OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
Posted:
#605
Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:
You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
I agree I have been very impressed by Hass today. Honestly never would have seen this coming from his (not this dynamic anyway) given he didn't even play last week.
Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:
You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
I agree I have been very impressed by Hass today. Honestly never would have seen this coming from his (not this dynamic anyway) given he didn't even play last week.
Posted:
#612
Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:
GAME OF HIS LIFE?DUDE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:
GAME OF HIS LIFE?DUDE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!You need to give some credit to Hasselbeck, dude is playing the game of his life.
Posted:
#617
Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:
If Seahaws score another TD and go up 38-20, it's over for Saints.
If Seahaws score another TD and go up 38-20, it's over for Saints.
Yeah, if they score again, it will be a tough road. I got faith but that is a huge hole.
Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:
If Seahaws score another TD and go up 38-20, it's over for Saints.
If Seahaws score another TD and go up 38-20, it's over for Saints.
Yeah, if they score again, it will be a tough road. I got faith but that is a huge hole.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,543
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 166
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,214
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,845
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,771
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
