my lifetime.......life is like chess, you stay several moves ahead so you don't get in checkmate but most in checkmate because they trust media and government....last conversation with republican neighbor, both suck........He said no one will mess with our military and Trump want even be the republican running.....How do you live around people so stupid??? Almost 160 attacks against military since October....Have you ever heard every family who loss loved ones in Afghanistan speak???? I doubt because media and government cover up like everything......Every parent said they were lied to by the white house and army!!!!! Do you think borders in America are not open why sending billions of your money to corrupt Ukraine???? China knows America doesn't have fuel to fight a war with our tran military!!! I feel I have more ammo than the government has so Thank God for the 2nd!!!!!!!!! I spent weekends with military, learned to play hoops in a armory my dad had keys to.....Got in line and ate with them so grew up military and never served.....I have a glass case with every medal you can earn in the military left to my Grand son by my wife's Dad.......He laid in a swamp in Nam and have a plate with him standing with the leader of Nam after war!!! May be worth something as they use to send Christmas cards to each other!!!!

    Reply

    I grew up being preached to acid rain, nothing happened but more rules and regulations....Works in the NFL, easier to control the game......What came after, oh the ice age preached again but earth decided to warm up a tad.............Crap what now???? Global warming that will scare people and now we can reach the world in like a minute instead of local papers........Brainwash the people now 24/7 global warming, oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Race, got to pound race and women are no longer equal in 2024, like the black man........Tell me one citizen in America with not the same rights, name one..........The white man can now, you here all the time don't hire the white man now but I'm sure you don't believe that but keep following state ran media!!!!! I always said the black man was stupid for voting people that want to hang them but now the dumb ass White man is replacing the Black man!!!!! So watch the woke toilet bowl as they brainwash from beginning to end and enjoy the wrestling match!!!!!! How many commercials will push drugs and gambling???? Hook the world in drugs and gambling things I do but still preach against.....I know how to handle both but most don't so kiss your country good bye [image from unapproved source]

    Military so weak we can't defend our own Country!!!! For you sheep, the only reason America isn't under attack, the 2nd Amendment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! China, Russia could take over today and planted here but not my neighborhood......I personally would love to see about 20 come take over my home [image from unapproved source] lol, better bring more because 20 wouldn't stand a chance!!!!!!!! You can't even make to yard so bring it!!!!!!

    I've loss where I'm at for now but may be back with more........Covers Im going to try and have you kicked off the net but doubt I can........I don't trust what you allow and preach and if I can have you removed I will!!!!! I told you dems taught me to get loud and if you get removed, hope I helped [image from unapproved source] 1st amendment!!!!

    As far as super bowl!!!!!!!!!! Say it was 1985!!!!!! Put all you can afford on SF ML but it's not 1985!!!! The game is like the world now, fucked up forgive my language.......Look at the rule changes since 1885, not for the game but more control.....Your government loves it, how much is government taking out of paycheck??? I have no idea because I don't get one and owe no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uneducated boy did well thinking for myself in my lifetime.......life is like chess, you stay several moves ahead so you don't get in checkmate but most in checkmate because they trust media and government....last conversation with republican neighbor, both suck........He said no one will mess with our military and Trump want even be the republican running.....How do you live around people so stupid??? Almost 160 attacks against military since October....Have you ever heard every family who loss loved ones in Afghanistan speak???? I doubt because media and government cover up like everything......Every parent said they were lied to by the white house and army!!!!! Do you think borders in America are not open why sending billions of your money to corrupt Ukraine???? China knows America doesn't have fuel to fight a war with our tran military!!! I feel I have more ammo than the government has so Thank God for the 2nd!!!!!!!!! I spent weekends with military, learned to play hoops in a armory my dad had keys to.....Got in line and ate with them so grew up military and never served.....I have a glass case with every medal you can earn in the military left to my Grand son by my wife's Dad.......He laid in a swamp in Nam and have a plate with him standing with the leader of Nam after war!!! May be worth something as they use to send Christmas cards to each other!!!!

     
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:00 PM ET #3

    Glad this guy is living rent free in your head

    Came out to watch you play, why are you running away?
    Reply

    Glad this guy is living rent free in your head

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:02 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by XXMyThirdEyeXX:

    Glad this guy is living rent free in your head

     

    not at all. Just hate assholes and people bashing a site that i have been here for a very long time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by XXMyThirdEyeXX:

    Glad this guy is living rent free in your head

     

    not at all. Just hate assholes and people bashing a site that i have been here for a very long time.

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:02 PM ET #5

    GFY peace_5

    Reply

    GFY peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:03 PM ET #6

    Vegas needs SF and Under, i know what the books will need and will give exact numbers!!!! I almost put $4,000 on SF last night minus 120 but just to early.......BOOKs did worst this past year than ever, ever....Not saying that loss so not to confuse, just worst year.....I think it's well coordinated like the new world order that only Trump can stop!!!! This is all my opinion but I'll be fighting for Trump until he wins......I'm also pushing a MAGA Black man i love here for our next governor here in NC.......See, I'm not racist!!! I judge your beliefs but like I've fought for the Black man all my life and now I'll fight for the White man your democrats are going after!!!
    Is the NFL truly rigged to a certain point [image from unapproved source] we'll find out super bowl Sunday [image from unapproved source] I'm going to be on the right side...I've watched every super bowl and have a outstanding record picking the winner, just like the last championship game in college!!!!!!!!

    All my opinion and be glad I've just had coffee [image from unapproved source] no weed yet but watch the drugs being pushed by your largest drug dealers in the world........Again, live like the 60's and you'll live longer and healthier [image from unapproved source] you're lied to daily 24/7 and the college educated are the most brainwashed, go figure.....I'll give 1 more reason to hate Knock and hate is good now [image from unapproved source] when you're hated you know you're on the right side now......Told my Wife last night how about this??? My most Respected 3 people in media!!!! Tucker, fired by Fox for Truth!!!! Musk for paying to keep free speech and not half censored (got to protect the gay sheep! ) and D TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! Funny how media and government goes after all 3!!!!!! I had sense enough to stay off your social media because the gov will go after you for no reason!!!! LOCK me up and wife knows I'm prepared......I wish I was locked up from Jan 6th.......My Family would be rich when I got out.....Don't be scared people stand up and fight for your country......People think we can never have a civil war again, lol!!!!!!!!! You know the 1st one wasn't just about slavery but against government......Now dems want all government so they can control you....WWIII, is it here......I'm prepared to fight for freedom so sports betting means nothing to me now!!! If not for Grand Son, id say let your Country go to shit!!!!!!!!! Vote democrat and you wish comes true!!!!

    Reply

    Vegas needs SF and Under, i know what the books will need and will give exact numbers!!!! I almost put $4,000 on SF last night minus 120 but just to early.......BOOKs did worst this past year than ever, ever....Not saying that loss so not to confuse, just worst year.....I think it's well coordinated like the new world order that only Trump can stop!!!! This is all my opinion but I'll be fighting for Trump until he wins......I'm also pushing a MAGA Black man i love here for our next governor here in NC.......See, I'm not racist!!! I judge your beliefs but like I've fought for the Black man all my life and now I'll fight for the White man your democrats are going after!!!
    Is the NFL truly rigged to a certain point [image from unapproved source] we'll find out super bowl Sunday [image from unapproved source] I'm going to be on the right side...I've watched every super bowl and have a outstanding record picking the winner, just like the last championship game in college!!!!!!!!

    All my opinion and be glad I've just had coffee [image from unapproved source] no weed yet but watch the drugs being pushed by your largest drug dealers in the world........Again, live like the 60's and you'll live longer and healthier [image from unapproved source] you're lied to daily 24/7 and the college educated are the most brainwashed, go figure.....I'll give 1 more reason to hate Knock and hate is good now [image from unapproved source] when you're hated you know you're on the right side now......Told my Wife last night how about this??? My most Respected 3 people in media!!!! Tucker, fired by Fox for Truth!!!! Musk for paying to keep free speech and not half censored (got to protect the gay sheep! ) and D TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! Funny how media and government goes after all 3!!!!!! I had sense enough to stay off your social media because the gov will go after you for no reason!!!! LOCK me up and wife knows I'm prepared......I wish I was locked up from Jan 6th.......My Family would be rich when I got out.....Don't be scared people stand up and fight for your country......People think we can never have a civil war again, lol!!!!!!!!! You know the 1st one wasn't just about slavery but against government......Now dems want all government so they can control you....WWIII, is it here......I'm prepared to fight for freedom so sports betting means nothing to me now!!! If not for Grand Son, id say let your Country go to shit!!!!!!!!! Vote democrat and you wish comes true!!!!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:03 PM ET #7

    Covers I'm going to have you removed if I can!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to help get Trump in office as well and the 1st maga black governor in NC [image from unapproved source] I'll then be back to show how we will beat the book after we get many more hooked after superbowl!!!! It will be as easy than before computers [image from unapproved source] lots of small book couldn't pay this year....Not book who posted here but a reason he stopped, it's not rocket science just quit trusting and think for yourself [image from unapproved source]

    Covers backs China, shouldn't be allowed in America and I'm coming after [image from unapproved source] starting with phone call to trustworthy senator.......I learned yrs ago why people donate, it pays off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All my opinion so have a great day.......I'm personally sorry to RX and I may have pushed the boundaries to being banned but I'm good with that [image from unapproved source] again, I'll never fear anyone and threat of death or prison would never scare me one bit......I know the constitution and suggest all learn....I know my rights and like to taught son and said in beginning................Never Fear the thug and never watch, speak truth and fact.....Whatever follows you can handle so I fear nothing but a snake [image from unapproved source] so you Biden people, get another booster, keep your mask on and if you have water front property get rid of it today!!!!!!! I mean all these politicians are unloading their property, yachts and private jets to save the cl8mate [image from unapproved source] Please contact me if getting rid of property because I'll help you by buying your property [image from unapproved source] help me get rich but can't find good deals on jets and yachts....They keep trading up [image from unapproved source] maybe I'll put a line out on the over and under in drug commercials, gambling and race!!!! Sheep will be sheep and half or more on sport sites are!!!!!!! I learned only Friends tell you Truth!!!!

    Reply

    Covers I'm going to have you removed if I can!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to help get Trump in office as well and the 1st maga black governor in NC [image from unapproved source] I'll then be back to show how we will beat the book after we get many more hooked after superbowl!!!! It will be as easy than before computers [image from unapproved source] lots of small book couldn't pay this year....Not book who posted here but a reason he stopped, it's not rocket science just quit trusting and think for yourself [image from unapproved source]

    Covers backs China, shouldn't be allowed in America and I'm coming after [image from unapproved source] starting with phone call to trustworthy senator.......I learned yrs ago why people donate, it pays off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All my opinion so have a great day.......I'm personally sorry to RX and I may have pushed the boundaries to being banned but I'm good with that [image from unapproved source] again, I'll never fear anyone and threat of death or prison would never scare me one bit......I know the constitution and suggest all learn....I know my rights and like to taught son and said in beginning................Never Fear the thug and never watch, speak truth and fact.....Whatever follows you can handle so I fear nothing but a snake [image from unapproved source] so you Biden people, get another booster, keep your mask on and if you have water front property get rid of it today!!!!!!! I mean all these politicians are unloading their property, yachts and private jets to save the cl8mate [image from unapproved source] Please contact me if getting rid of property because I'll help you by buying your property [image from unapproved source] help me get rich but can't find good deals on jets and yachts....They keep trading up [image from unapproved source] maybe I'll put a line out on the over and under in drug commercials, gambling and race!!!! Sheep will be sheep and half or more on sport sites are!!!!!!! I learned only Friends tell you Truth!!!!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:04 PM ET #8

    Anyone here with same belief, keep to yourself [image from unapproved source] brings hate......Those who disagree [image from unapproved source] I have no problem knowing the sheep!!! To Covers[image from unapproved source] coming after you in case you misread [image from unapproved source] I know you're looking...........Coming after means removed from net, like CM recently most thought couldnt!!!! You banned me for disagreeing with your pushed political beliefs, take me to court [image from unapproved source] I'll beat you in a heartbeat because I have 100% proof......I'm coming after to be gone from the net or keep up in Canada, the queer there loves your beliefs!!! My goal for Covers and only good thing there is a shot at a free contest [image from unapproved source] I got cussed and called every name in the book why I may have used idiot but you on the left are very sensitive people.....I am, heck I'm a true Pisces and we have big hearts but beer pocketbooks [image from unapproved source] in other words champagne taste but beer pocketbooks thank goodness but I don't drink!!! 2 week maybe but that's zero to me.... i smoke a gram a weed a day but much better for you than what Dr's push on you, my opinion.....Just need to get the Biden administration to pay for my weed [image from unapproved source] just thought of that.....You get to pay for my weed [image from unapproved source] see how that works!

    Bye Covers [image from unapproved source] I may win a $100,000 from you first so watch survivor....Never took serious but may make a run starting with N. Illinois tonight if up [image from unapproved source] I will play [image from unapproved source] I'm not banned from playing but just censored [image from unapproved source]

    All my thoughts and opinions on my small platform [image from unapproved source]

    Nba I like......Utah, tor, gst and atl.....ccb...n. Illinois, miss st and San jose.....I'm keeping my record and will post at end of season....I'll post plays I like until Trump is elected but remember this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your country now and media will put us in war right here in US to prevent election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only sheep believe different [image from unapproved source] I hate the word sheep but they say the dumbest animal that will be lid off the cliff!!!

    Have a great night [image from unapproved source] Knock!

    I'm Good [image from unapproved source] I'm just making sure Trump is elected for my Grand Son, Knock!

    Reply

    Anyone here with same belief, keep to yourself [image from unapproved source] brings hate......Those who disagree [image from unapproved source] I have no problem knowing the sheep!!! To Covers[image from unapproved source] coming after you in case you misread [image from unapproved source] I know you're looking...........Coming after means removed from net, like CM recently most thought couldnt!!!! You banned me for disagreeing with your pushed political beliefs, take me to court [image from unapproved source] I'll beat you in a heartbeat because I have 100% proof......I'm coming after to be gone from the net or keep up in Canada, the queer there loves your beliefs!!! My goal for Covers and only good thing there is a shot at a free contest [image from unapproved source] I got cussed and called every name in the book why I may have used idiot but you on the left are very sensitive people.....I am, heck I'm a true Pisces and we have big hearts but beer pocketbooks [image from unapproved source] in other words champagne taste but beer pocketbooks thank goodness but I don't drink!!! 2 week maybe but that's zero to me.... i smoke a gram a weed a day but much better for you than what Dr's push on you, my opinion.....Just need to get the Biden administration to pay for my weed [image from unapproved source] just thought of that.....You get to pay for my weed [image from unapproved source] see how that works!

    Bye Covers [image from unapproved source] I may win a $100,000 from you first so watch survivor....Never took serious but may make a run starting with N. Illinois tonight if up [image from unapproved source] I will play [image from unapproved source] I'm not banned from playing but just censored [image from unapproved source]

    All my thoughts and opinions on my small platform [image from unapproved source]

    Nba I like......Utah, tor, gst and atl.....ccb...n. Illinois, miss st and San jose.....I'm keeping my record and will post at end of season....I'll post plays I like until Trump is elected but remember this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your country now and media will put us in war right here in US to prevent election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only sheep believe different [image from unapproved source] I hate the word sheep but they say the dumbest animal that will be lid off the cliff!!!

    Have a great night [image from unapproved source] Knock!

    I'm Good [image from unapproved source] I'm just making sure Trump is elected for my Grand Son, Knock!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:04 PM ET #9

    Forgot [image from unapproved source] I had to be sure covers knew I just wanted them removed from net!!! I know you leftist are very sensitive and may take as threat but it's not at all.....I think you should be removed and going to use your democratic ways to get done....Old line from movie [image from unapproved source] not a threat but a Promise!!! We have the 1st amendment Canada!!!

    Alright, giving Dogs tennis lessons but they can only return by mouth but working on it [image from unapproved source] Knock!

    Reply

    Forgot [image from unapproved source] I had to be sure covers knew I just wanted them removed from net!!! I know you leftist are very sensitive and may take as threat but it's not at all.....I think you should be removed and going to use your democratic ways to get done....Old line from movie [image from unapproved source] not a threat but a Promise!!! We have the 1st amendment Canada!!!

    Alright, giving Dogs tennis lessons but they can only return by mouth but working on it [image from unapproved source] Knock!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:09 PM ET #10

    This nonsense was all posted in the nba section.  Not a play in site, just his hillbilly bullshit. These loud mouth no it alls need to go back under their rocks.

    Covers you should be shaking in your boots, cause knockwood is calling up his senator friend to have this website banned from the internet.  Good job knockwood, ban a gambling forum, but dont go after the child porn sites{which am sure he hangs out on}.

    This hillybilly couldnt even spell the word Senator, yet make a call to one.

    So Covers get your lawyers ready, knockwood is coming after you.  He must be made you wont let him post his daily nonsense

    Reply

    This nonsense was all posted in the nba section.  Not a play in site, just his hillbilly bullshit. These loud mouth no it alls need to go back under their rocks.

    Covers you should be shaking in your boots, cause knockwood is calling up his senator friend to have this website banned from the internet.  Good job knockwood, ban a gambling forum, but dont go after the child porn sites{which am sure he hangs out on}.

    This hillybilly couldnt even spell the word Senator, yet make a call to one.

    So Covers get your lawyers ready, knockwood is coming after you.  He must be made you wont let him post his daily nonsense

     
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:15 PM ET #11

    the fact you are spending your time re-posting this dudes stuff from some other site is sad 

    Came out to watch you play, why are you running away?
    Reply

    the fact you are spending your time re-posting this dudes stuff from some other site is sad 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:17 PM ET #12

    Oh dear

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Oh dear

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:24 PM ET #13

    @XXMyThirdEyeXX

     I'd say that is better than selling Xanax though.

    an_light

     

    Reply

    @XXMyThirdEyeXX

     I'd say that is better than selling Xanax though.

    an_light

     

     
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 7:40 PM ET #14

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    I guess that depends on the margins these days.   lol

    Came out to watch you play, why are you running away?
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    I guess that depends on the margins these days.   lol

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 8:16 PM ET #15

    @cd329

     

     Wow!

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    @cd329

     

     Wow!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 9:41 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by XXMyThirdEyeXX:

    the fact you are spending your time re-posting this dudes stuff from some other site is sad

    The fact that you are making a post about what i post in the penalty box is pretty sad.  Maybe you should have used your time, not worrying about my time.  I have plenty of time and get bored.  Covers did the right thing getting rid of the scumbag hillbilly drug addict

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by XXMyThirdEyeXX:

    the fact you are spending your time re-posting this dudes stuff from some other site is sad

    The fact that you are making a post about what i post in the penalty box is pretty sad.  Maybe you should have used your time, not worrying about my time.  I have plenty of time and get bored.  Covers did the right thing getting rid of the scumbag hillbilly drug addict

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 9:48 PM ET #17

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

    Reply

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 9:59 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

     

    my guy you’re starting a thread about how you stalk a banned user from this site and spend your time reposting his stuff that he posts on the site he’s not banned from for him here cause he’s unable. I’m so high that I’m not really sure if that’s creepy or if I’m reading in to it too much

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

     

    my guy you’re starting a thread about how you stalk a banned user from this site and spend your time reposting his stuff that he posts on the site he’s not banned from for him here cause he’s unable. I’m so high that I’m not really sure if that’s creepy or if I’m reading in to it too much

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 11:16 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country   my guy you’re starting a thread about how you stalk a banned user from this site and spend your time reposting his stuff that he posts on the site he’s not banned from for him here cause he’s unable. I’m so high that I’m not really sure if that’s creepy or if I’m reading in to it too much

    Told you am bored and hate that guy with every bone in my body. Am posting this for the others here, who didnt like him and his nonsense and how he still posts garbage. Also want to remind fellow bettors that hes one of the best fades on the internet and has been for many many years.

    Also this is the penalty box and all junk gets posted here.  You are bashing on me for this post, but you took the time to come into this thread to make a post to me.  Why didnt you just ignore my thread and do something better with your time.

    Copying and pasting what somebody posts, is not stalking a person.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country   my guy you’re starting a thread about how you stalk a banned user from this site and spend your time reposting his stuff that he posts on the site he’s not banned from for him here cause he’s unable. I’m so high that I’m not really sure if that’s creepy or if I’m reading in to it too much

    Told you am bored and hate that guy with every bone in my body. Am posting this for the others here, who didnt like him and his nonsense and how he still posts garbage. Also want to remind fellow bettors that hes one of the best fades on the internet and has been for many many years.

    Also this is the penalty box and all junk gets posted here.  You are bashing on me for this post, but you took the time to come into this thread to make a post to me.  Why didnt you just ignore my thread and do something better with your time.

    Copying and pasting what somebody posts, is not stalking a person.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 11:27 PM ET #20

    Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site.

    new_devil

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site.

    new_devil

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23769
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2024 - 11:45 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site.

    You dont get it. He still comes here everyday and it must piss him off that am still making him my little bitch.

    Stumptown, why are you wasting your time reading my stuff in the penalty box? What i post isnt your concern and maybe you should actually learn what stalking is.  copy and pasting aint stalking.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site.

    You dont get it. He still comes here everyday and it must piss him off that am still making him my little bitch.

    Stumptown, why are you wasting your time reading my stuff in the penalty box? What i post isnt your concern and maybe you should actually learn what stalking is.  copy and pasting aint stalking.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2024 - 12:42 AM ET #22

    @StumpTownStu

    You don't get it. 

    This is what mental illness looks like,,,threads like these are textbook cases of subconscious desperate cries for help,,,ignoring this sick person altogether is the only way to proceed moving forward, as she will eventually drown in her own vag juices over her man crush Knock.

    Next level stalking on full display, what a sad pathetic life she must have when not posting this type of psychopathic commentary on covers...just think we only get to see a sliver of a glimpse into her overall derangement "when she gets bored".

    They ban excellent cappers like BigD and zap Monte on the daily, yet not only encourage but end up paying a nickel per thread, a dime for a view, and a quarter per reply to filth like this.

    Utterly disgusting.  

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    You don't get it. 

    This is what mental illness looks like,,,threads like these are textbook cases of subconscious desperate cries for help,,,ignoring this sick person altogether is the only way to proceed moving forward, as she will eventually drown in her own vag juices over her man crush Knock.

    Next level stalking on full display, what a sad pathetic life she must have when not posting this type of psychopathic commentary on covers...just think we only get to see a sliver of a glimpse into her overall derangement "when she gets bored".

    They ban excellent cappers like BigD and zap Monte on the daily, yet not only encourage but end up paying a nickel per thread, a dime for a view, and a quarter per reply to filth like this.

    Utterly disgusting.  

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2024 - 1:04 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site. You dont get it. He still comes here everyday and it must piss him off that am still making him my little bitch. Stumptown, why are you wasting your time reading my stuff in the penalty box? What i post isnt your concern and maybe you should actually learn what stalking is.  copy and pasting aint stalking.

    I didn't read this long, more than likely cringy stalker post. I read the title and the first few lines of the opening post and realized that you were internet stalking a total stranger. And I hate to break it do you but what you are doing is definitely stalking.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Bro really stalked a banned poster to another site. You dont get it. He still comes here everyday and it must piss him off that am still making him my little bitch. Stumptown, why are you wasting your time reading my stuff in the penalty box? What i post isnt your concern and maybe you should actually learn what stalking is.  copy and pasting aint stalking.

    I didn't read this long, more than likely cringy stalker post. I read the title and the first few lines of the opening post and realized that you were internet stalking a total stranger. And I hate to break it do you but what you are doing is definitely stalking.

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2024 - 9:58 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

    USA TODAY FACT CHECK; Experts agree the KKK attracted many ex-Confederate soldiers and Southerners who opposed Reconstruction, most of whom were Democrats. The KKK is almost a paramilitary organization that’s trying to benefit one party. It syncs up with the Democratic Party, which really was a racist party openly at the time,”

    In 1915, Cornell William J. Simmons restarted the KKK. This second KKK was made up of Republicans and Democrats, although Democrats were more widely involved.

    USA TODAY FACT CHECK 1964 Civil Rights Bill; It is true that the Democrats hold the record for the longest filibuster. 60 days on the Civil Rights Act.

    Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act for 14 hours straight. 

    Biden, speaking in Louisville, Ky., recalled that Byrd acted as a mentor.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    lmfaooooo, you all need to read his full post, to see how nuts this clown is.  He says the KKK was created by the democrats to go after the black man.  Says our military is weak and could get beat by russia or china.  They could invade any time they wanted to, but they are too afraid because of our 2nd amendment.  Does he not realize russia cant even beat Ukraine, but thinks they could beat our military.  Our Country needs to get rid of all the clowns like knockwood, because they are the biggest threat to Our Country

    USA TODAY FACT CHECK; Experts agree the KKK attracted many ex-Confederate soldiers and Southerners who opposed Reconstruction, most of whom were Democrats. The KKK is almost a paramilitary organization that’s trying to benefit one party. It syncs up with the Democratic Party, which really was a racist party openly at the time,”

    In 1915, Cornell William J. Simmons restarted the KKK. This second KKK was made up of Republicans and Democrats, although Democrats were more widely involved.

    USA TODAY FACT CHECK 1964 Civil Rights Bill; It is true that the Democrats hold the record for the longest filibuster. 60 days on the Civil Rights Act.

    Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act for 14 hours straight. 

    Biden, speaking in Louisville, Ky., recalled that Byrd acted as a mentor.

     

     

     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2024 - 11:13 AM ET #25

    Biden

    Has

    Dementia

    Again

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Biden

    Has

    Dementia

    Again

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
    • MLB Playoffs 10,581
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,627
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,004
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
    • MNF 1,093

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.