TO THE BANK DALLAS + 6 1/2
He covered, but nowhere could you get +6.5, only +5.5, so the pick was basically worthless.
Not true Bling, after the post I got it at +6,5 from 2 bookies, others were all +6,0... +5,5 was long after the post (at the bookies I use at least). ![]()
I don't know about Bodog... ![]()
He covered, but nowhere could you get +6.5, only +5.5, so the pick was basically worthless.
Not true Bling, after the post I got it at +6,5 from 2 bookies, others were all +6,0... +5,5 was long after the post (at the bookies I use at least). ![]()
I don't know about Bodog... ![]()
Karma's a bitch ain't it?
Karma's a bitch ain't it?
i had Mavs +5.5
but made out ok with the Hornets
and Sixers
so still a winning nite. i need to get an online account.
Thanks for all the great picks Puck!
i had Mavs +5.5
but made out ok with the Hornets
and Sixers
so still a winning nite. i need to get an online account.
Thanks for all the great picks Puck!
Let's get 'em tonight!
Let's get 'em tonight!
Im 3-1 you so far thanks!
Jays huh, whats your best sport????
Im 3-1 you so far thanks!
Jays huh, whats your best sport????
PAPER I LOVE THERE PITCHING I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SNEAK RIGHT BY THE REDSOX AND YANKS PLUS THE PRICE IS RIGHT + 4100
puck you the man, but now your gettin a little crazy. to bet on those two bum teams 500 each is a waste. tor will do their classic second half dive, and the al is just to deep for tor and sea to even make the playoffs. your better off just throwin a g on the yanks to win 6. they are goin to do it this year. lets get em tonight my man.
PAPER I LOVE THERE PITCHING I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SNEAK RIGHT BY THE REDSOX AND YANKS PLUS THE PRICE IS RIGHT + 4100
puck you the man, but now your gettin a little crazy. to bet on those two bum teams 500 each is a waste. tor will do their classic second half dive, and the al is just to deep for tor and sea to even make the playoffs. your better off just throwin a g on the yanks to win 6. they are goin to do it this year. lets get em tonight my man.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,283
- Monday 10/05/2026 698
- PART DEUX 197
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,812
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,814
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,153
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,659
- MNF 1,069
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,738
- MLB Playoffs 8,675
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
