Oakland is a lock...Huge night for Carson
***HUGE THURSDAY NIGHT PLAY ON THE CHARGERS VS RAIDERS GAME***
San Diego playing 3 games in 11 days coming off three losses, their bodies and morale are broken, rivers is not capable of putting the team on his back...changing of the guard this year, oak ends SD's reign of the AFC West.
This comment is far from the truth.........just saying.
![]()
San Diego playing 3 games in 11 days coming off three losses, their bodies and morale are broken, rivers is not capable of putting the team on his back...changing of the guard this year, oak ends SD's reign of the AFC West.
This comment is far from the truth.........just saying.
![]()
Agree with you. Don't think Chargers get up for this game.
Not get up for this game? Are you serious???????? This has got to be one of the most uninformed comment in this thread. Say they are outmatch or Norv Turner is a bad coach...or Rivers will lose the game as he lead all QBs with INT, but to say they won't get up for this game???? Wow........![]()
Agree with you. Don't think Chargers get up for this game.
Not get up for this game? Are you serious???????? This has got to be one of the most uninformed comment in this thread. Say they are outmatch or Norv Turner is a bad coach...or Rivers will lose the game as he lead all QBs with INT, but to say they won't get up for this game???? Wow........![]()
No disrespect ptb, but I'm starting to think you're making these picks and posts for shock value. You've been losing for the past three weeks now and I've been following your threads. Now I'm not telling you to stop posting, but I think it's safer you don't post your wager amounts. It deceives the people. Bol on your play for I will be on San Diego.
No disrespect ptb, but I'm starting to think you're making these picks and posts for shock value. You've been losing for the past three weeks now and I've been following your threads. Now I'm not telling you to stop posting, but I think it's safer you don't post your wager amounts. It deceives the people. Bol on your play for I will be on San Diego.
even without darren mcfadden...without mcfadden theirs no team....but without him????
If I understand history correctly....Chargers are doing well TY entering Nov/Dec - which is went they play their best ball. They generally are a under .500 team entering Nov/Dec. These 2 months is when the Chargers treat each game like a playoff game....starting with oak tonight. This has got to be one of the best game on the board this week if you don't over-think it........![]()
even without darren mcfadden...without mcfadden theirs no team....but without him????
If I understand history correctly....Chargers are doing well TY entering Nov/Dec - which is went they play their best ball. They generally are a under .500 team entering Nov/Dec. These 2 months is when the Chargers treat each game like a playoff game....starting with oak tonight. This has got to be one of the best game on the board this week if you don't over-think it........![]()
Raiders ML (+275) $2,000 to win $5,500
Raiders ML (+275) $2,000 to win $5,500
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
