^^^^^^^^^^^^
***HUGE THURSDAY NIGHT PLAY ON THE CHARGERS VS RAIDERS GAME***
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Let me put it to you this way guys..........if the Chargers dont win by 3 or more in this game on Monday night, I will never post here on covers again, I am outta here.................
Everyone has an opinion tho..............I also said I wouldnt post anymore if the Chargers didnt win by 3 or more & I keep my promises but I will be back tomorrow because the Chargers will cover..............
Chies covered not Chargers. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Let me put it to you this way guys..........if the Chargers dont win by 3 or more in this game on Monday night, I will never post here on covers again, I am outta here.................
Everyone has an opinion tho..............I also said I wouldnt post anymore if the Chargers didnt win by 3 or more & I keep my promises but I will be back tomorrow because the Chargers will cover..............
Chies covered not Chargers. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Chies covered not Chargers. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Chies covered not Chargers. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
San Diego playing 3 games in 11 days coming off three losses, their bodies and morale are broken, rivers is not capable of putting the team on his back...changing of the guard this year, oak ends SD's reign of the AFC West.
San Diego playing 3 games in 11 days coming off three losses, their bodies and morale are broken, rivers is not capable of putting the team on his back...changing of the guard this year, oak ends SD's reign of the AFC West.
Beauty hit prime-time...
Beauty hit prime-time...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
