NBA 2016 - 2017
I'm rolling with raps. My gut says this series ends tonite amigo.
I'm rolling with raps. My gut says this series ends tonite amigo.
Amigo, no lie....I am on all 3 of these as well, hoping that is a good sign. No play for me on the total though in wash game even though I do like the under too I know you like pucks.....I'm on the under in the preds/blues games as well. Let's get it tonite
Amigo, no lie....I am on all 3 of these as well, hoping that is a good sign. No play for me on the total though in wash game even though I do like the under too I know you like pucks.....I'm on the under in the preds/blues games as well. Let's get it tonite
adding:
Series Length
Was/Bos G6 3.25
Was/Bos G7 2.75
Hou/SA G6 3.0
Hou/SA G7 3.0
Uta/GSW G4 2.8
Uta/GSW G5 2.5
Tor/Cle G5 3.5
Tor/Cle G6 3.5
adding:
Series Length
Was/Bos G6 3.25
Was/Bos G7 2.75
Hou/SA G6 3.0
Hou/SA G7 3.0
Uta/GSW G4 2.8
Uta/GSW G5 2.5
Tor/Cle G5 3.5
Tor/Cle G6 3.5
adding:
Series Length
Was/Bos G6 3.25
Was/Bos G7 2.75
Hou/SA G6 3.0
Hou/SA G7 3.0
Uta/GSW G4 2.8
Uta/GSW G5 2.5
Tor/Cle G5 3.5
Tor/Cle G6 3.5
adding:
Series Length
Was/Bos G6 3.25
Was/Bos G7 2.75
Hou/SA G6 3.0
Hou/SA G7 3.0
Uta/GSW G4 2.8
Uta/GSW G5 2.5
Tor/Cle G5 3.5
Tor/Cle G6 3.5
NBA PROPS: 463-321-7 (+103.49)
April: 11-12 (-3.4)
Playoffs: 8-7 (-0.96)
Yest: 0-2
Derozan U37.5 1.95
LBJ U1.5 3p 2.0
Frye U1.5 3p 2.05
LBJ U6.5 FT 1.88
Lowry miss 1st 3p 1.62
LA O24.5 Total 1.83
Parker U21.5 Total 1.85
Capela O15.5 Total 1.85
Harden U3.5 3p 1.68
Kawhi miss 1st shot 1.95
Points Handicap
Gasol +1.5 v JV 1.95
LA -1.5 v Parker 1.8
Most Assists
HARDEN v Lbj 2.1
Most Points
CAPELA v Tristan 1.9
NBA PROPS: 463-321-7 (+103.49)
April: 11-12 (-3.4)
Playoffs: 8-7 (-0.96)
Yest: 0-2
Derozan U37.5 1.95
LBJ U1.5 3p 2.0
Frye U1.5 3p 2.05
LBJ U6.5 FT 1.88
Lowry miss 1st 3p 1.62
LA O24.5 Total 1.83
Parker U21.5 Total 1.85
Capela O15.5 Total 1.85
Harden U3.5 3p 1.68
Kawhi miss 1st shot 1.95
Points Handicap
Gasol +1.5 v JV 1.95
LA -1.5 v Parker 1.8
Most Assists
HARDEN v Lbj 2.1
Most Points
CAPELA v Tristan 1.9
NBA PROPS: 471-327-7 (+104.82)
May: 8-6 (+1.33)
Playoffs: 16-13 (+0.37)
Horford U32.5 Total 1.75
Smart U1.5 3p 1.63
AB O20.5 Pts+Reb 1.85
Iggy U18.5 Total 1.65
Hayward U36.5 Total 1.73
Curry make 1st shot 2.05
KD make 1st shot 2.03
Most Assist
IT v horford 1.75
Points
Gobert +1.5 v crowder 1.76
NBA PROPS: 471-327-7 (+104.82)
May: 8-6 (+1.33)
Playoffs: 16-13 (+0.37)
Horford U32.5 Total 1.75
Smart U1.5 3p 1.63
AB O20.5 Pts+Reb 1.85
Iggy U18.5 Total 1.65
Hayward U36.5 Total 1.73
Curry make 1st shot 2.05
KD make 1st shot 2.03
Most Assist
IT v horford 1.75
Points
Gobert +1.5 v crowder 1.76
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.