Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
How do you find the ref info?
Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianWarrior:
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Check back after the game.................
Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianWarrior:
Now i have to disagree here PTB.....It's not gonna happen, we both know who is doing this game! My man Hochuli....I wish you the best and all who follows......
Didnt you vow to never post again after the chargers lost to the chiefs??? Anyway, im sick and tired of losers like you crowding up these boards wagering ur monopolt money on what seems like "big plays" every single game.
No one is impressed. Last "big" play u had was oregan st for the 2h . . . They got steamrolled against stanford. I can only wonder how many niave ppl follow u off the ledge with every "big" play thinkin ur some kind of guru.
As for the game. I would stay away with these 2 teams. Both terribly inconsistant. It could be a chargers blowout, it could be a raiders blowout, it could be a close game, it depends on who shows up. Good luck to everybody else.
Didnt you vow to never post again after the chargers lost to the chiefs??? Anyway, im sick and tired of losers like you crowding up these boards wagering ur monopolt money on what seems like "big plays" every single game.
No one is impressed. Last "big" play u had was oregan st for the 2h . . . They got steamrolled against stanford. I can only wonder how many niave ppl follow u off the ledge with every "big" play thinkin ur some kind of guru.
As for the game. I would stay away with these 2 teams. Both terribly inconsistant. It could be a chargers blowout, it could be a raiders blowout, it could be a close game, it depends on who shows up. Good luck to everybody else.
No good luck to me? Why dont you just fade me if im such good fade material.............whether im betting $5 or $5,000, it doesnt affect your pocket, does it & no one forces anyone on these boards to follow my plays.............
^^^^^^^^^^
No good luck to me? Why dont you just fade me if im such good fade material.............whether im betting $5 or $5,000, it doesnt affect your pocket, does it & no one forces anyone on these boards to follow my plays.............