I will be at the game next week here in the ATL, Falcons fans loving the SeaHags, way to go. They dat, they dat...I hate that I lost my tease, but I got the over.
I will be at the game next week here in the ATL, Falcons fans loving the SeaHags, way to go. They dat, they dat...I hate that I lost my tease, but I got the over.
You ever watch a game and when its almost said and done its as though the books reversed the spread on you? New Orleans were favored by about -10.5 and now Seattle is up by 11, covering, yup, you guessed it.... -10.5
You ever watch a game and when its almost said and done its as though the books reversed the spread on you? New Orleans were favored by about -10.5 and now Seattle is up by 11, covering, yup, you guessed it.... -10.5