No excuses in the 2H, though. The game is in the Chargers players heads and it's over with.
The (recently acquired) Trevor Penning experiment at LT should be over after this game. The run game was better with Deculus there and Penning hasn't added any value there.
As I write this, Deculus has replaced Penning and gave Herbert his first beautiful pocket of the game.
Result: Herbert interception
No excuses in the 2H, though. The game is in the Chargers players heads and it's over with.
The (recently acquired) Trevor Penning experiment at LT should be over after this game. The run game was better with Deculus there and Penning hasn't added any value there.
As I write this, Deculus has replaced Penning and gave Herbert his first beautiful pocket of the game.
@iConsciousness Lac/jax o43.5?? Herbert and Lawrence should be able to move the ball Thought line should be 45-46 imo
At 41 points and 11 minutes to go, it's not over, but good call on this. I read this game completely wrong, even with the homer blinders off.
Even with the Jags best Olinemen and their top 2 wideouts out, the line didn't move aside from the back and forth 1/2 point fluctuation. That probably should've told me something. But aside from a lineman swap I didn't think anything would prevent the offense from putting up points.
Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz:
@iConsciousness Lac/jax o43.5?? Herbert and Lawrence should be able to move the ball Thought line should be 45-46 imo
At 41 points and 11 minutes to go, it's not over, but good call on this. I read this game completely wrong, even with the homer blinders off.
Even with the Jags best Olinemen and their top 2 wideouts out, the line didn't move aside from the back and forth 1/2 point fluctuation. That probably should've told me something. But aside from a lineman swap I didn't think anything would prevent the offense from putting up points.
Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz: @iConsciousness Lac/jax o43.5?? Herbert and Lawrence should be able to move the ball Thought line should be 45-46 imo At 41 points and 11 minutes to go, it's not over, but good call on this. I read this game completely wrong, even with the homer blinders off. Even with the Jags best Olinemen and their top 2 wideouts out, the line didn't move aside from the back and forth 1/2 point fluctuation. That probably should've told me something. But aside from a lineman swap I didn't think anything would prevent the offense from putting up points.
Blowout fucked me...shoulda went over but what can ya do
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:
Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz: @iConsciousness Lac/jax o43.5?? Herbert and Lawrence should be able to move the ball Thought line should be 45-46 imo At 41 points and 11 minutes to go, it's not over, but good call on this. I read this game completely wrong, even with the homer blinders off. Even with the Jags best Olinemen and their top 2 wideouts out, the line didn't move aside from the back and forth 1/2 point fluctuation. That probably should've told me something. But aside from a lineman swap I didn't think anything would prevent the offense from putting up points.
Blowout fucked me...shoulda went over but what can ya do