I hope you don't bet too much because your losing your assss in this game. Your going to shut now mmmff and say didn't your moma say so . Who got lucky now to be in the Super Bowl! ![]()
![]()
Where the KC Bettors Talking Shit Now!
I hope you don't bet too much because your losing your assss in this game. Your going to shut now mmmff and say didn't your moma say so . Who got lucky now to be in the Super Bowl! ![]()
![]()
SF mostly dominated that 1H and only up 1 score with KC getting ball at half…talking a little early? Don’t forget who is playing QB on the other side lol
SF mostly dominated that 1H and only up 1 score with KC getting ball at half…talking a little early? Don’t forget who is playing QB on the other side lol
I've been doing good enough at NBA and NHL to just not give a crap about the outcome here.
Wish everyone luck who bet their shirts on the superbowl
I've been doing good enough at NBA and NHL to just not give a crap about the outcome here.
Wish everyone luck who bet their shirts on the superbowl
@HateToSeeIt
Game's over. Kc had couple chances deep to punch it in but can't. Oline can't hold up, players getting frustrated. You would think the roles wouldve been reversed
@HateToSeeIt
Game's over. Kc had couple chances deep to punch it in but can't. Oline can't hold up, players getting frustrated. You would think the roles wouldve been reversed
@mountaincaribou
I've been doing good enough at NBA and NHL to just not give a crap about the outcome here. Wish everyone luck who bet their shirts on the superbowl
Weird flex
@mountaincaribou
I've been doing good enough at NBA and NHL to just not give a crap about the outcome here. Wish everyone luck who bet their shirts on the superbowl
Weird flex
@HellHook33
Not really a flex
Been better at NBA than the sport I grew up with
Flex is it's just one game. You don't need to bet on it more than you should.
@HellHook33
Not really a flex
Been better at NBA than the sport I grew up with
Flex is it's just one game. You don't need to bet on it more than you should.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,781
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,715
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
