Ridiculous. Why people feel the need to lie about how much they bet in order to impress internet strangers is beyond me.
Let me put it to you this way guys..........if the Chargers dont win by 3 or more in this game on Monday night, I will never post here on covers again, I am outta here.................
Everyone has an opinion tho..............I also said I wouldnt post anymore if the Chargers didnt win by 3 or more & I keep my promises but I will be back tomorrow because the Chargers will cover..............
Chies won. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Let me put it to you this way guys..........if the Chargers dont win by 3 or more in this game on Monday night, I will never post here on covers again, I am outta here.................
Everyone has an opinion tho..............I also said I wouldnt post anymore if the Chargers didnt win by 3 or more & I keep my promises but I will be back tomorrow because the Chargers will cover..............
Chies won. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Chies won. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Chies won. Yeah you can trust this guys word and to "Keep His Promises".
Not going to sword fight with you man...but this is bad when it started for you. GL..........![]()
Not going to sword fight with you man...but this is bad when it started for you. GL..........![]()
Not going to sword fight with you man...but this is bad when it started for you. GL..........![]()
Not going to sword fight with you man...but this is bad when it started for you. GL..........![]()
Anyone who put Diego & Iggles in the same pot is a fool...Diego has one issue and that is figuring out how to fill in the void of Sproles and I say Oakland will be Diego's bitch....just watch. It will be amazing......![]()
Anyone who put Diego & Iggles in the same pot is a fool...Diego has one issue and that is figuring out how to fill in the void of Sproles and I say Oakland will be Diego's bitch....just watch. It will be amazing......![]()
PrimeTimeBoys is a Bookie or Works for Vegas Casinos. There are Tons of people on this site who are only here to mislead people into betting big, key words to look for are LOCK, HUGE PLAY, LARGE, CANT MISS, who the hell Bets 2 Grand on a Game and tells everybody about it. Hes probably betting $200. Anyway, San Diego Covers the 7 points. This is my play and I know Im gonna win.
PrimeTimeBoys is a Bookie or Works for Vegas Casinos. There are Tons of people on this site who are only here to mislead people into betting big, key words to look for are LOCK, HUGE PLAY, LARGE, CANT MISS, who the hell Bets 2 Grand on a Game and tells everybody about it. Hes probably betting $200. Anyway, San Diego Covers the 7 points. This is my play and I know Im gonna win.
PrimeTimeBoys is a Bookie or Works for Vegas Casinos. There are Tons of people on this site who are only here to mislead people into betting big, key words to look for are LOCK, HUGE PLAY, LARGE, CANT MISS, who the hell Bets 2 Grand on a Game and tells everybody about it. Hes probably betting $200. Anyway, San Diego Covers the 7 points. This is my play and I know Im gonna win.
PrimeTimeBoys is a Bookie or Works for Vegas Casinos. There are Tons of people on this site who are only here to mislead people into betting big, key words to look for are LOCK, HUGE PLAY, LARGE, CANT MISS, who the hell Bets 2 Grand on a Game and tells everybody about it. Hes probably betting $200. Anyway, San Diego Covers the 7 points. This is my play and I know Im gonna win.
