Go check your july 4th thread. With the title USA! USA! USA! Remember? You did bet on july 4th , yes? You posted future bet there. Or was it somebody used your login key? Maybe you ask that person. .SJP.
Go check your july 4th thread. With the title USA! USA! USA! Remember? You did bet on july 4th , yes? You posted future bet there. Or was it somebody used your login key? Maybe you ask that person. .SJP.
I had a friend suggest to me that Japan studied the US PK strategy vs. Brazil. Brilliant.
I had a feeling the whole game they were playing for penalties. They only primed when the US goals dictated ( 2-2 ) Japan's 2nd goal being one of the most amazing right-foot right-angle misdirections (I've ever seen on a billiard table)
Japan's Ayumi Kaihorri made one of the greatest shin saves Ever! (USA PK attempt #2)
Wow!
Japan, as a pais, needed this title......right about now
SJP learned the lesson that anytime you have +500 winner. You hedge at +200. Everytime. It's called a minimal-double-up-middle.
Which can only be blocked by nationalism urinating in your eyes at an opportune time. In other words.....Phillip's would have been all over Japonesa had she been born in Osaka and not Oregon.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
O.M.G
This seems like destiny for Japan.
I had a friend suggest to me that Japan studied the US PK strategy vs. Brazil. Brilliant.
I had a feeling the whole game they were playing for penalties. They only primed when the US goals dictated ( 2-2 ) Japan's 2nd goal being one of the most amazing right-foot right-angle misdirections (I've ever seen on a billiard table)
Japan's Ayumi Kaihorri made one of the greatest shin saves Ever! (USA PK attempt #2)
Wow!
Japan, as a pais, needed this title......right about now
SJP learned the lesson that anytime you have +500 winner. You hedge at +200. Everytime. It's called a minimal-double-up-middle.
Which can only be blocked by nationalism urinating in your eyes at an opportune time. In other words.....Phillip's would have been all over Japonesa had she been born in Osaka and not Oregon.