• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!

    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»
    SarahJPhilli
    TodaysLocks
    robbypants
    WAREAGLE30
    Vaioice
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13533
    Posts: 302
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:00 PM ET #276

    They're talking about high scoring games right now on ESPN.

    I like the Under now.
    Reply
    They're talking about high scoring games right now on ESPN.

    I like the Under now.
     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:06 PM ET #277

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Nah, because I would have to write another one about how betting from the heart can lead to immense profits, too.

    It is what it is.

    I feel worse for the guy who lost the 40K parlay on this game than I do about my $1,500. I'll make that back in a couple days (1 Unit = $500).

    It's all good, buddy.


    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Nah, because I would have to write another one about how betting from the heart can lead to immense profits, too.

    It is what it is.

    I feel worse for the guy who lost the 40K parlay on this game than I do about my $1,500. I'll make that back in a couple days (1 Unit = $500).

    It's all good, buddy.


    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:10 PM ET #278

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?



    I'm worth 1.2 million dollars. I drive a Mitsubishi. I live in a house that need maintenance work to get up to State regulations. I deal poker to celebrities at night. I have 3 degrees and I was VP of a Bank at the age of 25.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?



    I'm worth 1.2 million dollars. I drive a Mitsubishi. I live in a house that need maintenance work to get up to State regulations. I deal poker to celebrities at night. I have 3 degrees and I was VP of a Bank at the age of 25.
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:11 PM ET #279

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?



    Joking about the last message.

    I do fine.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Didn't realize you were so successful.  What is your posted plays record?  How many units are you up?



    Joking about the last message.

    I do fine.
     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:12 PM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    I'm worth 1.2 million dollars. I drive a Mitsubishi. I live in a house that need maintenance work to get up to State regulations. I deal poker to celebrities at night. I have 3 degrees and I was VP of a Bank at the age of 25.


    And modest! Yet you didn't answer my question question
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    I'm worth 1.2 million dollars. I drive a Mitsubishi. I live in a house that need maintenance work to get up to State regulations. I deal poker to celebrities at night. I have 3 degrees and I was VP of a Bank at the age of 25.


    And modest! Yet you didn't answer my question question
     
    robbypants
    robbypants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2355
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:15 PM ET #281

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Another lie.

    This isn't helping you with the Penalty Box crowd when you come into my threads and I send you away like the whimpering bitch that you are.

    Try and pick on someone who was equally as poor of English as you do.


    Like you?! Priceless!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Another lie.

    This isn't helping you with the Penalty Box crowd when you come into my threads and I send you away like the whimpering bitch that you are.

    Try and pick on someone who was equally as poor of English as you do.


    Like you?! Priceless!

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:16 PM ET #282

    Oh gawd. The circus was let out in my thread.

    Have a good one everyone.

    See ya tomorrow!
    Reply
    Oh gawd. The circus was let out in my thread.

    Have a good one everyone.

    See ya tomorrow!
     
    WAREAGLE30
    WAREAGLE30
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:23 PM ET #283

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    And modest! Yet you didn't answer my question question

    Yo Locks... What's your point here? Who made you the forum watchdog? Go elsewhere if you're not down with SJP - wasting space here.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    And modest! Yet you didn't answer my question question

    Yo Locks... What's your point here? Who made you the forum watchdog? Go elsewhere if you're not down with SJP - wasting space here.

     
    robbypants
    robbypants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2355
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:23 PM ET #284

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Oh gawd. The circus was let out in my thread.

    Have a good one everyone.

    See ya tomorrow!

    You bring it all on yourself. After you started ripping into Chimpo, I just couldn't resist. The guy can at least proficiently speak 2 languages. How many can you speak?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Oh gawd. The circus was let out in my thread.

    Have a good one everyone.

    See ya tomorrow!

    You bring it all on yourself. After you started ripping into Chimpo, I just couldn't resist. The guy can at least proficiently speak 2 languages. How many can you speak?

     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:26 PM ET #285

    You guaranteed a winning week and bragged about how successful you are.  I simply asking you you what your record is.  There was no need for you to get defensive/nasty about it.  You still haven't answered my question.  It makes no sense that you would be so arrogant yet unwilling to post a record when asked.

    No worries I will not be coming in your thread or reading your articles.
    You have a good one too!
    Reply
    You guaranteed a winning week and bragged about how successful you are.  I simply asking you you what your record is.  There was no need for you to get defensive/nasty about it.  You still haven't answered my question.  It makes no sense that you would be so arrogant yet unwilling to post a record when asked.

    No worries I will not be coming in your thread or reading your articles.
    You have a good one too!
     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:34 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by WAREAGLE30:

    Yo Locks... What's your point here? Who made you the forum watchdog? Go elsewhere if you're not down with SJP - wasting space here.


    I'm sorry. Did I make you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WAREAGLE30:

    Yo Locks... What's your point here? Who made you the forum watchdog? Go elsewhere if you're not down with SJP - wasting space here.


    I'm sorry. Did I make you
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:37 PM ET #287

    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

    You bring it all on yourself. After you started ripping into Chimpo, I just couldn't resist. The guy can at least proficiently speak 2 languages. How many can you speak?



    2. Spanish and English.

    Spanish Immersion from K-12th Grade.

    Good effort though.

    Have a good night.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

    You bring it all on yourself. After you started ripping into Chimpo, I just couldn't resist. The guy can at least proficiently speak 2 languages. How many can you speak?



    2. Spanish and English.

    Spanish Immersion from K-12th Grade.

    Good effort though.

    Have a good night.
     
    Vaioice
    Vaioice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:40 PM ET #288

    Damn I played the Under and bought it back. didn't like the fact that TB didn't have their starting catcher.
    Reply
    Damn I played the Under and bought it back. didn't like the fact that TB didn't have their starting catcher.
     
    robbypants
    robbypants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2355
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:42 PM ET #289

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    2. Spanish and English.

    Spanish Immersion from K-12th Grade.

    Good effort though.

    Have a good night.

     

    If you have actually went through the whole process of learning another language and then start ripping into Chimpo like that, you are truly a classless person. Good luck in life.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    2. Spanish and English.

    Spanish Immersion from K-12th Grade.

    Good effort though.

    Have a good night.

     

    If you have actually went through the whole process of learning another language and then start ripping into Chimpo like that, you are truly a classless person. Good luck in life.

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:45 PM ET #290

    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

     

    If you have actually went through the whole process of learning another language and then start ripping into Chimpo like that, you are truly a classless person. Good luck in life.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

     

    If you have actually went through the whole process of learning another language and then start ripping into Chimpo like that, you are truly a classless person. Good luck in life.




     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:45 PM ET #291

    Bye.
    Reply
    Bye.
     
    DeHoyos
    DeHoyos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4488
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:56 PM ET #292

    You had to realize guys would be coming out the woodwork tryin to rip the only female in this forum....Nice job guys, classless like always.........

    Reply

    You had to realize guys would be coming out the woodwork tryin to rip the only female in this forum....Nice job guys, classless like always.........

     
    DeHoyos
    DeHoyos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4488
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:04 PM ET #293

    Hey SJP,how much video do you watch when capping baseball?

    As much video as the hitters watch I dont think we as bettors do enough video watching and live betting....In my opinion we should never bet on a game unless we can see weather,ump,stuff,etc with our own two eyes.....Then bets should be made accordingly.....

    Reply

    Hey SJP,how much video do you watch when capping baseball?

    As much video as the hitters watch I dont think we as bettors do enough video watching and live betting....In my opinion we should never bet on a game unless we can see weather,ump,stuff,etc with our own two eyes.....Then bets should be made accordingly.....

     
    robbypants
    robbypants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2355
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:10 PM ET #294

    Quote Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

    You had to realize guys would be coming out the woodwork tryin to rip the only female in this forum....Nice job guys, classless like always.........

    Who was ripping who??

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

    You had to realize guys would be coming out the woodwork tryin to rip the only female in this forum....Nice job guys, classless like always.........

    Who was ripping who??

     
    robbypants
    robbypants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2355
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:12 PM ET #295

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:




    I love how you can dish it out, but you can't take it or better yet own up to the fact that your shit can stink too.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:




    I love how you can dish it out, but you can't take it or better yet own up to the fact that your shit can stink too.

     
    DeHoyos
    DeHoyos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4488
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:15 PM ET #296

    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

    Who was ripping who??

    I dont know I just read the last page lmfao...Regardless though you guys should be embracing this girl with open arms....Its been a sausage fest for to long in here......

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by robbypants:

    Who was ripping who??

    I dont know I just read the last page lmfao...Regardless though you guys should be embracing this girl with open arms....Its been a sausage fest for to long in here......

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:16 PM ET #297

    Monday Thread Now Available.

    See ya.
    Reply
    Monday Thread Now Available.

    See ya.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:04 PM ET #298

    Quote Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

    I dont know I just read the last page lmfao...Regardless though you guys should be embracing this girl with open arms....Its been a sausage fest for to long in here......

     Psst...-$JP poses as a young, attractive, informed female that consistently wins at gambling.  Problem is, none of the previous characteristics are even REMOTELY likely.   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

    I dont know I just read the last page lmfao...Regardless though you guys should be embracing this girl with open arms....Its been a sausage fest for to long in here......

     Psst...-$JP poses as a young, attractive, informed female that consistently wins at gambling.  Problem is, none of the previous characteristics are even REMOTELY likely.   

     
    DeHoyos
    DeHoyos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4488
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:09 PM ET #299

    I dont know, I thought SJP was real.........*shrugs shoulders*
    Reply
    I dont know, I thought SJP was real.........*shrugs shoulders*
     
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:42 PM ET #300

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I like betting against a sweep.  I was leaning CWX, but I dont like going against a home team to get swept.  No play!

    Tried to help! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I like betting against a sweep.  I was leaning CWX, but I dont like going against a home team to get swept.  No play!

    Tried to help! 

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,343
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,930
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,198
    • MLB Playoffs 5,816
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,552
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,021

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.