• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    TO THE BANK DALLAS + 6 1/2

    «First Previous 123 ... 131415 Next Last»
    handpicked
    Forte
    piolo38
    wyo1
    spo8
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 16376
    Posts: 357
    «First Previous 123 ... 131415 Next Last»
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2008 - 11:56 PM ET #301

    a blow-out with you & a couple of BLOW JOBS from the WOMAN is my agenda 2morrow>hehe
    Reply
    a blow-out with you & a couple of BLOW JOBS from the WOMAN is my agenda 2morrow>hehe
     
    Forte
    Forte
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2008 - 11:56 PM ET #302

    Reply
     
    piolo38
    piolo38
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2008 - 11:59 PM ET #303

    Nice win for everyone that get it at 6.5, i wasnt so lucky and get it at my local for 5.5, oh well definitely another nail biter fot the winners. Congrats and thanks Puck for the pick. ill get em back next time.
    Reply
    Nice win for everyone that get it at 6.5, i wasnt so lucky and get it at my local for 5.5, oh well definitely another nail biter fot the winners. Congrats and thanks Puck for the pick. ill get em back next time.
     
    wyo1
    wyo1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 3801
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:00 AM ET #304

    I've bought the hook on every one of these games until today.  The sportswriter still had it at 6 1/2 on the board and I didn't pay attention when I got my ticket.  When I was walking out I noticed it and didn't feel like dealing with the sportswriter who is always an ass when you ask him to make a change for you, so I said screw it and left.  I won't make that mistake again.
    Reply
    I've bought the hook on every one of these games until today.  The sportswriter still had it at 6 1/2 on the board and I didn't pay attention when I got my ticket.  When I was walking out I noticed it and didn't feel like dealing with the sportswriter who is always an ass when you ask him to make a change for you, so I said screw it and left.  I won't make that mistake again.
     
    spo8
    spo8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 624
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:00 AM ET #305

    cmon guys,,,why fade the mavs,,,they're better than UTAH and every game is gonna be close for the top teams the rest of the year...i'd take the road dog the rest of the year with the top 6 teams if they're plus 6 anythime.
    Reply
    cmon guys,,,why fade the mavs,,,they're better than UTAH and every game is gonna be close for the top teams the rest of the year...i'd take the road dog the rest of the year with the top 6 teams if they're plus 6 anythime.
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:01 AM ET #306

    PUCK ---I'm hitting the FRIDGE for a couple DOZEN LG. SHRIMPS & cock-tail sauce for my celebrating PUCK-ster WINNER
    Reply
    PUCK ---I'm hitting the FRIDGE for a couple DOZEN LG. SHRIMPS & cock-tail sauce for my celebrating PUCK-ster WINNER
     
    hooligan13
    hooligan13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:01 AM ET #307

    What a finish. Thanks Puck!!!
    Reply
    What a finish. Thanks Puck!!!
     
    GotRices
    GotRices
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:01 AM ET #308

    pucku27, i bet with a local Asain bookie,they only do straight bet.there are no such thing
    Reply
    pucku27, i bet with a local Asain bookie,they only do straight bet.there are no such thing
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:01 AM ET #309

    HANDPICK  I AM A BIG BRAVES FAN BUT THERE PITCHING GETTING REALLY OLD   I TOOK SEA TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES FOR 500 AT + 1900 AND TOR FOR 500 AT +4100
    Reply
    HANDPICK  I AM A BIG BRAVES FAN BUT THERE PITCHING GETTING REALLY OLD   I TOOK SEA TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES FOR 500 AT + 1900 AND TOR FOR 500 AT +4100
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:03 AM ET #310

    ESPN picks em for a good year
    Reply
    ESPN picks em for a good year
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:04 AM ET #311

    GOTRICES   U SHOULD LOOK INTO A ONLINE BOOK
    Reply
    GOTRICES   U SHOULD LOOK INTO A ONLINE BOOK
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:04 AM ET #312

    I've been a fan of there's for quite awhile seeing I am a Yankees die-hard & "F" the MUTTS>chockers>hehe
    Reply
    I've been a fan of there's for quite awhile seeing I am a Yankees die-hard & "F" the MUTTS>chockers>hehe
     
    PaperChaser23
    PaperChaser23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:06 AM ET #313

    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

    HANDPICK  I AM A BIG BRAVES FAN BUT THERE PITCHING GETTING REALLY OLD   I TOOK SEA TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES FOR 500 AT + 1900 AND TOR FOR 500 AT +4100

    You took my Bluejays to win it all also? Wow, what's the reason Puck? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

    HANDPICK  I AM A BIG BRAVES FAN BUT THERE PITCHING GETTING REALLY OLD   I TOOK SEA TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES FOR 500 AT + 1900 AND TOR FOR 500 AT +4100

    You took my Bluejays to win it all also? Wow, what's the reason Puck? 

     
    NOboy
    NOboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 3803
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:06 AM ET #314

    i had utah at -6 coulda gotten -5.5 from my other bookie but i already locked in at -6....got a push, better than losing :D

    see you tomorrow puck!
    Reply
    i had utah at -6 coulda gotten -5.5 from my other bookie but i already locked in at -6....got a push, better than losing :D

    see you tomorrow puck!
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:06 AM ET #315

    Whoops___CHOKERS>hehe
    Reply
    Whoops___CHOKERS>hehe
     
    BDWah
    BDWah
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1202
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:09 AM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumber95:

    If I watch games like this anymore Im going to have a heart attack at a very young age.

    DItto.  My bank account loves it, but I'm taking years off my life on these games.  I actually pushed tonight.  Had I had that extra half point i think I would have fainted.  Weird, I'm not usually this cracked out on games.

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumber95:

    If I watch games like this anymore Im going to have a heart attack at a very young age.

    DItto.  My bank account loves it, but I'm taking years off my life on these games.  I actually pushed tonight.  Had I had that extra half point i think I would have fainted.  Weird, I'm not usually this cracked out on games.

     

     

     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:11 AM ET #317

    PAPER  I LOVE THERE PITCHING  I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SNEAK RIGHT BY THE REDSOX AND YANKS  PLUS  THE PRICE IS RIGHT + 4100
    Reply
    PAPER  I LOVE THERE PITCHING  I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SNEAK RIGHT BY THE REDSOX AND YANKS  PLUS  THE PRICE IS RIGHT + 4100
     
    GotRices
    GotRices
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:11 AM ET #318

    pucku27, my local bookie usually gets his spread points from WAGERLINE.COM. please take a look at it, WAGERLINE.COM got Dallas +5 1/2
    Reply
    pucku27, my local bookie usually gets his spread points from WAGERLINE.COM. please take a look at it, WAGERLINE.COM got Dallas +5 1/2
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:14 AM ET #319

    WHOOPS 4 -U wager-line "F"ed yagot ya this time
    Reply
    WHOOPS 4 -U wager-line "F"ed yagot ya this time
     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:15 AM ET #320

    raybenoit
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Friends | Playbook

    Covers Rehab
    Joined: Jan 2008
    Posts: 23
    Location: United States

    quote
    Posted: 3/3/2008 6:34:24 PM
    if you'll check my thread you'll see i have 6000 dollars on the Jazz :) ... nice bet last night with minnesota puck, looks like you're doing a lot better tonight bro ! fucking fraud... you should let me piss in your face, i own you.

     

    HOW IS THE UTAH -6.5 TREATING YOU NOW    RAYBENOIT ?YOU AND DERP ARE THE FRAUDS!

    HAHA...LOSER

     


     

    Reply
    raybenoit
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Friends | Playbook

    Covers Rehab
    Joined: Jan 2008
    Posts: 23
    Location: United States

    quote
    Posted: 3/3/2008 6:34:24 PM
    if you'll check my thread you'll see i have 6000 dollars on the Jazz :) ... nice bet last night with minnesota puck, looks like you're doing a lot better tonight bro ! fucking fraud... you should let me piss in your face, i own you.

     

    HOW IS THE UTAH -6.5 TREATING YOU NOW    RAYBENOIT ?YOU AND DERP ARE THE FRAUDS!

    HAHA...LOSER

     


     

     
    PaperChaser23
    PaperChaser23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:15 AM ET #321

    Good stuff puck I might take them as well..your right +4100 is a damn good price

    Reply

    Good stuff puck I might take them as well..your right +4100 is a damn good price

     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:17 AM ET #322

    Pucku good work dog, keep it up.
     
    I knew Dallas was fine at half, I got a nice juicy Dallas +11 (-3 2nd half) bet I cashed in thanks to seeing your post late.
     
    thanks again for posting
     
    cheers
    Reply
    Pucku good work dog, keep it up.
     
    I knew Dallas was fine at half, I got a nice juicy Dallas +11 (-3 2nd half) bet I cashed in thanks to seeing your post late.
     
    thanks again for posting
     
    cheers
     
    Trygln88
    Trygln88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:18 AM ET #323

    Pucku, where abouts in RI?
    Reply
    Pucku, where abouts in RI?
     
    handpicked
    handpicked
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:23 AM ET #324

    PUCKU27,Rhode Island
                Zip-code =      Winner
    Reply
    PUCKU27,Rhode Island
                Zip-code =      Winner
     
     
    BleekR7
    BleekR7
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2860
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2008 - 12:27 AM ET #325

    Quote Originally Posted by GotRices:

    pucku27, i got my at + 51/2  next  time call u makes sure the play COVERS for everyboby please thank you very much

     

    Not to make you feel worse GotRices but the title says DALLAS 6 & 1/2. If you can't get that then DON'T play it. SIMPLE. I don't understand why people always see his play and say stuff like hey I can only get it at 6 or 5.5 should I play it? SHIT, umm NO! If you have to ask such questions you shouldn't be wagering.

     

    And also you guys need to stop being so inquisitive and asking pucku27 so many questions like where he lives and shit. What the fuck are you broads?

    Keep on winning!!!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GotRices:

    pucku27, i got my at + 51/2  next  time call u makes sure the play COVERS for everyboby please thank you very much

     

    Not to make you feel worse GotRices but the title says DALLAS 6 & 1/2. If you can't get that then DON'T play it. SIMPLE. I don't understand why people always see his play and say stuff like hey I can only get it at 6 or 5.5 should I play it? SHIT, umm NO! If you have to ask such questions you shouldn't be wagering.

     

    And also you guys need to stop being so inquisitive and asking pucku27 so many questions like where he lives and shit. What the fuck are you broads?

    Keep on winning!!!!!!!!!

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 131415 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,283
    • Monday 10/05/2026 698
    • PART DEUX 197
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,812
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,814
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,153
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,659
    • MNF 1,069
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,738
    • MLB Playoffs 8,675

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.