OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
If the Saints wake up in the second half they will still blow the SEACHICKENS out of the water. They made the exact mistake i was hoping they wouldn't thats taking this Seachicken team to lightly. They have play with about 10% of the passion that they played with at Atlanta when they won. Wake up Saints your are defending Super Bowl Champs playing the Chumps.
Aint's are overrated
If the Saints wake up in the second half they will still blow the SEACHICKENS out of the water. They made the exact mistake i was hoping they wouldn't thats taking this Seachicken team to lightly. They have play with about 10% of the passion that they played with at Atlanta when they won. Wake up Saints your are defending Super Bowl Champs playing the Chumps.
Aint's are overrated
If the Saints wake up in the second half they will still blow the SEACHICKENS out of the water. They made the exact mistake i was hoping they wouldn't thats taking this Seachicken team to lightly. They have play with about 10% of the passion that they played with at Atlanta when they won. Wake up Saints your are defending Super Bowl Champs playing the Chumps.
I concur my man. I think the saints chug some Starbuck and beat the SeaHags in the second by a wide margin;
If the Saints wake up in the second half they will still blow the SEACHICKENS out of the water. They made the exact mistake i was hoping they wouldn't thats taking this Seachicken team to lightly. They have play with about 10% of the passion that they played with at Atlanta when they won. Wake up Saints your are defending Super Bowl Champs playing the Chumps.
I concur my man. I think the saints chug some Starbuck and beat the SeaHags in the second by a wide margin;
i just want saints win by a fg
I've got saints -3 and I am
so I can only imagine how the guys feel that have them at -10,-10.5, and -11.
i just want saints win by a fg
I've got saints -3 and I am
so I can only imagine how the guys feel that have them at -10,-10.5, and -11.
I've got saints -3 and I am
so I can only imagine how the guys feel that have them at -10,-10.5, and -11.
I got them in a Teaser at +1.5 and I am
I've got saints -3 and I am
so I can only imagine how the guys feel that have them at -10,-10.5, and -11.
I got them in a Teaser at +1.5 and I am
this over was just too obvious a play... it shaped up like both teams would be throwing the ball every play... with no running game in new orleans, and a terrible pass D for seattle, and obviously drew brees, it adds up to like 50-55 passes from the saints. and then for the seahawks to keep up, they must do the same. i see this to keep moving in the 2half, and i think it will SOAR.
let's go BOTH OFFENSES!!!
this over was just too obvious a play... it shaped up like both teams would be throwing the ball every play... with no running game in new orleans, and a terrible pass D for seattle, and obviously drew brees, it adds up to like 50-55 passes from the saints. and then for the seahawks to keep up, they must do the same. i see this to keep moving in the 2half, and i think it will SOAR.
let's go BOTH OFFENSES!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
