Brotha, I actually posted the first half dubs play. I switched last second. Glad I did. That OKC game was a disaster; it was all over the place. Thankfully they covered at the end. I'm debating taking dubs second half or the over.....good luck with the 3rd quarter buddy.
Nice switch bro, I honestly over thought the 3rd quarter. Thought it would be a bucket fest except Portland didn't come out of the locker room.
Hopped on Portland live, dubs should be resting their starters with that lead in the 4th.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Brotha, I actually posted the first half dubs play. I switched last second. Glad I did. That OKC game was a disaster; it was all over the place. Thankfully they covered at the end. I'm debating taking dubs second half or the over.....good luck with the 3rd quarter buddy.
Nice switch bro, I honestly over thought the 3rd quarter. Thought it would be a bucket fest except Portland didn't come out of the locker room.
Hopped on Portland live, dubs should be resting their starters with that lead in the 4th.
On Indy spread as well. Let's get it tonite. Leaning Spurs but may play the Grizz. Lots of peeps on Spurs and it's a late game....we all know what's been happening in that late game these playoffs so that could go either way.
On Indy spread as well. Let's get it tonite. Leaning Spurs but may play the Grizz. Lots of peeps on Spurs and it's a late game....we all know what's been happening in that late game these playoffs so that could go either way.
On Indy spread as well. Let's get it tonite. Leaning Spurs but may play the Grizz. Lots of peeps on Spurs and it's a late game....we all know what's been happening in that late game these playoffs so that could go either way.
Exactly, I mean it's tough going against the Spurs with how dominant they've been on the road all year long (30-11 SU). But, giving Memphis the same line they got during the regular season tells me the same thing this Indy game was telling me pre game. Plus, how San Antonio has held them under 90 pts in b2b games.
If this spread was in the 6 range, I would have taken the Spurs with that total telling me it'll be a suffocation type of night for the grizz. Not, +4 +3.5..
Hopefully the Grizz don't get rook'd tonight
Take that for data bro, lol.
lets get it tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
On Indy spread as well. Let's get it tonite. Leaning Spurs but may play the Grizz. Lots of peeps on Spurs and it's a late game....we all know what's been happening in that late game these playoffs so that could go either way.
Exactly, I mean it's tough going against the Spurs with how dominant they've been on the road all year long (30-11 SU). But, giving Memphis the same line they got during the regular season tells me the same thing this Indy game was telling me pre game. Plus, how San Antonio has held them under 90 pts in b2b games.
If this spread was in the 6 range, I would have taken the Spurs with that total telling me it'll be a suffocation type of night for the grizz. Not, +4 +3.5..
I agree with the Boston second half play but I have too much on full game. Let's get it amigo
Just saw you had Boston and I know that must've been a big play for you just on the fact you went against your own home, lol. Got to follow the $ sometimes even though it means you're rooting for something you never would before haha.
But, that was a nice 2h regardless :)
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
I agree with the Boston second half play but I have too much on full game. Let's get it amigo
Just saw you had Boston and I know that must've been a big play for you just on the fact you went against your own home, lol. Got to follow the $ sometimes even though it means you're rooting for something you never would before haha.
Maiilcalll. Trying to bro, I honestly got ripped to pieces last night by that Pacers loss. That one probably hurt the most, I've never witnessed a muddier game than that.
Hope your post season is going better than this, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Mailmaaan:
Celtics
Have a good post season bro!
Maiilcalll. Trying to bro, I honestly got ripped to pieces last night by that Pacers loss. That one probably hurt the most, I've never witnessed a muddier game than that.
Hope your post season is going better than this, lol.
I know the chances of losing that was less than 1%, but that was ridicilous. Low key felt the hangover today after the way that 1q under lost in the OKC game. Hopefully OKC can close, real scary watching them switch their entire game plan in the 2nd half in every game this series. smh
Whatever it is, we got some of it back today.. Hopefully some more.
Quote Originally Posted by Mailmaaan:
I feel you...was on them too...
I know the chances of losing that was less than 1%, but that was ridicilous. Low key felt the hangover today after the way that 1q under lost in the OKC game. Hopefully OKC can close, real scary watching them switch their entire game plan in the 2nd half in every game this series. smh
Whatever it is, we got some of it back today.. Hopefully some more.