raiders are a mess especially after letting the Donkeys beat em............the only play here is the under and i'm sure it will go up a little before kickoff
raiders are a mess especially after letting the Donkeys beat em............the only play here is the under and i'm sure it will go up a little before kickoff
Prime - it's not too late to repent now and take chargers. This is a huge game for Diego and they are at home again. Palmer going on road.....make sure u pray for Palmer....haha. Gl brotha...we can't win them all.
Prime - it's not too late to repent now and take chargers. This is a huge game for Diego and they are at home again. Palmer going on road.....make sure u pray for Palmer....haha. Gl brotha...we can't win them all.
Both of my systems that produces more winners than loser all picked oakland. It really goes against what I'm predicting that sd will win it outright but there is the spread.
Who has better qb? SD Who has better everything? SD Who owns their own house? SD
With that being said, I'm monitoring oakland to see if my 2 stupid systems will hold.
I rather play sat and sunday. Save my money the right way.
who has better kicker? Oakland and maybe on thurs night, the mvp might be an oakland kicker. He's that good.
X_____________________________
Both of my systems that produces more winners than loser all picked oakland. It really goes against what I'm predicting that sd will win it outright but there is the spread.
Who has better qb? SD Who has better everything? SD Who owns their own house? SD
With that being said, I'm monitoring oakland to see if my 2 stupid systems will hold.
I rather play sat and sunday. Save my money the right way.
who has better kicker? Oakland and maybe on thurs night, the mvp might be an oakland kicker. He's that good.
Both of my systems that produces more winners than loser all picked oakland. It really goes against what I'm predicting that sd will win it outright but there is the spread.
Who has better qb? SD Who has better everything? SD Who owns their own house? SD
With that being said, I'm monitoring oakland to see if my 2 stupid systems will hold.
I rather play sat and sunday. Save my money the right way.
who has better kicker? Oakland and maybe on thurs night, the mvp might be an oakland kicker. He's that good.
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:
Both of my systems that produces more winners than loser all picked oakland. It really goes against what I'm predicting that sd will win it outright but there is the spread.
Who has better qb? SD Who has better everything? SD Who owns their own house? SD
With that being said, I'm monitoring oakland to see if my 2 stupid systems will hold.
I rather play sat and sunday. Save my money the right way.
who has better kicker? Oakland and maybe on thurs night, the mvp might be an oakland kicker. He's that good.
I'm far from your junior, but flattered for the compliment. Who do I like? Let's start with the Steelers,Bears, and Eagles. We'll see how I do, I lose games also ya know.
I'm far from your junior, but flattered for the compliment. Who do I like? Let's start with the Steelers,Bears, and Eagles. We'll see how I do, I lose games also ya know.
Why do you have an avatar with 2 guys playing with each others balls? To top it off, you name the avatar, Spit Dudes, that name is so wrong in so many ways...........with that said, play the Chargers if you feel comfy.............
Quote Originally Posted by Spitdudes:
So in other words: Take SD to the bank!
Why do you have an avatar with 2 guys playing with each others balls? To top it off, you name the avatar, Spit Dudes, that name is so wrong in so many ways...........with that said, play the Chargers if you feel comfy.............