Here is the dis: you need at least two numbers for it to be considered counting
You only need one number to count, so your statement, as you explained, is not technically accurate....what you were inferring or maybe implying, without actually stating, is that you need two numbers to add...that would, in fact, be a more valid statement, but for counting purposes only one number is needed as proposed with the number one...because you mentioned two numbers in the original statement, I replied that 0 + 1 = 1 is indeed both counting and two numbers....zero is a number by definition adn falls in line with your original statement...
And I dropped out of preschool and even I know this is accurate
COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
Here is the dis: you need at least two numbers for it to be considered counting
You only need one number to count, so your statement, as you explained, is not technically accurate....what you were inferring or maybe implying, without actually stating, is that you need two numbers to add...that would, in fact, be a more valid statement, but for counting purposes only one number is needed as proposed with the number one...because you mentioned two numbers in the original statement, I replied that 0 + 1 = 1 is indeed both counting and two numbers....zero is a number by definition adn falls in line with your original statement...
And I dropped out of preschool and even I know this is accurate
Here is the dis: you need at least two numbers for it to be considered counting You only need one number to count, so your statement, as you explained, is not technically accurate....what you were inferring or maybe implying, without actually stating, is that you need two numbers to add...that would, in fact, be a more valid statement, but for counting purposes only one number is needed as proposed with the number one...because you mentioned two numbers in the original statement, I replied that 0 + 1 = 1 is indeed both counting and two numbers....zero is a number by definition adn falls in line with your original statement... And I dropped out of preschool and even I know this is accurate
If you just say a number you are not counting - then you are just saying a number - saying counting 0 + 1 is counting to 1 would be as correct as saying counting to ten was just saying nine and ten
Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:
Here is the dis: you need at least two numbers for it to be considered counting You only need one number to count, so your statement, as you explained, is not technically accurate....what you were inferring or maybe implying, without actually stating, is that you need two numbers to add...that would, in fact, be a more valid statement, but for counting purposes only one number is needed as proposed with the number one...because you mentioned two numbers in the original statement, I replied that 0 + 1 = 1 is indeed both counting and two numbers....zero is a number by definition adn falls in line with your original statement... And I dropped out of preschool and even I know this is accurate
If you just say a number you are not counting - then you are just saying a number - saying counting 0 + 1 is counting to 1 would be as correct as saying counting to ten was just saying nine and ten
I'll give you this....you sure know how to turn a post it into a notepad
I don't know who this stuttering Texas full of ones is, but since 1 is not a number that can be counted, according Calde, we will just have to settle on the fact that he may have been cattle prodded...the two of you enjoy this slow dance...here's some sexual healing for ya
COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
@Miracling2
I'll give you this....you sure know how to turn a post it into a notepad
I don't know who this stuttering Texas full of ones is, but since 1 is not a number that can be counted, according Calde, we will just have to settle on the fact that he may have been cattle prodded...the two of you enjoy this slow dance...here's some sexual healing for ya
@Miracling2 I'll give you this....you sure know how to turn a post it into a notepad I don't know who this stuttering Texas full of ones is, but since 1 is not a number that can be counted, according Calde, we will just have to settle on the fact that he may have been cattle prodded...the two of you enjoy this slow dance...here's some sexual healing for ya
lol
phck this texas1 boy low i q piece of skank who shot his single load directly inside his mouth, he swallowed it thinking he should, to recycle it for his next shooting.
Ahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:
@Miracling2 I'll give you this....you sure know how to turn a post it into a notepad I don't know who this stuttering Texas full of ones is, but since 1 is not a number that can be counted, according Calde, we will just have to settle on the fact that he may have been cattle prodded...the two of you enjoy this slow dance...here's some sexual healing for ya
lol
phck this texas1 boy low i q piece of skank who shot his single load directly inside his mouth, he swallowed it thinking he should, to recycle it for his next shooting.
@ABooksNightmare You and mircaling should get a room you person
ooooh very elementary……..
Good for ya! Next time you climax you should do the same but don’t swallow it, get a straw and use it to put those juice back to where it came you piece of low i q skank boy you!
hahahahaha dumbo boy!
Refill it back in
Quote Originally Posted by Texas1111:
@ABooksNightmare You and mircaling should get a room you person
ooooh very elementary……..
Good for ya! Next time you climax you should do the same but don’t swallow it, get a straw and use it to put those juice back to where it came you piece of low i q skank boy you!