TO THE BANK DALLAS + 6 1/2
This isn't good for my heart but it's a win!!!!!!!!
I think I need to start placing the wager. Going out then just come home and look at the score! Watching this is too much ![]()
Jason Kidd 3 pointer
Mavericks players for not fouling at the end
pucku27 for influencing me to buy the 0.5pt
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't good for my heart but it's a win!!!!!!!!
I think I need to start placing the wager. Going out then just come home and look at the score! Watching this is too much ![]()
Jason Kidd 3 pointer
Mavericks players for not fouling at the end
pucku27 for influencing me to buy the 0.5pt
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't good for my heart but it's a win!!!!!!!!
I think I need to start placing the wager. Going out then just come home and look at the score! Watching this is too much ![]()
Jason Kidd 3 pointer
Mavericks players for not fouling at the end
pucku27 for influencing me to buy the 0.5pt
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO AGREE THESE GAMES ARE TOOOOOO HARD To watch
This isn't good for my heart but it's a win!!!!!!!!
I think I need to start placing the wager. Going out then just come home and look at the score! Watching this is too much ![]()
Jason Kidd 3 pointer
Mavericks players for not fouling at the end
pucku27 for influencing me to buy the 0.5pt
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO AGREE THESE GAMES ARE TOOOOOO HARD To watch
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 200
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,815
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,817
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,159
- Monday 10/05/2026 699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,702
- MNF 1,076
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,741
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
