OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
These announcers are terrible... geezus
The best was when one went apeshit screaming "DID THEY GET THEM OFFSIDES??!?!?" and the other calming says "um, i think that's the two minute warning."
![]()
These announcers are terrible... geezus
The best was when one went apeshit screaming "DID THEY GET THEM OFFSIDES??!?!?" and the other calming says "um, i think that's the two minute warning."
![]()
Who woulda thought right????
Many people. Personally I am on SEA +10.5 and SEA +17.5 and SEA +22.5. First straight bet, second live bet after NO up by 10 and third a teaser.
Who woulda thought right????
Many people. Personally I am on SEA +10.5 and SEA +17.5 and SEA +22.5. First straight bet, second live bet after NO up by 10 and third a teaser.
Many people. Personally I am on SEA +10.5 and SEA +17.5 and SEA +22.5. First straight bet, second live bet after NO up by 10 and third a teaser.
Each for 1 unit. Biggest play is the over though for 5 units. Looking at middling my SEA bets with a NO 2H.
Many people. Personally I am on SEA +10.5 and SEA +17.5 and SEA +22.5. First straight bet, second live bet after NO up by 10 and third a teaser.
Each for 1 unit. Biggest play is the over though for 5 units. Looking at middling my SEA bets with a NO 2H.
Good hold hawks
Home cooking helped too.
There is no way that play took 6 seconds.
There should have been 5 seconds left with time for one more play.
Good hold hawks
Home cooking helped too.
There is no way that play took 6 seconds.
There should have been 5 seconds left with time for one more play.
Home cooking helped too.
There is no way that play took 6 seconds.
There should have been 5 seconds left with time for one more play.
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
Home cooking helped too.
There is no way that play took 6 seconds.
There should have been 5 seconds left with time for one more play.
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
The over looks ok
We need just 2 points scored in 30 minutes.
It would be the moose of the year if the over doesnt cash.
The over looks ok
We need just 2 points scored in 30 minutes.
It would be the moose of the year if the over doesnt cash.
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
4 seconds or less, yeah, but 5 seconds left should be enough time to run a quick slant and have a second left.....assuming you don't get fucked by the refs and time keeper.
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
4 seconds or less, yeah, but 5 seconds left should be enough time to run a quick slant and have a second left.....assuming you don't get fucked by the refs and time keeper.
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
Exactly
You're lined up to score big with those plays
I agree but anything less than 6 they will kick the FG so a mute point.
Exactly
You're lined up to score big with those plays
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,351
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,442
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,742
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
