I hope your LAC +5 bet does just as well as your 6K Utah bet did for you......................YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
TO THE BANK DALLAS + 6 1/2
Posted:
#251
Quote Originally Posted by raybenoit:
haha all i got to say is.. FUCK YOU PAY ME. one of my biggest nights of the year 6k jazz and 6k clippers i'm only halfway there, if you guys are smart youll take clippers +5 .
SHOW ME THE MONEY
I hope your LAC +5 bet does just as well as your 6K Utah bet did for you......................YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by raybenoit:
haha all i got to say is.. FUCK YOU PAY ME. one of my biggest nights of the year 6k jazz and 6k clippers i'm only halfway there, if you guys are smart youll take clippers +5 .
SHOW ME THE MONEY
I hope your LAC +5 bet does just as well as your 6K Utah bet did for you......................YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
#256
Wyo - i agree but a push is better than a loss
more importantly Benoit (at 9:56 claiming victory) did not win his 6k oh sorry I meant $60
Puck - we get them tomorrow - thanks bro
Wyo - i agree but a push is better than a loss
more importantly Benoit (at 9:56 claiming victory) did not win his 6k oh sorry I meant $60
Puck - we get them tomorrow - thanks bro
Posted:
#260
holly cow i trap a game thank you puck a hade utah -5 early because of work and the my man puck came out with dallas. thanks to a fellow threader i bought up dallas to 8 and hit both\
ty all that were involded in my luck
have a great night
holly cow i trap a game thank you puck a hade utah -5 early because of work and the my man puck came out with dallas. thanks to a fellow threader i bought up dallas to 8 and hit both\
ty all that were involded in my luck
have a great night
Posted:
#261
I'll tell you what. i don't post much here. I run a small sportsbook here in my town, but this puck is amazing, i have been watching him. I set my line at 6 tonite, and played Dallas small with my guy. Very entertaining to say the least. I'm more thn happy with a push all around. One free throw and a three ball at the end for a cover. it was there. Shit, Dallas even held a lead at one point in the 4th. this guy is very good. Thanks Puck.
I'll tell you what. i don't post much here. I run a small sportsbook here in my town, but this puck is amazing, i have been watching him. I set my line at 6 tonite, and played Dallas small with my guy. Very entertaining to say the least. I'm more thn happy with a push all around. One free throw and a three ball at the end for a cover. it was there. Shit, Dallas even held a lead at one point in the 4th. this guy is very good. Thanks Puck.
Posted:
#266
To all the people who came in this thread to say puck was wrong on the pick Utha is hot at home will cover 8 easy BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
. STAY THE HELL OUT. Puck u r the Shit





To all the people who came in this thread to say puck was wrong on the pick Utha is hot at home will cover 8 easy BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
. STAY THE HELL OUT. Puck u r the Shit






Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 200
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,815
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,817
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,159
- Monday 10/05/2026 699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,702
- MNF 1,076
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,741
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
