OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
nothing on second half because I suck when I post my pick
GL!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just whisper it to me then
nothing on second half because I suck when I post my pick
GL!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just whisper it to me then
this over was just too obvious a play... it shaped up like both teams would be throwing the ball every play... with no running game in new orleans, and a terrible pass D for seattle, and obviously drew brees, it adds up to like 50-55 passes from the saints. and then for the seahawks to keep up, they must do the same. i see this to keep moving in the 2half, and i think it will SOAR.
let's go BOTH OFFENSES!!!
this over was just too obvious a play... it shaped up like both teams would be throwing the ball every play... with no running game in new orleans, and a terrible pass D for seattle, and obviously drew brees, it adds up to like 50-55 passes from the saints. and then for the seahawks to keep up, they must do the same. i see this to keep moving in the 2half, and i think it will SOAR.
let's go BOTH OFFENSES!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,464
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,876
- PART DEUX 146
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,759
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
