NBA 2016 - 2017
Posted:
#1253
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.

Posted:
#1254
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Hey bro, I'm laying off on that game. I originally liked the under, but not with how it just jumped a full point straight within the last minute.
I'll probably hop on something at halftime if it comes out nice.
I feel Atlanta will win one game in this series and then it's a wrap. They just are too predictable of a squad and if Dwight is playing how he is, there's no hope. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Hey bro, I'm laying off on that game. I originally liked the under, but not with how it just jumped a full point straight within the last minute.
I'll probably hop on something at halftime if it comes out nice.
I feel Atlanta will win one game in this series and then it's a wrap. They just are too predictable of a squad and if Dwight is playing how he is, there's no hope. lol
Posted:
#1255
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
But, I'd lean towards Atlanta to win this game if you're looking for anything. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
Brotha, what are your thoughts on this Atlanta/Washington game? You think the Hawks come out hungry 1st Half or are the wizards an animal that can't be tamed? Tough game to cap.
But, I'd lean towards Atlanta to win this game if you're looking for anything. lol.
Posted:
#1258
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Lol, sheesh I said the same thing yesterday with Boston pregame like it feels like Boston's about to give Chicago the thumb and I passed on both games. The Indiana game really did left me in pieces, ahah.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Lol, sheesh I said the same thing yesterday with Boston pregame like it feels like Boston's about to give Chicago the thumb and I passed on both games. The Indiana game really did left me in pieces, ahah.
Posted:
#1263
Quote Originally Posted by bum:
no more prop plays, prime?
no more prop plays, prime?
Bum, I've actually been doing test runs on them the past three days.. If today's another solid run then I'm going to roll with them starting tomorrow/tuesday.
The playoffs make it a bit more sharper as teams get more comfortable with a player and the team schemes as the series progresses.
Quote Originally Posted by bum:
no more prop plays, prime?
no more prop plays, prime?
Bum, I've actually been doing test runs on them the past three days.. If today's another solid run then I'm going to roll with them starting tomorrow/tuesday.
The playoffs make it a bit more sharper as teams get more comfortable with a player and the team schemes as the series progresses.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,783
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
