Somewhere a village is missing its idiot.
![]()
@Gettinghot4now
I remember my first beer too. Advice (as nearly everyone has done this once or twice) STFU about the I told you so until after the game. Gambling gods just love humbling people.
@Gettinghot4now
I remember my first beer too. Advice (as nearly everyone has done this once or twice) STFU about the I told you so until after the game. Gambling gods just love humbling people.
@Gettinghot4now![]()
With all due respect now how much of that respect have you gained back since you started this early ridiculous thread by the way there is two half’s to this game and a
halftime show then a p*ssed off Chiefs team in the 2nd half well how did this thread work out for you afterwards wtf! ![]()
![]()
@Gettinghot4now![]()
With all due respect now how much of that respect have you gained back since you started this early ridiculous thread by the way there is two half’s to this game and a
halftime show then a p*ssed off Chiefs team in the 2nd half well how did this thread work out for you afterwards wtf! ![]()
![]()
Amazing how many people think the game is over in the 1st half. People who bet the horses understand, the horse leading the race early on rarely wins, he's just setting the race up for the better horses.![]()
Amazing how many people think the game is over in the 1st half. People who bet the horses understand, the horse leading the race early on rarely wins, he's just setting the race up for the better horses.![]()
Burner Account Alert....![]()
Phuckin idiot....![]()
Burner Account Alert....![]()
Phuckin idiot....![]()
I love people that think they win before the clock reads 00:00.
Best advice is to keep your mouth & keyboard quiet until the game is over.
KC had them right where they wanted them at halftime.
SF starts second half with 6 passes and 2 three and outs.
I love people that think they win before the clock reads 00:00.
Best advice is to keep your mouth & keyboard quiet until the game is over.
KC had them right where they wanted them at halftime.
SF starts second half with 6 passes and 2 three and outs.
purdy wasn’t a rookie…….
purdy wasn’t a rookie…….
