***HUGE THURSDAY NIGHT PLAY ON THE CHARGERS VS RAIDERS GAME***
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
I can see this as one of those games where Oakland gets 2 or 3 Td's on defense,special teams or via turnover. Something stinks but it looks soo easy people may pass on the over and just hammer SD
I can see this as one of those games where Oakland gets 2 or 3 Td's on defense,special teams or via turnover. Something stinks but it looks soo easy people may pass on the over and just hammer SD
I can see this as one of those games where Oakland gets 2 or 3 Td's on defense,special teams or via turnover. Something stinks but it looks soo easy people may pass on the over and just hammer SD
I can see this as one of those games where Oakland gets 2 or 3 Td's on defense,special teams or via turnover. Something stinks but it looks soo easy people may pass on the over and just hammer SD
Still crunching some numbers but appears that Raiders are the correct side. Wish you the best as always PTB
Still crunching some numbers but appears that Raiders are the correct side. Wish you the best as always PTB
Look, I dont know about the Raiders ML. But if you dont think the Raiders can win this game, you arent paying attention.
Are the Chargers really impressing any of you?! The fact is both teams defenses arent very good.
Im on the OVER I see CP3 (nfl style) throwing 2-3 picks (1 pick 6 as usual)
I also see Rivers and Palmer tossing 2-3 TD's each.
OVER 47.5
But do feel like Raiders +7 is a very good bet. I dont think either of these teams are as good as we thought 3 weeks ago.
Good Luck All.
Good Luck PTB![]()
Look, I dont know about the Raiders ML. But if you dont think the Raiders can win this game, you arent paying attention.
Are the Chargers really impressing any of you?! The fact is both teams defenses arent very good.
Im on the OVER I see CP3 (nfl style) throwing 2-3 picks (1 pick 6 as usual)
I also see Rivers and Palmer tossing 2-3 TD's each.
OVER 47.5
But do feel like Raiders +7 is a very good bet. I dont think either of these teams are as good as we thought 3 weeks ago.
Good Luck All.
Good Luck PTB![]()
CHARGERS are due to destroy somebody and look who is coming to down after being spanked the last two weeks...
Bet the BOLTS on everything...1st quarter. 1st half , game and the overs. SD 38 oakland 17
CHARGERS are due to destroy somebody and look who is coming to down after being spanked the last two weeks...
Bet the BOLTS on everything...1st quarter. 1st half , game and the overs. SD 38 oakland 17
Look, I dont know about the Raiders ML. But if you dont think the Raiders can win this game, you arent paying attention.
Are the Chargers really impressing any of you?! The fact is both teams defenses arent very good.
Im on the OVER I see CP3 (nfl style) throwing 2-3 picks (1 pick 6 as usual)
I also see Rivers and Palmer tossing 2-3 TD's each.
OVER 47.5
But do feel like Raiders +7 is a very good bet. I dont think either of these teams are as good as we thought 3 weeks ago.
Good Luck All.
Good Luck PTB![]()
Look, I dont know about the Raiders ML. But if you dont think the Raiders can win this game, you arent paying attention.
Are the Chargers really impressing any of you?! The fact is both teams defenses arent very good.
Im on the OVER I see CP3 (nfl style) throwing 2-3 picks (1 pick 6 as usual)
I also see Rivers and Palmer tossing 2-3 TD's each.
OVER 47.5
But do feel like Raiders +7 is a very good bet. I dont think either of these teams are as good as we thought 3 weeks ago.
Good Luck All.
Good Luck PTB![]()
i love the under in this game besides the fact its 12-3 under// chargers are coming off back to back shrt weeks , got roughed up against the ets ,lost shootout sunday now playing thurs nite? Diviison rivals always have Ds palying hard. Then factor in Palmer , against a solid Charger D
Between Rivers and Palmer there mite be6 interception killing drives Under is the play
i love the under in this game besides the fact its 12-3 under// chargers are coming off back to back shrt weeks , got roughed up against the ets ,lost shootout sunday now playing thurs nite? Diviison rivals always have Ds palying hard. Then factor in Palmer , against a solid Charger D
Between Rivers and Palmer there mite be6 interception killing drives Under is the play
some one mentioned oaks kicker .they have a prop out oak total FGs 1.5 . I went with over,Oak can easily try 4 or 5 fg attemts tonite .omething to look for.Also went with under 47.5 seems like number mite drop another .5 or full point.. It opened at 49 early week
some one mentioned oaks kicker .they have a prop out oak total FGs 1.5 . I went with over,Oak can easily try 4 or 5 fg attemts tonite .omething to look for.Also went with under 47.5 seems like number mite drop another .5 or full point.. It opened at 49 early week
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
