I hope you get the raped by a japanese soccer player one day....Go USA...![]()
Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?
I hope you get the raped by a japanese soccer player one day....Go USA...![]()
I hope you get the raped by a japanese soccer player one day....Go USA...![]()
-$JP requested my plays today, so I was taking after her awful selection on the USA -200 when she already had them as +500. She said she was not concerned about money, so I gave her plays that were financially unsound. ![]()
-$JP requested my plays today, so I was taking after her awful selection on the USA -200 when she already had them as +500. She said she was not concerned about money, so I gave her plays that were financially unsound. ![]()
-$JP requested my plays today, so I was taking after her awful selection on the USA -200 when she already had them as +500. She said she was not concerned about money, so I gave her plays that were financially unsound. ![]()
-$JP requested my plays today, so I was taking after her awful selection on the USA -200 when she already had them as +500. She said she was not concerned about money, so I gave her plays that were financially unsound. ![]()
Anyone got a picture of a goat to put next to Hope Solo? Im sick to my stomach on how we gave up that 2nd goal in xtra time!
If anyone needs to make their $$$ back take Washington+9 in WNBA & I already hit Yanks and got Bosox Pending..
Keep up the good work SJP and ignore the haters!
Anyone got a picture of a goat to put next to Hope Solo? Im sick to my stomach on how we gave up that 2nd goal in xtra time!
If anyone needs to make their $$$ back take Washington+9 in WNBA & I already hit Yanks and got Bosox Pending..
Keep up the good work SJP and ignore the haters!
![]()
The only good thing about the USA losing is that your snotty, condescending, waste of space ass lost too.
![]()
The only good thing about the USA losing is that your snotty, condescending, waste of space ass lost too.
I see that you are one of the new posters who is NOT easily fooled by -$JP's charades and chicanery. I concur that she has NO business posting soccer plays in the MLB forum.
That being said, congrats again to our Pacific allies for knocking off the big-headed US of A.
I see that you are one of the new posters who is NOT easily fooled by -$JP's charades and chicanery. I concur that she has NO business posting soccer plays in the MLB forum.
That being said, congrats again to our Pacific allies for knocking off the big-headed US of A.
