OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
This is your "World Champs"
Honestly never should have been last year. Just flat got away with murder by the refs in the NFC Championship game last year. So much so that the head of officiating came out and said that the refs missed two key personal fouls (one on to the game clinching turnover). Hell the defensive coordinator came out and said that he instructed his defense to put as many hits as he on Brett Farve whether they be during or after the play. Karma is a bi%ch and I will laugh my a$$ off if they lose.
This is your "World Champs"
Honestly never should have been last year. Just flat got away with murder by the refs in the NFC Championship game last year. So much so that the head of officiating came out and said that the refs missed two key personal fouls (one on to the game clinching turnover). Hell the defensive coordinator came out and said that he instructed his defense to put as many hits as he on Brett Farve whether they be during or after the play. Karma is a bi%ch and I will laugh my a$$ off if they lose.
GAME OF HIS LIFE?DUDE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
Yeah, and if he had played the game of his life that day I wouldn't still be trying to get back my money!![]()
GAME OF HIS LIFE?DUDE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
Yeah, and if he had played the game of his life that day I wouldn't still be trying to get back my money!![]()
breaking, sorry fat finger
Now I'm hungry, damnit. See if I can whip up some breaded tackles real quick...
breaking, sorry fat finger
Now I'm hungry, damnit. See if I can whip up some breaded tackles real quick...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,547
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 166
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,224
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,845
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,771
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
