• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!

    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»
    SarahJPhilli
    wizardofroz
    Dmon1978
    HI_5-0
    Gbobgunn
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13533
    Posts: 302
    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:40 PM ET #226

    Quote Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici:

    Got to be devastating, felt the same when the Dutch lost in the WC final (been rooting for them since I was 4), but overall a really high quality final, lived up to the WC final billing.


    Agreed. It was a great game.

    The tough part about soccer is that you have to wait 4 years to get another chance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici:

    Got to be devastating, felt the same when the Dutch lost in the WC final (been rooting for them since I was 4), but overall a really high quality final, lived up to the WC final billing.


    Agreed. It was a great game.

    The tough part about soccer is that you have to wait 4 years to get another chance.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:41 PM ET #227

    Quote Originally Posted by jinxycat1:

    obama got on the usa to jinx them like sjp, and they both are person lovers like hope solo

       The latter part was completely uncalled for. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jinxycat1:

    obama got on the usa to jinx them like sjp, and they both are person lovers like hope solo

       The latter part was completely uncalled for. 

     
    Dmon1978
    Dmon1978
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:42 PM ET #228

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     I see that you are one of the new posters who is NOT easily fooled by -$JP's charades and chicanery.  I concur that she has NO business posting soccer plays in the MLB forum. 

    That being said, congrats again to our Pacific allies for knocking off the big-headed US of A. 



    I'll admit, when I first joined here, I had given SJP some praise, but after checking into this person's history here, I couldn't have been more foolish than to do so. After seeing some of the outlandish claims in Basketball that she made, I can see why she has so many bashers on here.

    I had also noticed that this SJP had kept starting records over and over again in Baseball until she finally started off with a winning streak and then finally ran with it. This is something that professionally paid handicappers do. Hell, the so called experts on the home page of this very forum advertise the same thing.

    The Poolman11 character is another person here that I find earily similar to SJP. I even caught the guy misspelling words with his alias and they claimed they were actual brothers. Yeah, Ok.

    Why can't people just be real on here and why is there so much need for attention? Did these people get enough of their mother's teet when they were nursing?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

     I see that you are one of the new posters who is NOT easily fooled by -$JP's charades and chicanery.  I concur that she has NO business posting soccer plays in the MLB forum. 

    That being said, congrats again to our Pacific allies for knocking off the big-headed US of A. 



    I'll admit, when I first joined here, I had given SJP some praise, but after checking into this person's history here, I couldn't have been more foolish than to do so. After seeing some of the outlandish claims in Basketball that she made, I can see why she has so many bashers on here.

    I had also noticed that this SJP had kept starting records over and over again in Baseball until she finally started off with a winning streak and then finally ran with it. This is something that professionally paid handicappers do. Hell, the so called experts on the home page of this very forum advertise the same thing.

    The Poolman11 character is another person here that I find earily similar to SJP. I even caught the guy misspelling words with his alias and they claimed they were actual brothers. Yeah, Ok.

    Why can't people just be real on here and why is there so much need for attention? Did these people get enough of their mother's teet when they were nursing?
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #229

    Diamondbacks up 2-0.  Hang on guys!
    Reply
    Diamondbacks up 2-0.  Hang on guys!
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:45 PM ET #230

    Updated Card:
    • IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
    • IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
    • Houston Astros ML (-125)
    • Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
    • Florida Marlins ML (-107)
    I cleared out the Mets If Bet as it was canceled since the #2 leg did not win.

    So, 2-3 (-1.25 Units) so far today.

    Drops me down to 57-36 (21.25 Units) which I'm happy with.

    I'm going to grab some lunch and look over the ESPN game. I might have a play but I'm not sure yet.

    USA. :(



    SJP
    Reply
    Updated Card:
    • IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
    • IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
    • Houston Astros ML (-125)
    • Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
    • Florida Marlins ML (-107)
    I cleared out the Mets If Bet as it was canceled since the #2 leg did not win.

    So, 2-3 (-1.25 Units) so far today.

    Drops me down to 57-36 (21.25 Units) which I'm happy with.

    I'm going to grab some lunch and look over the ESPN game. I might have a play but I'm not sure yet.

    USA. :(



    SJP
     
    HI_5-0
    HI_5-0
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 851
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:45 PM ET #231

    This was FAR from an upset! Japan is just a better team 
    Reply
    This was FAR from an upset! Japan is just a better team 
     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:45 PM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by jinxycat1:

    only thing that sucks more than sjp and hope solo, who sucks black cock, is covers, the canadian pussys

    This person has some toxic-ass hate up they booty hole......



      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxycat1:

    only thing that sucks more than sjp and hope solo, who sucks black cock, is covers, the canadian pussys

    This person has some toxic-ass hate up they booty hole......



      
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:46 PM ET #233

    Ah yes haters, enjoy your one time a week to celebrate.  All of you are typical losing gamblers. 

    I'm short on time this week so I will be following each and every one of you and fading all week.  

    So please make threads with plays in them so I can shit on them then dance in your losing threads all week.  
    Reply
    Ah yes haters, enjoy your one time a week to celebrate.  All of you are typical losing gamblers. 

    I'm short on time this week so I will be following each and every one of you and fading all week.  

    So please make threads with plays in them so I can shit on them then dance in your losing threads all week.  
     
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:46 PM ET #234

    this was sick to watch....SJP i'm packing it up for the night BOL to you if you do anything else...see ya tomorrow...this one stings more ....haters enjoy

    Reply

    this was sick to watch....SJP i'm packing it up for the night BOL to you if you do anything else...see ya tomorrow...this one stings more ....haters enjoy

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:47 PM ET #235

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon1978:



    I'll admit, when I first joined here, I had given SJP some praise, but after checking into this person's history here, I couldn't have been more foolish than to do so. After seeing some of the outlandish claims in Basketball that she made, I can see why she has so many bashers on here.

    I had also noticed that this SJP had kept starting records over and over again in Baseball until she finally started off with a winning streak and then finally ran with it. This is something that professionally paid handicappers do. Hell, the so called experts on the home page of this very forum advertise the same thing.

    The Poolman11 character is another person here that I find earily similar to SJP. I even caught the guy misspelling words with his alias and they claimed they were actual brothers. Yeah, Ok.

    Why can't people just be real on here and why is there so much need for attention? Did these people get enough of their mother's teet when they were nursing?

    Could they be one and the same?  Any detective work is appreciated, since she won't smartly expose her true identity with a video. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon1978:



    I'll admit, when I first joined here, I had given SJP some praise, but after checking into this person's history here, I couldn't have been more foolish than to do so. After seeing some of the outlandish claims in Basketball that she made, I can see why she has so many bashers on here.

    I had also noticed that this SJP had kept starting records over and over again in Baseball until she finally started off with a winning streak and then finally ran with it. This is something that professionally paid handicappers do. Hell, the so called experts on the home page of this very forum advertise the same thing.

    The Poolman11 character is another person here that I find earily similar to SJP. I even caught the guy misspelling words with his alias and they claimed they were actual brothers. Yeah, Ok.

    Why can't people just be real on here and why is there so much need for attention? Did these people get enough of their mother's teet when they were nursing?

    Could they be one and the same?  Any detective work is appreciated, since she won't smartly expose her true identity with a video. 

     
    Junkplay
    Junkplay
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 592
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:49 PM ET #236

    Bo Sox ML and RL, Beckett on the mound at -140 on ESPN is a good price!  BTW he has a .43 ERA his last 3 starts against the Rays. As as for Niemann well, he could go either way. His last 4 starts against the Bo Sox he went 2-2 dealing a nice 1.38 ERA in the 2 wins, and a horrifying 21.21 ERA in the 2 losses.

    Reply

    Bo Sox ML and RL, Beckett on the mound at -140 on ESPN is a good price!  BTW he has a .43 ERA his last 3 starts against the Rays. As as for Niemann well, he could go either way. His last 4 starts against the Bo Sox he went 2-2 dealing a nice 1.38 ERA in the 2 wins, and a horrifying 21.21 ERA in the 2 losses.

     
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    GIMMETHEPOINTS
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:52 PM ET #237

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:

    Ah yes haters, enjoy your one time a week to celebrate.  All of you are typical losing gamblers. 

    I'm short on time this week so I will be following each and every one of you and fading all week.  

    So please make threads with plays in them so I can shit on them then dance in your losing threads all week.  

    well said sir....and I'm on the Under for the BOSOX game what do ya think?  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:

    Ah yes haters, enjoy your one time a week to celebrate.  All of you are typical losing gamblers. 

    I'm short on time this week so I will be following each and every one of you and fading all week.  

    So please make threads with plays in them so I can shit on them then dance in your losing threads all week.  

    well said sir....and I'm on the Under for the BOSOX game what do ya think?  

     
    VeniVidiVici
    VeniVidiVici
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 404
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:53 PM ET #238

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Agreed. It was a great game.

    The tough part about soccer is that you have to wait 4 years to get another chance.


    Agreed! The next week was a real downer. At least for Men's soccer you got the continental cups that get coverage equal to the WC, especially the Euro Cup. However, even that doesn't make up for it.

    Hopefully you'll pick out some winners to help ease the pain


    P.S. 2015 in Canada!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:



    Agreed. It was a great game.

    The tough part about soccer is that you have to wait 4 years to get another chance.


    Agreed! The next week was a real downer. At least for Men's soccer you got the continental cups that get coverage equal to the WC, especially the Euro Cup. However, even that doesn't make up for it.

    Hopefully you'll pick out some winners to help ease the pain


    P.S. 2015 in Canada!!!
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:53 PM ET #239

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    Could they be one and the same?  Any detective work is appreciated, since she won't smartly expose her true identity with a video. 


    What about your real identity?  Or mine?  Or any of the linesmen?  Why in the hell would anybody want to expose their real identity on a site like this?  

    Unless of course you like being hassled by the government, fired from jobs, and accosted in public by creepy strangers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    Could they be one and the same?  Any detective work is appreciated, since she won't smartly expose her true identity with a video. 


    What about your real identity?  Or mine?  Or any of the linesmen?  Why in the hell would anybody want to expose their real identity on a site like this?  

    Unless of course you like being hassled by the government, fired from jobs, and accosted in public by creepy strangers.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:57 PM ET #240

     Diamondbacks lead cut in half at 2-1.  Oh dear!
    Reply
     Diamondbacks lead cut in half at 2-1.  Oh dear!
     
    FollowMeHere
    FollowMeHere
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:02 PM ET #241

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.


    Like I said, amateur.  You always HEDGE, always. I call it like it is.  Worst thing you can do is invest your emotion in this game called gambling. And how do you know I have to make another deposit so quickly?  You aren't that great at predicting things are you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    How come you always come around after a winning day hitting almost 70%?  

    If I were you I'd be writing shit down and taking notes.  You might actually win for once and not have to make another deposit so quickly.


    Like I said, amateur.  You always HEDGE, always. I call it like it is.  Worst thing you can do is invest your emotion in this game called gambling. And how do you know I have to make another deposit so quickly?  You aren't that great at predicting things are you?
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:05 PM ET #242

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Updated Card:
    • IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
    • IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
    • Houston Astros ML (-125)
    • Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
    • Florida Marlins ML (-107)

    I cleared out the Mets If Bet as it was canceled since the #2 leg did not win.

    So, 2-3 (-1.25 Units) so far today.

    Drops me down to 57-36 (21.25 Units) which I'm happy with.

    I'm going to grab some lunch and look over the ESPN game. I might have a play but I'm not sure yet.

    USA. :(



    SJP

    No, your 2 soccer losses make this a 2-5 day.  Actually with the 2.00 juice on USA and the small chalk losses in MLB, it is more like 2 wins and 6.5 losses for you.  Please be accurate in your financial reporting in the future.  The board would appreciate it.

                                   -$JP   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:

    Updated Card:
    • IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
    • IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
    • Houston Astros ML (-125)
    • Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
    • Florida Marlins ML (-107)

    I cleared out the Mets If Bet as it was canceled since the #2 leg did not win.

    So, 2-3 (-1.25 Units) so far today.

    Drops me down to 57-36 (21.25 Units) which I'm happy with.

    I'm going to grab some lunch and look over the ESPN game. I might have a play but I'm not sure yet.

    USA. :(



    SJP

    No, your 2 soccer losses make this a 2-5 day.  Actually with the 2.00 juice on USA and the small chalk losses in MLB, it is more like 2 wins and 6.5 losses for you.  Please be accurate in your financial reporting in the future.  The board would appreciate it.

                                   -$JP   

     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:05 PM ET #243

    Quote Originally Posted by FollowMeHere:



    Like I said, amateur.  You always HEDGE, always. I call it like it is.  Worst thing you can do is invest your emotion in this game called gambling. And how do you know I have to make another deposit so quickly?  You aren't that great at predicting things are you?

    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowMeHere:



    Like I said, amateur.  You always HEDGE, always. I call it like it is.  Worst thing you can do is invest your emotion in this game called gambling. And how do you know I have to make another deposit so quickly?  You aren't that great at predicting things are you?

    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.
     
    C_818
    C_818
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:06 PM ET #244

    Overall great job SJP regardless of how bad today went ....i think its time to change the jersey an just put up of pic of ur ass so all
    the haters can kiss it....I say fuck em either way
    Reply
    Overall great job SJP regardless of how bad today went ....i think its time to change the jersey an just put up of pic of ur ass so all
    the haters can kiss it....I say fuck em either way
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #245

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.

     Very nice. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.

     Very nice. 

     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #246

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.


    I just saw your thread.

    Crazy job today. Wow.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:


    No I am not.  But I'm so awful at it I'm good.  I'm looking at a 10+ unit day playing 1 unit grades.

    But I can predict that you will be fired from the stockroom at Staples very soon.


    I just saw your thread.

    Crazy job today. Wow.
     
    SarahJPhilli
    SarahJPhilli
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 10104
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:14 PM ET #247

    The best part about losing? Having people come over and pick you up! I'm a lucky gal.

    I'll be back before 5 for the Sox/Rays so I can tail Fishscale's play.

    Have a good one everyone!

    Please find something better to do on a Sunday afternoon than sit and write messages to me when I'm not around. You're better than that. Or, at least, I hope you are. LOL!



    SJP
    Reply
    The best part about losing? Having people come over and pick you up! I'm a lucky gal.

    I'll be back before 5 for the Sox/Rays so I can tail Fishscale's play.

    Have a good one everyone!

    Please find something better to do on a Sunday afternoon than sit and write messages to me when I'm not around. You're better than that. Or, at least, I hope you are. LOL!



    SJP
     
    Kushdoubt
    Kushdoubt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1693
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:24 PM ET #248

    Sarah, brush your shoulder's off!
    Reply
    Sarah, brush your shoulder's off!
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:30 PM ET #249

     Diamondbacks up 4-1 in the bottom of 8th.  One more inning till pay dirt.   
    Reply
     Diamondbacks up 4-1 in the bottom of 8th.  One more inning till pay dirt.   
     
     
    bigmoneyang
    bigmoneyang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 242
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 6:39 PM ET #250

    i told you pit for the series!!! lol anyways i love love love philly tommorow did lee lose his last start?
    Reply
    i told you pit for the series!!! lol anyways i love love love philly tommorow did lee lose his last start?
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
    • MLB Playoffs 5,793
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.