@vtec626
![]()
Imagine posting this about Mahomes in the first half down no more than ten points.
The stupidity of many covers contributors is matched only by their utterly misplaced confidence in themselves
Imagine posting this about Mahomes in the first half down no more than ten points.
The stupidity of many covers contributors is matched only by their utterly misplaced confidence in themselves
@Gettinghot4now
I love grown men celebrating in the 1Q. How silly you look.
Words of wisdom. You don't bet against Brady and you don't bet against Mahomes. Words of wisdom. Gn..I cleaned the F up tonight
@Gettinghot4now
I love grown men celebrating in the 1Q. How silly you look.
Words of wisdom. You don't bet against Brady and you don't bet against Mahomes. Words of wisdom. Gn..I cleaned the F up tonight
Clowns do clown shit. ![]()
Clowns do clown shit. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
simply an idiot
![]()
simply an idiot
![]()
Wow this one didn’t age well lol. Was it the reverse jinx or a guy who didn’t know there is 4 qs and ot in football
sir u really have a lot to
learn.
Wow this one didn’t age well lol. Was it the reverse jinx or a guy who didn’t know there is 4 qs and ot in football
sir u really have a lot to
learn.
SONSO! ![]()
SONSO! ![]()
