• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!

    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»
    Dmon1978
    Mozart
    Chimpo
    SarahJPhilli
    Fishscale
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13533
    Posts: 302
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    Dmon1978
    Dmon1978
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:46 PM ET #251

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    The best part about losing? Having people come over and pick you up! I'm a lucky gal.

    I'll be back before 5 for the Sox/Rays so I can tail Fishscale's play.

    Have a good one everyone!

    Please find something better to do on a Sunday afternoon than sit and write messages to me when I'm not around. You're better than that. Or, at least, I hope you are. LOL!



    SJP


     When you're not around?

    Who are you kidding? From what I've seen, you are on this forum from the early morning hours until late late at night, everyday! You really need to go outside and work on your tan or walk your teacup yorky.

    I have a feeling when SJP says she is going away, she is really checking in as someone else on here.

    ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    The best part about losing? Having people come over and pick you up! I'm a lucky gal.

    I'll be back before 5 for the Sox/Rays so I can tail Fishscale's play.

    Have a good one everyone!

    Please find something better to do on a Sunday afternoon than sit and write messages to me when I'm not around. You're better than that. Or, at least, I hope you are. LOL!



    SJP


     When you're not around?

    Who are you kidding? From what I've seen, you are on this forum from the early morning hours until late late at night, everyday! You really need to go outside and work on your tan or walk your teacup yorky.

    I have a feeling when SJP says she is going away, she is really checking in as someone else on here.

    ?
     
    Mozart
    Mozart
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3009
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:48 PM ET #252

    Sarah -- bummer about the women's soccer game. Just a bummer.

    I watched the game along with the MLB games that I had money on and those ladies are amazing athletes!

    I took the USA ML regulation only (-150... started at -130 when I arrived at the casino) and a chance bet on a draw for +230... got a push on the USA bet and a win with the draw bet. Lucky picks.

    My day was:
    Yanks 1st 5 

    Yanks ML

    Yanks RL

    Yanks Over 

    A's ML

    A's RL (I watched the 8 runs in the first inning -- Crazy!)

    Phillies Over 

    Cards RL 

    Indians ML

    Dodgers ML (Pending, but likely )

    Padres ML (Pending... a tossup now)

    Rangers RL

    Braves ML

    I'll be gone to Canada for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow, so I won't be around for a while, not that anyone would notice or give a shit.

    So BOL to you, Sarah, and to everyone else on the board. 
    Reply
    Sarah -- bummer about the women's soccer game. Just a bummer.

    I watched the game along with the MLB games that I had money on and those ladies are amazing athletes!

    I took the USA ML regulation only (-150... started at -130 when I arrived at the casino) and a chance bet on a draw for +230... got a push on the USA bet and a win with the draw bet. Lucky picks.

    My day was:
    Yanks 1st 5 

    Yanks ML

    Yanks RL

    Yanks Over 

    A's ML

    A's RL (I watched the 8 runs in the first inning -- Crazy!)

    Phillies Over 

    Cards RL 

    Indians ML

    Dodgers ML (Pending, but likely )

    Padres ML (Pending... a tossup now)

    Rangers RL

    Braves ML

    I'll be gone to Canada for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow, so I won't be around for a while, not that anyone would notice or give a shit.

    So BOL to you, Sarah, and to everyone else on the board. 
     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:10 PM ET #253

    Little hiccup for you , eh?  Since you posted Soccer bet here im counting those as well. But i won't count your USA future bet as 5 unit loss even though you posted as 5 unit bet to win 25 unit before . Gotta make everything simple, a unit to win , a unit to risk so you are -3 unit on soccer.  -4.25 total today so far .   Get back on track tonight, SJP.
    Reply
    Little hiccup for you , eh?  Since you posted Soccer bet here im counting those as well. But i won't count your USA future bet as 5 unit loss even though you posted as 5 unit bet to win 25 unit before . Gotta make everything simple, a unit to win , a unit to risk so you are -3 unit on soccer.  -4.25 total today so far .   Get back on track tonight, SJP.
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:14 PM ET #254

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    Little hiccup for you , eh?  Since you posted Soccer bet here im counting those as well. But i won't count your USA future bet as 5 unit loss even though you posted as 5 unit bet to win 25 unit before . Gotta make everything simple, a unit to win , a unit to risk so you are -3 unit on soccer.  -4.25 total today so far .   Get back on track tonight, SJP.


    You completely make up this stuff.

    I never said my Future bet was to win 25 Units? I said it was to win 5 Units.

    So, again, just like the other day that you purposely messed up the math to report a losing day for me, let me explain:

    1 Unit at +500 odds is 1 Unit to win 5 Units. Get it?

    Remember when you did the math on this wrong:
    USA to win 1 Unit. (WIN)
    Sweden risking 1 Unit. (LOSS)
    Net: 0 Units
    But, you net it at -0.5 Units. Good math! :)

    How about you worry about keeping track of your own record? Thanks buddy!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    Little hiccup for you , eh?  Since you posted Soccer bet here im counting those as well. But i won't count your USA future bet as 5 unit loss even though you posted as 5 unit bet to win 25 unit before . Gotta make everything simple, a unit to win , a unit to risk so you are -3 unit on soccer.  -4.25 total today so far .   Get back on track tonight, SJP.


    You completely make up this stuff.

    I never said my Future bet was to win 25 Units? I said it was to win 5 Units.

    So, again, just like the other day that you purposely messed up the math to report a losing day for me, let me explain:

    1 Unit at +500 odds is 1 Unit to win 5 Units. Get it?

    Remember when you did the math on this wrong:
    USA to win 1 Unit. (WIN)
    Sweden risking 1 Unit. (LOSS)
    Net: 0 Units
    But, you net it at -0.5 Units. Good math! :)

    How about you worry about keeping track of your own record? Thanks buddy!

     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:31 PM ET #255

    You think i made it up lol   It was on the thread that USA against Brazil you posted USA to advance over Brazil  1 unit  , also USA Future +500 5 unit to win 25 unit.  Go look.   Then again i m only counting as 1 unit anyway.  -4.25 seems right today.
    Reply
    You think i made it up lol   It was on the thread that USA against Brazil you posted USA to advance over Brazil  1 unit  , also USA Future +500 5 unit to win 25 unit.  Go look.   Then again i m only counting as 1 unit anyway.  -4.25 seems right today.
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:34 PM ET #256

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    You think i made it up lol   It was on the thread that USA against Brazil you posted USA to advance over Brazil  1 unit  , also USA Future +500 5 unit to win 25 unit.  Go look.   Then again i m only counting as 1 unit anyway.  -4.25 seems right today.

    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    You think i made it up lol   It was on the thread that USA against Brazil you posted USA to advance over Brazil  1 unit  , also USA Future +500 5 unit to win 25 unit.  Go look.   Then again i m only counting as 1 unit anyway.  -4.25 seems right today.

    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:35 PM ET #257

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Hello, hello!

    2nd half of the season continuing the streak at 42-24-1 (+18.55 Units) and hoping to get to 40 units (+$20,000) by the end of the season.

    Wednesday Action
    • USA To Advance VS France To Win 1 Unit (-235)
    • USA To Win The World Cup To Win 5 Units (+500)
    When I bet the USA To Win The World Cup prior to the tournament beginning, it was a complete homer pick. Germany and Brazil were the favorites. I love the United States Women's Soccer Team and sometimes homerism pays off. Hopefully they continue to make us proud! :)

    Thursday Leans
    • Baltimore Orioles ML
    • Kansas City Royals ML
    I need to see the odds on these before I finalize, but if they are close to my numbers, I'll pull the trigger. I believe odds will be out tomorrow afternoon.

    Have a great pick? Post it! The more, the merrier.



    SJP



    You mean this message, Chimpo?

    BUSTED!

    Quit making shit up. Make some picks and track your own record. It'll help your poor math and reading skills.
    If you want to look at the original thread to verify, go for it. It's right here, dumbo.

    Gawd. Put some effort into it if you're going to try and keep my record. You'll see that if you just shut up and tail, you'll be making money instead of praying for me to lose. LOL!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Hello, hello!

    2nd half of the season continuing the streak at 42-24-1 (+18.55 Units) and hoping to get to 40 units (+$20,000) by the end of the season.

    Wednesday Action
    • USA To Advance VS France To Win 1 Unit (-235)
    • USA To Win The World Cup To Win 5 Units (+500)
    When I bet the USA To Win The World Cup prior to the tournament beginning, it was a complete homer pick. Germany and Brazil were the favorites. I love the United States Women's Soccer Team and sometimes homerism pays off. Hopefully they continue to make us proud! :)

    Thursday Leans
    • Baltimore Orioles ML
    • Kansas City Royals ML
    I need to see the odds on these before I finalize, but if they are close to my numbers, I'll pull the trigger. I believe odds will be out tomorrow afternoon.

    Have a great pick? Post it! The more, the merrier.



    SJP



    You mean this message, Chimpo?

    BUSTED!

    Quit making shit up. Make some picks and track your own record. It'll help your poor math and reading skills.
    If you want to look at the original thread to verify, go for it. It's right here, dumbo.

    Gawd. Put some effort into it if you're going to try and keep my record. You'll see that if you just shut up and tail, you'll be making money instead of praying for me to lose. LOL!
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:37 PM ET #258

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.


    I'll mark this as another winner for you today. You're on fire.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.


    I'll mark this as another winner for you today. You're on fire.

     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:37 PM ET #259

    No i said against Brazil
    Reply
    No i said against Brazil
     
    DaveyMade3
    DaveyMade3
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 772
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:38 PM ET #260

    Love you  SJP   I shoulda gone 3-0 today but pulled something you did with the marlins/cubs game a couple days ago and switched my play last minute... 2-1 today and lets jump on rays tonight babe!!
    Reply
    Love you  SJP   I shoulda gone 3-0 today but pulled something you did with the marlins/cubs game a couple days ago and switched my play last minute... 2-1 today and lets jump on rays tonight babe!!
     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:40 PM ET #261

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.
      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    I feel as though you are trying to fit in with a certain crowd, rather than provide an accurate record keeping service.  But I could be wrong.
      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:41 PM ET #262

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    No i said against Brazil


    Another lie.

    This isn't helping you with the Penalty Box crowd when you come into my threads and I send you away like the whimpering bitch that you are.

    Try and pick on someone who was equally as poor of English as you do.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    No i said against Brazil


    Another lie.

    This isn't helping you with the Penalty Box crowd when you come into my threads and I send you away like the whimpering bitch that you are.

    Try and pick on someone who was equally as poor of English as you do.


     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:44 PM ET #263

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 


    Chimpo, I've already tried to give you multiple chances to correct the stupid crap you post in my thread.

    If you have nothing sports related to post in my thread from here on out, I'm going to do a magic trick and make you disappear. Kapeesh?

    This is a sports betting forum. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 


    Chimpo, I've already tried to give you multiple chances to correct the stupid crap you post in my thread.

    If you have nothing sports related to post in my thread from here on out, I'm going to do a magic trick and make you disappear. Kapeesh?

    This is a sports betting forum. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:46 PM ET #264

    Go look Brazil / USA thread puta / Manuke
    Reply
    Go look Brazil / USA thread puta / Manuke
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:47 PM ET #265

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon1978:



     When you're not around?

    Who are you kidding? From what I've seen, you are on this forum from the early morning hours until late late at night, everyday! You really need to go outside and work on your tan or walk your teacup yorky.

    I have a feeling when SJP says she is going away, she is really checking in as someone else on here.

    ?


    The irony of an alias telling me that I have an alias. Cool stuff.

    July 2011, hmmm . . . let's check and see what your previous or alternative screen name is. I have a feeling that I know, but I'll double check.

    Bye, bye. :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon1978:



     When you're not around?

    Who are you kidding? From what I've seen, you are on this forum from the early morning hours until late late at night, everyday! You really need to go outside and work on your tan or walk your teacup yorky.

    I have a feeling when SJP says she is going away, she is really checking in as someone else on here.

    ?


    The irony of an alias telling me that I have an alias. Cool stuff.

    July 2011, hmmm . . . let's check and see what your previous or alternative screen name is. I have a feeling that I know, but I'll double check.

    Bye, bye. :)
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:48 PM ET #266

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 

    Chimp, I too was once an SJP basher.  I used to curse her out through pm, tried to run her off the board, and fade the card every chance I got.  She can verify this.  

    But the record keeping has been accurate for the last couple months, when I first started posting in here.  So around 20 units is more than most in such a short period.  

    SJP is purebred hustle.  If you can't identify with this than you're not a real hustler. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

      If it's the crowd that hate liar, i gusee so. 

    Chimp, I too was once an SJP basher.  I used to curse her out through pm, tried to run her off the board, and fade the card every chance I got.  She can verify this.  

    But the record keeping has been accurate for the last couple months, when I first started posting in here.  So around 20 units is more than most in such a short period.  

    SJP is purebred hustle.  If you can't identify with this than you're not a real hustler. 
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:48 PM ET #267

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    Go look Brazil / USA thread puta / Manuke


    You need to log off Covers and buy a Rosetta Stone English CD series.

    Like I said, post sports stuff. The end.

    No more BS.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    Go look Brazil / USA thread puta / Manuke


    You need to log off Covers and buy a Rosetta Stone English CD series.

    Like I said, post sports stuff. The end.

    No more BS.
     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:49 PM ET #268

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 




    He's right it make absolutely no sense.  You were  risking 1unit to win 5units and decided to risk another 2units to win 1 more You'd rather risk 3 to win 6 than 1 to win 5???



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 




    He's right it make absolutely no sense.  You were  risking 1unit to win 5units and decided to risk another 2units to win 1 more You'd rather risk 3 to win 6 than 1 to win 5???



     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:51 PM ET #269

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:


    He's right it make absolutely no sense.  You were  risking 1unit to win 5units and decided to risk another 2units to win 1 more You'd rather risk 3 to win 6 than 1 to win 5???





    Yes. This was beyond betting for me today.

    I couldn't care less about the money. I'm mad that we lost.

    I'll be fine with taking the loss on my betting card. Trust me. I'm doing fine.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:


    He's right it make absolutely no sense.  You were  risking 1unit to win 5units and decided to risk another 2units to win 1 more You'd rather risk 3 to win 6 than 1 to win 5???





    Yes. This was beyond betting for me today.

    I couldn't care less about the money. I'm mad that we lost.

    I'll be fine with taking the loss on my betting card. Trust me. I'm doing fine.
     
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:51 PM ET #270

    UNDER tonight SJP....It's just always sketch betting unders when the bosox play...tell me what ya think?

    and you too fishscale?

     

    Reply

    UNDER tonight SJP....It's just always sketch betting unders when the bosox play...tell me what ya think?

    and you too fishscale?

     

     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:52 PM ET #271

    No brazil / usa thread ?  Fair enough.   Fuck , Chile just scored.  Gotta get back to sports. 
    Reply
    No brazil / usa thread ?  Fair enough.   Fuck , Chile just scored.  Gotta get back to sports. 
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:52 PM ET #272

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMETHEPOINTS:

    UNDER tonight SJP....It's just always sketch betting unders when the bosox play...tell me what ya think?

    and you too fishscale?

     



    I like Boston & Under, but I'm also not in the right frame of mine to be giving anyone betting advice. LOL!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMETHEPOINTS:

    UNDER tonight SJP....It's just always sketch betting unders when the bosox play...tell me what ya think?

    and you too fishscale?

     



    I like Boston & Under, but I'm also not in the right frame of mine to be giving anyone betting advice. LOL!
     
    TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3010
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:57 PM ET #273

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Yes. This was beyond betting for me today.

    I couldn't care less about the money. I'm mad that we lost.

    I'll be fine with taking the loss on my betting card. Trust me. I'm doing fine.


    Perfect opportunity for you to write an article about betting from the heart and how it can kill your bankroll. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Yes. This was beyond betting for me today.

    I couldn't care less about the money. I'm mad that we lost.

    I'll be fine with taking the loss on my betting card. Trust me. I'm doing fine.


    Perfect opportunity for you to write an article about betting from the heart and how it can kill your bankroll. 

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:57 PM ET #274

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    No brazil / usa thread ?  Fair enough.   Fuck , Chile just scored.  Gotta get back to sports. 


    Oh, you mean this thread?

    Go effort, Chimpo. Good effort.

    BUSTED! Big time, yeeeeah.

    Idiot. Go get some damn Rosetta Stone.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    No brazil / usa thread ?  Fair enough.   Fuck , Chile just scored.  Gotta get back to sports. 


    Oh, you mean this thread?

    Go effort, Chimpo. Good effort.

    BUSTED! Big time, yeeeeah.

    Idiot. Go get some damn Rosetta Stone.


     
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:59 PM ET #275

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Perfect opportunity for you to write an article about betting from the heart and how it can kill your bankroll. 



    Nah, because I would have to write another one about how betting from the heart can lead to immense profits, too.

    It is what it is.

    I feel worse for the guy who lost the 40K parlay on this game than I do about my $1,500. I'll make that back in a couple days (1 Unit = $500).

    It's all good, buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks:



    Perfect opportunity for you to write an article about betting from the heart and how it can kill your bankroll. 



    Nah, because I would have to write another one about how betting from the heart can lead to immense profits, too.

    It is what it is.

    I feel worse for the guy who lost the 40K parlay on this game than I do about my $1,500. I'll make that back in a couple days (1 Unit = $500).

    It's all good, buddy.
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
    • MLB Playoffs 5,793
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.