SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!
Posted:
#176
the blonde left winger has to be replaced twice she got into great positions on the left byline and instead of pulling it back for a tap in for someone shoots from an impossible angle !!! usa bossed the first 30 mins but japan were getting on top the last 15
the blonde left winger has to be replaced twice she got into great positions on the left byline and instead of pulling it back for a tap in for someone shoots from an impossible angle !!! usa bossed the first 30 mins but japan were getting on top the last 15
Posted:
#180
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!! GOT TOUCHED UP LAST NIGHT... BETTER LUCK TODAY
LAST NIGHT
RAYS
PHILS
DET/CHI OVER
ANGELS (GAME 1)
TODAYS PLAYS
DODGERS/DBACKS OVER
RANGERS
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
LAST NIGHT
RAYS
PHILS
DET/CHI OVER
ANGELS (GAME 1)
TODAYS PLAYS
DODGERS/DBACKS OVER
RANGERS
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!! GOT TOUCHED UP LAST NIGHT... BETTER LUCK TODAY
LAST NIGHT
RAYS
PHILS
DET/CHI OVER
ANGELS (GAME 1)
TODAYS PLAYS
DODGERS/DBACKS OVER
RANGERS
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
LAST NIGHT
RAYS
PHILS
DET/CHI OVER
ANGELS (GAME 1)
TODAYS PLAYS
DODGERS/DBACKS OVER
RANGERS
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Posted:
#181
Building The Card:
So, 1-1 (+0.00 Units) so far today. What a waste of time.
More later.

SJP
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- Houston Astros ML (-125)
- Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
- Florida Marlins ML (-107)
So, 1-1 (+0.00 Units) so far today. What a waste of time.
More later.
SJP
Building The Card:
So, 1-1 (+0.00 Units) so far today. What a waste of time.
More later.

SJP
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- Houston Astros ML (-125)
- Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
- Florida Marlins ML (-107)
So, 1-1 (+0.00 Units) so far today. What a waste of time.
More later.
SJP
Posted:
#184
Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar:
Team USA not getting any breaks, They should be smokiing the Japanese,
![]()
![]()
They just can't find the net.
Great performance, but it means nothing right now!
Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar:
Team USA not getting any breaks, They should be smokiing the Japanese,
![]()
![]()
They just can't find the net.
Great performance, but it means nothing right now!
Posted:
#186
Atleast there getting the chances, one of these shots will go in, and the Japanese can't score anyways, Jim Thome just hit a 3 run Blast,
Bang'em,
Cheers
![]()
Atleast there getting the chances, one of these shots will go in, and the Japanese can't score anyways, Jim Thome just hit a 3 run Blast,
Bang'em,
Cheers
![]()
Posted:
#188
What does it mean when they post "-0.5 and -1" all in one as a total?
I remember someone told me before but I forgot since I don't bet like this often.
I remember someone told me before but I forgot since I don't bet like this often.
What does it mean when they post "-0.5 and -1" all in one as a total?
I remember someone told me before but I forgot since I don't bet like this often.
I remember someone told me before but I forgot since I don't bet like this often.
Posted:
#198
Quote Originally Posted by RedFlagCapper:
I don't live in the US so would love to see an upset today. Go JAPAN!
It must be nice to see this after what's happened the past year.

I don't live in the US so would love to see an upset today. Go JAPAN!
It must be nice to see this after what's happened the past year.
I hope you get the raped by a japanese soccer player one day....Go USA...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by RedFlagCapper:
I don't live in the US so would love to see an upset today. Go JAPAN!
It must be nice to see this after what's happened the past year.

I don't live in the US so would love to see an upset today. Go JAPAN!
It must be nice to see this after what's happened the past year.
I hope you get the raped by a japanese soccer player one day....Go USA...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,964
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,288
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,683
- MLB Playoffs 5,987
- Sunday 10/04/2026 556
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
