Great call on rockets full game. Great call on the second half as well amigo. I was on that second half and when I saw you on it, I was grinning from ear to ear! Rockets look ready for the long haul, huh? Nevertheless, well done brotha. Until tomorrow......
Great call on rockets full game. Great call on the second half as well amigo. I was on that second half and when I saw you on it, I was grinning from ear to ear! Rockets look ready for the long haul, huh? Nevertheless, well done brotha. Until tomorrow......
Great call on rockets full game. Great call on the second half as well amigo. I was on that second half and when I saw you on it, I was grinning from ear to ear! Rockets look ready for the long haul, huh? Nevertheless, well done brotha. Until tomorrow......
Bro, appreciate that and if I knew you were on it as well I would've dumped a little bit more. But, good to hit it two times nonetheless. They definitely looked like a different monster in the 2nd half, I was waiting for the OKC comeback.. But, when I saw they had 6 points through 8min in the 4th I was like yeah good night haha.
Lets get some more tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Great call on rockets full game. Great call on the second half as well amigo. I was on that second half and when I saw you on it, I was grinning from ear to ear! Rockets look ready for the long haul, huh? Nevertheless, well done brotha. Until tomorrow......
Bro, appreciate that and if I knew you were on it as well I would've dumped a little bit more. But, good to hit it two times nonetheless. They definitely looked like a different monster in the 2nd half, I was waiting for the OKC comeback.. But, when I saw they had 6 points through 8min in the 4th I was like yeah good night haha.
Amigo, took first half and full game OKC so hopefully we can close this game out here. As for dubs, it seems way too obvious to take Portland in this situation so I lean dubs as well. I may take blazers first half as well. Good luck the rest of the nite buddy. Always gotta check in on my boy prime!
Amigo, took first half and full game OKC so hopefully we can close this game out here. As for dubs, it seems way too obvious to take Portland in this situation so I lean dubs as well. I may take blazers first half as well. Good luck the rest of the nite buddy. Always gotta check in on my boy prime!
Amigo, took first half and full game OKC so hopefully we can close this game out here. As for dubs, it seems way too obvious to take Portland in this situation so I lean dubs as well. I may take blazers first half as well. Good luck the rest of the nite buddy. Always gotta check in on my boy prime!
Broo, Russ' about to F this spread up by himself. He needs to pass the ball at this time, his legs are giving out on him.
As for the dubs, everybody is on Portland with KD out and seem to forget KD was only back for like 5 games and how the dubs had been rolling without him.
Plus, the ankle injury to CJ (penetration scorer) and the leg of Crabbe (Screen and shoot scorer) are going to be more of an effect with them playing tonight. Plus, vegas' giving the same line as last game minus a bucket due to KD? Doesn't make sense to me.
1H Portland is solid.. Read that they're 20-8 1H ats with 2 days of rest.
BOL tonight bro, lets end it on a good note.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Amigo, took first half and full game OKC so hopefully we can close this game out here. As for dubs, it seems way too obvious to take Portland in this situation so I lean dubs as well. I may take blazers first half as well. Good luck the rest of the nite buddy. Always gotta check in on my boy prime!
Broo, Russ' about to F this spread up by himself. He needs to pass the ball at this time, his legs are giving out on him.
As for the dubs, everybody is on Portland with KD out and seem to forget KD was only back for like 5 games and how the dubs had been rolling without him.
Plus, the ankle injury to CJ (penetration scorer) and the leg of Crabbe (Screen and shoot scorer) are going to be more of an effect with them playing tonight. Plus, vegas' giving the same line as last game minus a bucket due to KD? Doesn't make sense to me.
1H Portland is solid.. Read that they're 20-8 1H ats with 2 days of rest.
Brotha, I actually posted the first half dubs play. I switched last second. Glad I did. That OKC game was a disaster; it was all over the place. Thankfully they covered at the end. I'm debating taking dubs second half or the over.....good luck with the 3rd quarter buddy.
Brotha, I actually posted the first half dubs play. I switched last second. Glad I did. That OKC game was a disaster; it was all over the place. Thankfully they covered at the end. I'm debating taking dubs second half or the over.....good luck with the 3rd quarter buddy.