• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!

    123 ... 111213 Next Last»
    SarahJPhilli
    PatternBettor
    luckylogan
    Dogjimbo
    Junkplay
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13533
    Posts: 302
    123 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 2:57 AM ET #1

    Hello, hello!

    I just got done watching Horrible Bosses and it was great. I'll leave it at that so I don't ruin the movie for anyone.

    I turned in a 7-4 (+2.76 Units) day on Saturday but I felt like I left money on the table.

    The bumps me up to 55-33 (+22.50 Units) and that's exciting with betting being such a humbling endeavor.

    Sunday is SUPER exciting! The US goes for the CUP!

    Sunday Soccer Picks:
    • USA To Beat Japan -200
    • USA Futures To Win The World Cup +500
    We're so close! I would normally hedge my pre-tournament bet on the United States Women, but watching thus far, we haven't even played our best game yet. We have the best goalkeeper in the World, and we run the best set pieces based off the size of our players. We're going to give Japan fits as long as we don't let them possess the ball.

    Sunday MLB Early Leans:
    • Chicago White Sox ML
    This is just a lean at this point. Need more information in the morning but I thought the White Sox would make a 2nd half run and it seems as though they're starting sooner than expected.

    Have a great play? Post it!

    Thanks to everyone who supports this thread. I enjoy discussing the games with you and hopefully you're profiting from it, too.



    SJP


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hello, hello!

    I just got done watching Horrible Bosses and it was great. I'll leave it at that so I don't ruin the movie for anyone.

    I turned in a 7-4 (+2.76 Units) day on Saturday but I felt like I left money on the table.

    The bumps me up to 55-33 (+22.50 Units) and that's exciting with betting being such a humbling endeavor.

    Sunday is SUPER exciting! The US goes for the CUP!

    Sunday Soccer Picks:
    • USA To Beat Japan -200
    • USA Futures To Win The World Cup +500
    We're so close! I would normally hedge my pre-tournament bet on the United States Women, but watching thus far, we haven't even played our best game yet. We have the best goalkeeper in the World, and we run the best set pieces based off the size of our players. We're going to give Japan fits as long as we don't let them possess the ball.

    Sunday MLB Early Leans:
    • Chicago White Sox ML
    This is just a lean at this point. Need more information in the morning but I thought the White Sox would make a 2nd half run and it seems as though they're starting sooner than expected.

    Have a great play? Post it!

    Thanks to everyone who supports this thread. I enjoy discussing the games with you and hopefully you're profiting from it, too.



    SJP


     
    PatternBettor
    PatternBettor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2096
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:12 AM ET #2

    impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
    Reply
    impressive record..and more importantly..your up a great deal of units. Love what I see Sarah.
     
    PatternBettor
    PatternBettor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2096
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:13 AM ET #3

    I may have to start tailing..
    Reply
    I may have to start tailing..
     
    luckylogan
    luckylogan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1022
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:18 AM ET #4

    Good Job !
    Reply
    Good Job !
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17495
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:30 AM ET #5

    You ever sleep SJP? 

    GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.  

    Jimbo  
    Reply
    You ever sleep SJP? 

    GL on Sunday and great job yesterday.  

    Jimbo  
     
    Junkplay
    Junkplay
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 592
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:35 AM ET #6

    I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
    Reply
    I dont post much but I do read, Having the US womens soccer team at +500 dictates a small play on Japan for a guaranteed profit doesnt it??
     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:39 AM ET #7

    I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow.....   Over 2.5  (+127)


    Reply
    I don't wanna be unpatriotic but I think Hope Solo gives up a goal tomorrow.....   Over 2.5  (+127)


     
    mtbaker
    mtbaker
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10063
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:48 AM ET #8

    White Sox sweep tomorrow in the same ballpark that they got swept in earlier in the season 
    Reply
    White Sox sweep tomorrow in the same ballpark that they got swept in earlier in the season 
     
    Junkplay
    Junkplay
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 592
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:48 AM ET #9

    SJP this is it... you have to hedge even if you know you have a winner! Guaranteed money is the best money you can win ..... just do it!

    And the bombers -120.....gift from the gods

    Reply

    SJP this is it... you have to hedge even if you know you have a winner! Guaranteed money is the best money you can win ..... just do it!

    And the bombers -120.....gift from the gods

     
    PapaXmas
    PapaXmas
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 614
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:48 AM ET #10

    SJP, to come back from the bar and see you actually faded me and played Seattle, instead of Texas breaks my heart. I PM'd you or replied in your thread Saturday Yankees big, Twins big, Texas, and lost Detroit. Oh and somehow lost that CFL over big cuz of 3 missed fg's, disgusting!!

    Great record yesterday, nevertheless! I hope you are right with USA and will ride with ya on them. I just hope Japan isnt that cinderella team and win it for their country after all the devastation they have been thru this spring/summer.

    Anyone else find Alex Morgan hot on the soccer team? Some say Hope Solo the goalie, but I dont see it with her. Of course, nobody is hotter than Covers SJP

    Reply

    SJP, to come back from the bar and see you actually faded me and played Seattle, instead of Texas breaks my heart. I PM'd you or replied in your thread Saturday Yankees big, Twins big, Texas, and lost Detroit. Oh and somehow lost that CFL over big cuz of 3 missed fg's, disgusting!!

    Great record yesterday, nevertheless! I hope you are right with USA and will ride with ya on them. I just hope Japan isnt that cinderella team and win it for their country after all the devastation they have been thru this spring/summer.

    Anyone else find Alex Morgan hot on the soccer team? Some say Hope Solo the goalie, but I dont see it with her. Of course, nobody is hotter than Covers SJP

     
    Junkplay
    Junkplay
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 592
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 3:50 AM ET #11

    great play = Bombers and Red sox
    Reply
    great play = Bombers and Red sox
     
    PapaXmas
    PapaXmas
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 614
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 4:24 AM ET #12

    JUNKPLAY-

    Definitely bro!! Are you mindreading me? I love them both, as well! Yanks awesome during the daytime and I just feel sox win in primetime on ESPN wtih ace Beckett on the mound. Those are my two picks and pretty much only two picks of the day. I was going to be a Benedict Arnold and take Japan to win for their country and the tsunami, but how can I fade SJP?? Each time I do she kicks me in the balls!

    Reply

    JUNKPLAY-

    Definitely bro!! Are you mindreading me? I love them both, as well! Yanks awesome during the daytime and I just feel sox win in primetime on ESPN wtih ace Beckett on the mound. Those are my two picks and pretty much only two picks of the day. I was going to be a Benedict Arnold and take Japan to win for their country and the tsunami, but how can I fade SJP?? Each time I do she kicks me in the balls!

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 4:45 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Hello, hello!

    Sunday Soccer Picks:
    • USA To Beat Japan -200
    • USA Futures To Win The World Cup +500



    SJP


     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Hello, hello!

    Sunday Soccer Picks:
    • USA To Beat Japan -200
    • USA Futures To Win The World Cup +500



    SJP


     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 

     
    FollowMeHere
    FollowMeHere
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:35 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 



    Amateur
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     If you already have the USA at +500, why would you bet them again at -200?  This makes absolutely NO sense.  You either hedge on Japan as the dog or just ride out your USA bet. 

    Even though soccer sucks as a sport, good luck with your handicapping endeavors. 



    Amateur
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:42 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by FollowMeHere:



    Amateur

    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowMeHere:



    Amateur

    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:53 AM ET #16

    I like betting against a sweep.  I was leaning CWX, but I dont like going against a home team to get swept.  No play!
    Reply
    I like betting against a sweep.  I was leaning CWX, but I dont like going against a home team to get swept.  No play!
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:54 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.

     
    Mozart
    Mozart
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3009
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 7:50 AM ET #18

    BOL, Sarah and gang. 


    I've watched some of the women's soccer... wow, they are amazing athletes! And hot, too.

    A lotta chalk for the USA pick... maybe USA ML alone, plus USA ML and the Over 2.5?

    I had a great day yesterday picking up 4 units; the evening games only broke even for me -- but I'm sure that nobody on this forum gives a shit about how I do anyway.

    I like the Dodgers today, based on Happy Kane's A+ vs. C- pitcher mojo ratings with the Dodgers' Lily having an A+ mojo and D-Bags' Hudson having a C- mojo for the day.

    So I'd take Dodgers 1st 5 innings at nice + odds; maybe the game, too.

    I like the Yanks RL; Yanks RL and the Over based on the pitching.

    I like the Red Sox RL; Red Sox RL and the Over in a parlay -- hot Red Sox bats and low total for the game.
    Reply
    BOL, Sarah and gang. 


    I've watched some of the women's soccer... wow, they are amazing athletes! And hot, too.

    A lotta chalk for the USA pick... maybe USA ML alone, plus USA ML and the Over 2.5?

    I had a great day yesterday picking up 4 units; the evening games only broke even for me -- but I'm sure that nobody on this forum gives a shit about how I do anyway.

    I like the Dodgers today, based on Happy Kane's A+ vs. C- pitcher mojo ratings with the Dodgers' Lily having an A+ mojo and D-Bags' Hudson having a C- mojo for the day.

    So I'd take Dodgers 1st 5 innings at nice + odds; maybe the game, too.

    I like the Yanks RL; Yanks RL and the Over based on the pitching.

    I like the Red Sox RL; Red Sox RL and the Over in a parlay -- hot Red Sox bats and low total for the game.
     
    Vaioice
    Vaioice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:26 AM ET #19

    Tigers ml -115 ... 4%

    Pirates ml +115 .. 3%

    MAriners +127ml ... 2%

    Ov 7+105 Angels/Athletics .... 2%

    Under 9-115 White Sox/Tigers ....1%

    Under 7 Rangers/Mariners .... 1%
    Reply
    Tigers ml -115 ... 4%

    Pirates ml +115 .. 3%

    MAriners +127ml ... 2%

    Ov 7+105 Angels/Athletics .... 2%

    Under 9-115 White Sox/Tigers ....1%

    Under 7 Rangers/Mariners .... 1%
     
    Mozart
    Mozart
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3009
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 8:41 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:


    I like the Yanks RL; Yanks RL and the Over based on the pitching.


    Scratch the Yanks RL!

    I'm taking the Blue Jays RL, Jays ML, plus Jays ML and the Over.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:


    I like the Yanks RL; Yanks RL and the Over based on the pitching.


    Scratch the Yanks RL!

    I'm taking the Blue Jays RL, Jays ML, plus Jays ML and the Over.
     
    TomGermany
    TomGermany
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 1335
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:03 AM ET #21

    BOL
    Reply
    BOL
     
    shimmersun
    shimmersun
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9325
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 9:13 AM ET #22

    I hope you have another solid day SJP. For some reason only took the Yankees and Angels, but San Fran and Pirates let me down. Looking at the Chisox pick, although Humber got roughed up his last start.






    "Sleep is the cousin of death" - Nas




    Reply
    I hope you have another solid day SJP. For some reason only took the Yankees and Angels, but San Fran and Pirates let me down. Looking at the Chisox pick, although Humber got roughed up his last start.






    "Sleep is the cousin of death" - Nas




     
    YaMon
    YaMon
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 11684
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:00 AM ET #23

    I'm on TEAM USA -130

    Where you see them at -200
    Reply
    I'm on TEAM USA -130

    Where you see them at -200
     
    EstakaBriones
    EstakaBriones
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:07 AM ET #24

     good luck SarahJPhilli today sox sweep and under , humber last start bad , today start good , guillen wants to win one championship before going to florida.
    Reply
     good luck SarahJPhilli today sox sweep and under , humber last start bad , today start good , guillen wants to win one championship before going to florida.
     
     
    tuck321
    tuck321
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 20165
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 10:14 AM ET #25

    Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit.  BOL
    Reply
    Seem to be on opposite sides as I am on Detroit.  BOL
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    123 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,343
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,930
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,198
    • MLB Playoffs 5,816
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,552
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,021

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.