OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
SeaHags are not the team to expose them.
Dude if they haven't already been exposed by several other teams earlier this year (which they had) consider them exposed today.
SeaHags are not the team to expose them.
Dude if they haven't already been exposed by several other teams earlier this year (which they had) consider them exposed today.
this is a pathetic performance by the aints
You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
this is a pathetic performance by the aints
You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
Saints +145 in game live betting now
I don't think that is good enough value being down 11 points on the road. I would wait to see if NO punts and if you must bet on it before SEA starts with the ball. Probably can get closer to +200. BOL!
Saints +145 in game live betting now
I don't think that is good enough value being down 11 points on the road. I would wait to see if NO punts and if you must bet on it before SEA starts with the ball. Probably can get closer to +200. BOL!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,464
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,876
- PART DEUX 146
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,759
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
